The Education Forum

Interesting Apollo Picture (Small Astronaut)

Dave ... Thanks for posting a frame grab of the Apollo 17 video because by doing so, you have just ruined your own "rebuttal" .

Look at how close they were to each other ! ... Only a FEW FEET APART !! ... Schmitt can almost reach out and touch Cernan ... Which means that the dwarf astronot in the visor reflection is F A K E !

Even our "professional photographer" Lamson can't insult his way out of this one ... Nor can he answer any of the questions that he asked me and I asked him in return .

Take off your Apollo blinders and look at the truth for once ... The Apollo 17 Cernan photo is a studio fake and the ridiculous anomalies in the visor reflection are the proof of that fact .

The pictures at the beginnig of this thread PROVE that the A17 dwarf astronot is not a real person ... Look at the pictures at the top of this thread again showing what REAL PEOPLE LOOK LIKE REFLECTED IN ASTRONAUT'S VISORS , and then accept the fact that the A17 visor refelction can not possibly be real .

You don't need evidence showing how close they were to each other. You just need to know whether they were closer together in the A12 photo, or the A17 photo. The helmet is bigger in the A12 photo, ergo they were stood closer together.

I don't care how big the helmet looks in the faked Apollo 12 photograph ... I still haven't seen ANY EVIDENCE THAT SHOWS THAT THE APOLLO 12 ASTRONOTS WERE STANDING CLOSER TO EACH OTHER THAN THE APOLLO 17 ASTRONOTS WERE .

If you look at the ground between the A12 astronots in the visor reflection , it looks like they stood much further apart than the Apollo 17 astronots , who were practically on top of each other .... It's too bad that Bean "broke " the TV camera , because video footage of that scene would definately prove you wrong .

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dave ... Thanks for posting a frame grab of the Apollo 17 video because by doing so, you have just ruined your own "rebuttal" .

Look at how close they were to each other ! ... Only a FEW FEET APART !! ... Schmitt can almost reach out and touch Cernan ... Which means that the dwarf astronot in the visor reflection is F A K E !

Duane

I'm at a loss to understand why you can't grasp that the reflection of an astronaut kneeling down, would appear smaller than if he were standing upright the same distance away!

The pictures at the beginnig of this thread PROVE that the A17 dwarf astronot is not a real person ... Look at the pictures at the top of this thread again showing what REAL PEOPLE LOOK LIKE REFLECTED IN ASTRONAUT'S VISORS , and then accept the fact that the A17 visor refelction can not possibly be real .

Total cobblers! Have you measured how far the astronaut/photographer is from the visor in each case? Have you measure the size of the reflection? Do you know the film format and lens focal length of the camera used to take the museum photograph? I'm guessing not, so how can you state as fact that the A17 photos are faked?

Look at the TV transmissions taken at the time of the Apollo 17 flg photos. There are TWELVE of them. You can marry each photograph up to the video perfectly - astronauts in the right place, either saluting, holding the flag etc.

I don't care how big the helmet looks in the faked Apollo 12 photograph ... I still haven't seen ANY EVIDENCE THAT SHOWS THAT THE APOLLO 12 ASTRONOTS WERE STANDING CLOSER TO EACH OTHER THAN THE APOLLO 17 ASTRONOTS WERE .

That's because you've just admitted YOU DON'T CARE! The fact that the A12 helmet is larger IS ALL THE EVIDENCE YOU NEED that the astronauts were closer together on the A12 shoot than the A17-134-20385 image!

You don't need to see video footage of the A12 astronauts taking those photographs to see how far away they are from each other in comparison to the A17 photo - they absolutely MUST be nearer to each other, because the helmet size is larger! The helmet size is the evidence you're looking for - yet you claim you don't care about it? You really don't care about the evidence? A very strange position to take.

If you look at the ground between the A12 astronots in the visor reflection , it looks like they stood much further apart than the Apollo 17 astronots , who were practically on top of each other .... It's too bad that Bean "broke " the TV camera , because video footage of that scene would definately prove you wrong .

How far apart are they in AS17-134-20385? How far apart in the A12 image? "It looks like" isn't very empirical, it's purely subjective. Apparently you don't like subjective opinions. I agree. How about some evidence to support your claim?

When you take a step back and look at this argument in it's entirety, you can see how stupid it is. Whether the pictures were taken on the moon or in a studio, they were still taken. If there were two men parading around in a studio and taking pictures, they would have had to personally manipulate the photo to make him look smaller AFTER taking it (if you are right Duane(you're not)). This makes absolutely no sense whatsoever.

How far apart are they in AS17-134-20385? How far apart in the A12 image? "It looks like" isn't very empirical, it's purely subjective. Apparently you don't like subjective opinions. I agree. How about some evidence to support your claim?

It's funny how all of you keep asking me for empirical evidence, such as an exact measurements, yet none of you have supplied this.... Not even Lamson , who thinks he knows everything .

It's not that I really don't care how large the visor helmet looks in the A12 photo , that's just a figure of speech .. It's the fact that the reflection we see in the visor shows more ground between the astronots , so it appears that they were standing much further away from each other than the Apollo 17 astronots were .... The visor reflection in the A12 photo also looks like a real astronot, not a silly looking little dwarf .... And that has NOTHING TO DO WITH HIS KNEELING POSISTION !

Judging by the video grab, it looks as though the distance between the A17 astronots is only a few feet apart ... So unless the Apollo 12 astronots were literally on top of each other, your "evidence" is incorrect .

I won't have much time in the next few days to research this but I will see if I can figure out a way to prove that the Apollo 12 astronots stood further apart for the Bean/Conrad photo than they did for the Cernan/Schmitt photo .

When you take a step back and look at this argument in it's entirety, you can see how stupid it is. Whether the pictures were taken on the moon or in a studio, they were still taken. If there were two men parading around in a studio and taking pictures, they would have had to personally manipulate the photo to make him look smaller AFTER taking it (if you are right Duane(you're not)). This makes absolutely no sense whatsoever.

Thinking this argument is "stupid " would be your subjective opinion .

Of course the photos were taken ... What a stupid statement to make .... It's what appears in the visor reflection that is the point .... and the word you used ,"manipulate" , would be the operative word !

I know that none of you can comprehend the meaning of the term Whistle-Blower, because to accept that as a reality would mean that you would have to accept the fact that at least some of the Apollo photographs are moonset fakes ... and of course that is completely unacceptable with those of a certain Apollo defending mindset .

Shame none of these whistle blowers have ever come forward Duane, not even anonymously

Haven't you heard Gavin ? ... Dead men can't talk .... Neither can government stooges who worked on TOP SECRET PROJECTS , such as 'The Apollo Simulation Project '... Not unless they plan on joining their dead friends that is . :huh: