The Education Forum

Tribute to the Aussies

There's no quite right way to do this...

In our pursuit of the truth - of what really happened, of what really went down despite the enormous lies and complications that I believe the American people and the World were forced to swallow in 1963 - the Aussies have made significant progress and contributions - so I felt that going into 2008, at a minimum, I would act as US Citizen and extend my heartfelt thanks for all the effort, all the work, companionship, blood, sweat and tears and at least offer a thank you, on my part as a minimum, as a US Citizen concerned with knowing the truth.

Thanks all from Australia - our great ally, a nation of fantastic individuals, a culture of phenonomenal depth, history and color -a people of enormous resource and power. My thanks as a citizen of the US for assisting as you have in unravelling the mess, and let's go kick some arse in 2008.

In no particular order - hey - I started the thread didn't I? This is in no means all that I think or feel - just a 'hey what the hell' and hope that all recognize it for what it is..

James Richards - James, I doubt if anyone has a collection of photos that rivals yours - always a pleasure. I don't know that anyone can claim as much knowledge about individuals and associations involved and I am always looking forward to your next post. Not much more I can add here - pleasure and an honor even having the opportunity to watch you at work. I many times think that others got credit for work you already did previously, so many, many cheers. One of THE best researchers ever IMVFAO.

Robin Unger - another great collection, and of the utmost high quality, and a great website. A true gentleman Robin, and an avid seeker of the truth with a hint of skepticism with is really embodied by the intricate detail he produces - a very solid researcher and analytic of the photos and films. I admire the hell out of your work buddy.

Greg Parker - always a pleasure to follow Greg's material and research. I don't know how many times I have been taken aback by significant progress made by Greg, and always try to follow his efforts at serious research into the areas here-to-fore in the shadows. Keep it up Greg!

Phil Hopley - keep up the great work. I don't think you're a member here - but I admire the efforts you have made elsewhere.

Mark Stapleton - always engaging, sharp and on the money. Another truth seeker like his fellow countrymen, I always enjoy and learn something from Mark's posts.

Bill Dines - I may not always agree, but I think you've got great potential and want to thank you for all the exchanges we've had. Keep going man.

John Dolva - No matter what anyone may believe, race had to have played a card in Kennedy's death one way or another - and I believe that. I admire you for keeping up with your research on the anti-black factor as well as the incredible stuff you've done with animations and etc. I always read what you've posted with great interest man.

John Costella - Keep it coming John. Your work with the z-film and tools you have left are greatly appreciated.

Any Aussies that I may have left out [totally by accident] anyone please feel free to add with my apologies. Australia, IMO, is a great nation of great people - a longime US ally, who have been responsible for turning it up a notch, flipping the table, and examining the dust under the table with respect to the biggest lie in History - I just wanted to say, as a US Citizen, I'm proud to know you, glad for all of our exchanges, and many thanks for moving it forward. If ever I get the opportunity to make it to your fair Country I hope to have the honor of meeting you all in person and buying the first round.

I hope that I speak for my fellow Americans - thanks to the Aussies for all their past efforts and let's kick some serious ass in 2008!!! Kicking back a Dogfishead IPA - Cheers to the Aussies!!!!

- lee

Powderfinger - The Metre

blow the candles out

raise a glass to the night

let all the tension out

you've been wound up so tight

it's a tender trap to plan ahead all the time

if you measure the world by what you leave behind

keep the glass topped up

it's not over just yet

lock the social bluff

celebrate your success

turn the sunlight out

find a place in the shade

if you measure the world by the mark that you've made

welcome to the saving grace

theres a sunset on the road

reappearing as we go

There's no quite right way to do this...

In our pursuit of the truth - of what really happened, of what really went down despite the enormous lies and complications that I believe the American people and the World were forced to swallow in 1963 - the Aussies have made significant progress and contributions - so I felt that going into 2008, at a minimum, I would act as US Citizen and extend my heartfelt thanks for all the effort, all the work, companionship, blood, sweat and tears and at least offer a thank you, on my part as a minimum, as a US Citizen concerned with knowing the truth.

Thanks all from Australia - our great ally, a nation of fantastic individuals, a culture of phenonomenal depth, history and color -a people of enormous resource and power. My thanks as a citizen of the US for assisting as you have in unravelling the mess, and let's go kick some arse in 2008.

In no particular order - hey - I started the thread didn't I? This is in no means all that I think or feel - just a 'hey what the hell' and hope that all recognize it for what it is..

James Richards - James, I doubt if anyone has a collection of photos that rivals yours - always a pleasure. I don't know that anyone can claim as much knowledge about individuals and associations involved and I am always looking forward to your next post. Not much more I can add here - pleasure and an honor even having the opportunity to watch you at work. I many times think that others got credit for work you already did previously, so many, many cheers. One of THE best researchers ever IMVFAO.

Robin Unger - another great collection, and of the utmost high quality, and a great website. A true gentleman Robin, and an avid seeker of the truth with a hint of skepticism with is really embodied by the intricate detail he produces - a very solid researcher and analytic of the photos and films. I admire the hell out of your work buddy.

Greg Parker - always a pleasure to follow Greg's material and research. I don't know how many times I have been taken aback by significant progress made by Greg, and always try to follow his efforts at serious research into the areas here-to-fore in the shadows. Keep it up Greg!

Phil Hopley - keep up the great work. I don't think you're a member here - but I admire the efforts you have made elsewhere.

Mark Stapleton - always engaging, sharp and on the money. Another truth seeker like his fellow countrymen, I always enjoy and learn something from Mark's posts.

Bill Dines - I may not always agree, but I think you've got great potential and want to thank you for all the exchanges we've had. Keep going man.

John Dolva - No matter what anyone may believe, race had to have played a card in Kennedy's death one way or another - and I believe that. I admire you for keeping up with your research on the anti-black factor as well as the incredible stuff you've done with animations and etc. I always read what you've posted with great interest man.

John Costella - Keep it coming John. Your work with the z-film and tools you have left are greatly appreciated.

Any Aussies that I may have left out [totally by accident] anyone please feel free to add with my apologies. Australia, IMO, is a great nation of great people - a longime US ally, who have been responsible for turning it up a notch, flipping the table, and examining the dust under the table with respect to the biggest lie in History - I just wanted to say, as a US Citizen, I'm proud to know you, glad for all of our exchanges, and many thanks for moving it forward. If ever I get the opportunity to make it to your fair Country I hope to have the honor of meeting you all in person and buying the first round.

I hope that I speak for my fellow Americans - thanks to the Aussies for all their past efforts and let's kick some serious ass in 2008!!! Kicking back a Dogfishead IPA - Cheers to the Aussies!!!!

- lee

Powderfinger - The Metre

blow the candles out

raise a glass to the night

let all the tension out

you've been wound up so tight

it's a tender trap to plan ahead all the time

keep the glass topped up

it's not over just yet

lock the social bluff

celebrate your success

turn the sunlight out

find a place in the shade

if you measure the world by the mark that you've made

theres a sunset on the road

reappearing as we go

Also:

No man is an island,

Entire of itself.

Each is a piece of the continent,

A part of the main.

If a clod be washed away by the sea,

Europe is the less.

As well as if a promontory were.

As well as if a manner of thine own

Or of thine friend's were.

Each man's death diminishes me,

For I am involved in mankind.

Therefore, send not to know

For whom the bell tolls,

It tolls for thee.

Lee,

Thank you for the kind words. They are greatly appreciated.

For me, at the end of the day, results are more important than credit and I think we are all very close to cracking this thing wide open. I agree that 2008 will be the one that exposes the dark forces.

Cheers,

James

Lee,

Thank you for the kind words. They are greatly appreciated.

For me, at the end of the day, results are more important than credit and I think we are all very close to cracking this thing wide open. I agree that 2008 will be the one that exposes the dark forces.

Cheers,

James

Hi Lee :rolleyes:

Thanks for the kind words lee, and all the books and cd's that you have sent my way over time.

Especially Trask's " Pictures of the pain " from which i took many of the scans which i then posted on my website.

While i am at it, i would also like to thank Chris Davidson and Denis Morisette for the DVD'S they sent me.

James, all the best for 2008 to Lee and yourself.

Lee,

Thanks for the kind words and the generous assistance you have provided over the few years we've been acquainted. Whatever you may have learnt from me pales in comparison to what I've learnt from your posts, particularly in relation to Dealey Plaza reconstruction. Don't forget to contact me if you ever visit Sydney so we can have a few beers and discuss the price of coconuts.

I'm pleasantly surprised at James' confidence about resolving the JFK matter in 2008. That would certainly make 2008 an important year.

Edited by Mark Stapleton

Lee, I join in gratitude to you as a person, and the kind and encouraging words to us 'down under'. We share so much in so many ways as nations and people, in the good and the bad. The efforts to resolve the issues at hand will benefit us all in some way.

Keep up the great work. From joining the forum till today, your posts have always been of interest. Someone once called you one of the most underrated researcher. I'd agree, you're up there with the best.

Cheers, and mi casa es su casa. ( but make my drink a lemonade or coffee. :rolleyes: )

Lee,

am sincerely humbled you would even think to do this.

it was a US event, but a world tragedy. As a result, the globe is dotted with those striving to add what they can to putting this baby to bed. Here's to them all, but the real celebration is still to come...

You'd fit right in here, mate.

Hope your head isn't too hurting too bad. I'm going to hunt around to see if Dogfishead IPA is sold here. Sounds good to me... :huh: