The Education Forum

Photographic Challenge

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Duane,

You are the biggest hypocrite I have ever come across in my entire life. If the site owner wasn't under as much stress as he is now, I'd PM him directly and complain. Classic Duane, attack the poster not the content.

Gavin .... You haven't changed your childish tactics a bit from the old days on the SNW ... You are still a whiney little tattle tale trouble maker with a personal vendetta against me ... Plus , you have absolutely NO SENSE OF HUMOR !

I didn't "attack the poster " ... I simply made a joke about Craigs fine looking legs .... It was a compliment !

Since he couldn't prove that the Apollo 12 and 17 stagelight visor reflections were "smudges on the visor " , it was the least I could do to make him feel better about that ridiculous looking motorcycle helmet reflection he posted here awhile back . :lol:

Duane, Gavin - enough please.

I thought the "legs" image & comment was a personal attack and not a joke; Craig, however, did not appear offended by it therefore no action is being taken. Everyone here at some time tends to bandy the odd insult or two. I have no problem with that as long as it is not one sided and that it remains at a low level.

I consider:

You are still a whiney little tattle tale trouble maker with a personal vendetta against me

to be too close to the line, and I want both parties to stop it now before it develops any further.

Duane, Gavin - enough please.

I thought the "legs" image & comment was a personal attack and not a joke; Craig, however, did not appear offended by it therefore no action is being taken. Everyone here at some time tends to bandy the odd insult or two. I have no problem with that as long as it is not one sided and that it remains at a low level.

I consider:

You are still a whiney little tattle tale trouble maker with a personal vendetta against me

to be too close to the line, and I want both parties to stop it now before it develops any further.

Nice try in saving face Evan ... But if you hadn't written this ..

I like the way you complain about people going off topic and making personal attacks... then you do exactly the same as what you are complaining about.

Then Gavin wouldn't have written what he did ... He was only following your lead .

How about you stop the flame baiting , Gavin stop the threats and insults and I stop the jokes ? ... Then we can all just discuss Apollo .

Meh *Edited by myself*

As usual you have deleted your insult to me before a moderator could read it .... Same old sly tactics I see .

I already reported your insults , including the word you used to describe what I post here .

Why don't you grow up Gavin ? .... You would gain a lot more respect on this forum if you discussed the topics that are posted here instead of constantly insultimg me .... The moderators here are aware of my past problems with you on other forums and realize that the only reason you joined this one was to attack me .

Getting back on topic then ... At least one of them ...

Why did the Apollo astronauts always swap ONE camera ? ....Both astronots on every mission had their OWN camera and both were "extensively" trained to use them .... So why is there only ONE documented instance when both astronots allegedly used their cameras at the SAME TIME ??

Also , in looking at the video footage of the Apollo Simulation Project , the astronauts always BENT THEIR KNEES when taking still photos , yet there are NO ASTRONAUT SHADOWS SHOWING THIS BENT KNEE POSITION WHILE TAKING PHOTOGRAPHS .

"Dave 'envelope trader' Scott and Jim 'raider of Noahs Ark' Irwin pass a hassy camera between each other for the 2nd flag shoot EVA 3. Notice again the stance they take when photographing. "

Moon Hoax - Astro-not Photo Shoot 3

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=8LWWqkaSIAE

Meh *Edited by myself*

As usual you have deleted your insult to me before a moderator could read it .... Same old sly tactics I see .

I already reported your insults , including the word you used to describe what I post here .

Why don't you grow up Gavin ? .... You would gain a lot more respect on this forum if you discussed the topics that are posted here instead of constantly insultimg me .... The moderators here are aware of my past problems with you on other forums and realize that the only reason you joined this one was to attack me .

I posted something and then edited it literally a minute afterwards. Don't flatter yourself. The fact you are on this forum is not the reason I joined; how self important do you think you are?

As for respect, practice what you preach Duane, practice what you preach.

Edited by Gavin Stone

So Gavin , why do you think the NASA employees who helped fake the Apollo photography , did such a messy , incompetent job of it ?

evans2.jpg

Do you think they were maybe just lazy , or were they perhaps WHISTLE-BLOWING for the future generations who would discover how faked those moonset piccys really are ?

I think the question here is really why they did such a bad job of it that hundreds of thousands of professional scientists/photographers/geologists/astronomers/chemists/physicists haven't blown the whistle on the hoax yet people with no relevant qualifications and access to youtube can apparently see it!

I think the question here is really why they did such a bad job of it that hundreds of thousands of professional scientists/photographers/geologists/astronomers/chemists/physicists haven't blown the whistle on the hoax yet people with no relevant qualifications and access to youtube can apparently see it!

Typical clavius reply ... Character assassinate the CT's .... You have been trained well !

The Scientists etc. won't blow the whistle on Apollo because they would most likely be inclined to want to keep their professions , their reputations , and most importantly their LIVES and the lives of their loved one intact .

They all remember what happened to the crew of Apollo 1 and to APOLLO SAFETY INSPECTOR/WHISTLE-BLOWER THOMAS BARON AND HIS ENTIRE FAMILY ... "SUICIDE BY TRAIN WRECK" .... and they keep their mouths shut .

Edited by Duane Daman

So Gavin , why do you think the NASA employees who helped fake the Apollo photography , did such a messy , incompetent job of it ?

evans2.jpg

Do you think they were maybe just lazy , or were they perhaps WHISTLE-BLOWING for the future generations who would discover how faked those moonset piccys really are ?

The image in question is AS17-134-20384.

Looks to me like they processed the development of this film so it would be more suitable for publicity purposes rather than scientific study.

Here's a direct scan of the film roll itself, with no extra processing applied:-

AS17-134-20384.JPG

I don't have the version of the image that you posted without the masking highlighted - do you have a link? I've seen it before, it looks something like this one I believe:-

10075953.jpg

In your opinion, which has more visual impact, and would be more suitable for use in literature, text books etc? It's subjective, but in my opinion, the processed film does. It looks to me like the drakroom technician who processed the image wanted to achive a certain effect to make the image look even more dramatic, by high-lighting the US flag and it's relfection in the visor, and increasing contrast.

The question I would ask is, why do you automatically assume that processing an image means that the original must also be fake? After all, EVERY photo that has ever been taken is processed in development to a certain extent. Even the temperature of the chemicals used in development will affect the final print.

I don't think so Duane, many of the worlds scientists weren't around or were barely children when Apollo 11 landed on the moon. I am a scientist, and the reason I won't 'blow the whistle' is because there is no whistle to blow. I may not know much about photography (other than basic common sense which is pretty much what is needed to debunk the majority of CT photo claims) but when It comes to my area of expertise (Astrophysics) I have reviewed Apollo in extraordinary detail and have not yet found one thing which didn't make scientific sense. Why would a scientists reputation be tarnished if what he presented was actual, verifiable, peer reviewed evidence that the moon landing didn't exist? Far from it, they would be hailed a hero for uncovering such an 'elaborate hoax'.

It is not mere coincidence that the majority of CT's don't have any formal science training whatsoever. This isn't bad at all really, most people aren't scientifically trained. It's when those people start with extraordinary claims about a subject they know nothing about that those people start to become 'bad'. People are free to have their own opinion, but unless someone presents me with HARD SCIENTIFIC EVIDENCE that the moon landing didn't exist, I will never change my mind. It will be funny to see how your conspiracy expands when the LRO pictures the Apollo sites Duane, I look forward to it!

You claim that I am character assassinating the CT's, but you know I am right. Most of you don't have any kind of science training whatsoever.

evans2.jpg

I'd quite like to know:

a) What pictures were used to create this

B) How they were created

I don't think so Duane, many of the worlds scientists weren't around or were barely children when Apollo 11 landed on the moon. I am a scientist, and the reason I won't 'blow the whistle' is because there is no whistle to blow. I may not know much about photography (other than basic common sense which is pretty much what is needed to debunk the majority of CT photo claims) but when It comes to my area of expertise (Astrophysics) I have reviewed Apollo in extraordinary detail and have not yet found one thing which didn't make scientific sense. Why would a scientists reputation be tarnished if what he presented was actual, verifiable, peer reviewed evidence that the moon landing didn't exist? Far from it, they would be hailed a hero for uncovering such an 'elaborate hoax'.

It is not mere coincidence that the majority of CT's don't have any formal science training whatsoever. This isn't bad at all really, most people aren't scientifically trained. It's when those people start with extraordinary claims about a subject they know nothing about that those people start to become 'bad'. People are free to have their own opinion, but unless someone presents me with HARD SCIENTIFIC EVIDENCE that the moon landing didn't exist, I will never change my mind. It will be funny to see how your conspiracy expands when the LRO pictures the Apollo sites Duane, I look forward to it!

You claim that I am character assassinating the CT's, but you know I am right. Most of you don't have any kind of science training whatsoever.

SO YOU ARE A "SCIENTIST" WHOSE "EXPERTISE IS IN ASTRO-PHYSICS " ??? .... RIGHT :rolleyes:

FLYING SIMULATED LMS TO THE MOON ON YOUR COMPUTER DOESN'T QUALIFY YOU AS AN "ASTRO-PHYSICIST" , GAVIN.

YOU'VE REVIEWED APOLLO IN EXTRAORDINARY DETAIL HAVE YOU ?

WELL I NOTICED RECENTLY AT THE UM THAT YOU WERE CHALLENGED REPEATEDLY BY A CT TO PROVIDE VIDEO EVIDENCE OF THE LUNAR DUST THAT IS KICKED UP BY APOLLO ASTRO-NOTS TRAVELLING THE DISTANCE IT SHOULD IN ONE-SIX THE GRAVITY OF EARTH.

YOU PROVIDED ONLY ONE EXAMPLE ( THE ONLY ONE YOU COULD FIND OF AN ASTRO-NOT FALLING OVER) OUT OF HOURS AND HOURS OF FOOTAGE, AND THEN CHANGED TRACT WHEN SUPER APOLLO EXPERT MID DECIDED THIS COULD BE DODGED BECAUSE THE VELOCITY COULDN'T BE WORKED OUT.

BUT YOU'RE AN " ASTRO-PHYSICIST " !! :lol:

I couldn't help but notice that both you and Dave completely ignored my questions in this post ... How about we discuss this little fumble on NASA's part before we discuss the details of their faked Apollo photography .

Why did the Apollo astronauts always swap ONE camera ? ....Both astronots on every mission had their OWN camera and both were "extensively" trained to use them .... So why is there only ONE documented instance when both astronots allegedly used their cameras at the SAME TIME ??

Also , in looking at the video footage of the Apollo Simulation Project , the astronauts always BENT THEIR KNEES when taking still photos , yet there are NO ASTRONAUT SHADOWS SHOWING THIS BENT KNEE POSITION WHILE TAKING PHOTOGRAPHS .

"Dave 'envelope trader' Scott and Jim 'raider of Noahs Ark' Irwin pass a hassy camera between each other for the 2nd flag shoot EVA 3. Notice again the stance they take when photographing. "

Moon Hoax - Astro-not Photo Shoot 3

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=8LWWqkaSIAE