The Education Forum

Photographic Challenge

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh , sorry you didn't like my reply Gav ... Is this one maybe more to your liking ?

We come around to that quite often: Duane - have you done a photographic test of the claim yourself, and if so, would you post the results like other people have?

Nope ... I have been unable to get my hands on a pressurised Apollo Space suit with a camera fixed flush to a bracket on the chest .

And obviously neither have any of you judging by the examples you all posted here .

I have been unable to get my hands on a pressurised Apollo Space suit with a camera fixed flush to a bracket on the chest .

And obviously neither have any of you judging by the examples you all posted here .

Duane

You don't need a pressurised spacesuit to test Jack's claims. And I'm sure you're capable of holding a camera steady.

I have been unable to get my hands on a pressurised Apollo Space suit with a camera fixed flush to a bracket on the chest .

Duane

You don't need a pressurised spacesuit to test Jack's claims. And I'm sure you're capable of holding a camera steady.

It's not a question of me holding a camera steady .

NASA's own video evidence rebutts all of your ridiculous claims as to how the Apollo still photography was taken .... Look how the astronot in his pressurised spacesuit , with his bulky camera attached to a rigid chest plate , took the photos .

He moved his entire body with bent knees with every picture snapped ... Something that is not seen in any of those faked off centered shadows , or in any of the other Apollo shadows for that matter .

ASTRO-NOT PHOTO SHOOT

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=99vuHYhhYdo

ASTRO-NOT PHOTO SHOOT 2

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=a6KHtxurd5I

ASTRO-NOT PHOTO SHOOT 3

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=8LWWqkaSIAE

He moved his entire body with bent knees with every picture snapped ... Something that is not seen in any of those faked off centered shadows , or in any of the other Apollo shadows for that matter .

Sure there are, take a look at this series posted by JACK WHITE in his very silly offset shadow 'study". You are full of nothing but hot air.

a12.jpg

To quote our friendly moderator Evan Burton , earlier in this dead horse of a thread ...
Duane - as usual you are noise and no substance. Please don't distract the thread from people who are capable of making a contribution to it.

So it would appear that any test or opinion I have about this subject is meaningless .

No, your testing something would be meaningful. Its your handwaving based on you r ignorance and parroting that is meaningless. since this is an issue that can be proven or disproven with empirical testing you opinion would be meaningless as is Jacks. Give us FACTS.

So back on topic...are you going to test and answer the questions that have been put to you?

Test ? ... No ... Answer ? ... I already have , but according to your pal Evan , it's only "noise and no substance" and therefore nothing but a distraction because I have nothing to contribute to this issue .

No you have not answered the questions at all. All you have provided to day is just noise...mainly "polly wanna cracker?" You could have something of value to contribute if you actually took the time to study the issue ansd perfrom a few simple tests. It speaks volumes about you that you are willing to just believe anything because it fits your warped worldview. Try the tests and learn something. or are you afraid to show your "leaders" wrong?

So I guess that only leaves Jack for you to continue to bait .... Good luck with that .

Jacks inability to offer empirical evidence in this claim and his refusal to deal with proven objections to his baseless claim speaks volumes about his intellectual honesty. And volumes about yours since you believe him out of hand.

Time to step up to the plate Duane...got the balls to find the real truth?

Nope ... I have been unable to get my hands on a pressurised Apollo Space suit with a camera fixed flush to a bracket on the chest .

That is NOT what was required for the challenge posed by Jack:

Nobody yet has offered proof that the feet of a standing photographer

are NOT directly under his head, and that any shadows of his body

necesarily will lead directly to his feet...thus TOWARD THE CENTER

OF THE BOTTOM OF AN UNCROPPED PHOTO. They produce tricked

up images showing the shadow can point in another direction, but

it is impossible, since the shadows MUST POINT TOWARD WHERE

THE FEET MEET THE GROUND.

Nothing about a spacesuit or bracket.

Thanks for posting the photos in question again Craig .

Like I said before ... We never see any bend to their knees in the still photos like we do in the videos that were allegedly taken at the same time .

How do you know the kness are not bent?

Because if their knees were bent their shadows would look like this .

hassie4b.jpg

hassie4b.jpg

Firstly, the astronaut's shadow is BEHIND him.

Secondly, the sun angle is so high that his knee's shadow wouldn't appear in the photo unless he took the camera off the chest-plate and pointed it downward (providing he turned round so his back was to the sun).

Thirdly, you can't even make out the shadow of his knees since his legs are in the way!

Thanks for posting the photos in question again Craig .

Like I said before ... We never see any bend to their knees in the still photos like we do in the videos that were allegedly taken at the same time .

How do you know the kness are not bent?

hassie4b.jpg

Thank you for proving once again that your ignorance about all things photographic is at record levels. And to think you silly enoungh to argue about the photographic record, sheesh....