The Education Forum

The City Of Dallas 1963

I found this Youtube very usefull. I had heard a lot of different things about the righ-wing nature of Dallas. This tries to bring it all together.

Note the National Indignation Conference (!?!) with Cabell and Walker in December 1961

Also note the warning before the visit by the chief of Police.

It really adds perspective to the Secret Service's inaction.

Hi Nathaniel.

The clip is an excerpt from "The Murder of JFK - A Revisionist History". It was released by MPI (Winner of IDA/ABCNews Videosource Award for best use of news footage in a documentary. Part of the description reads "Newly discovered footage from local television archives and foreign news sources,including Lyndon B. Johnson's thoughts concerning a conspiracy".

I just want to take the opportunity to recommend a five part series called "Evidence of Revision" - available through http://wingtv.net/evidenceofrevision.html

"Evidence of Revision" is a 5-DVD, 8 hour long documentary series whose purpose is to present the publicly unavailable and even suppressed historical audio, video, and film recordings largely unseen by the American public relating to the assassination of the Kennedy brothers, the little known classified "Black Ops" actually used to intentionally create the massive war in Viet Nam, the CIA "mind control" programs and their involvement in the RFK assassination and the Jonestown massacre and other important truths of our post-modern time."

The reason I do it,is simply that I get an enormous amount of requests of where some of the clips from that release have been taken from,even though I have that information in the description in most of the uploaded clips. And that 5 part series contains a lot of information to say it mildly. Some I personally had never seen.

Thanx Trygve for making that Youtube.

I just wanted to add this for new students of the assassintion who might not be aware of Mayor's brother:

Short segment. Earl Cabell was mayor of Dallas in 1963. Elected 1961. Was involved with planning of the Presidential trip.

His brother Charles Cabell was deputy director of the CIA, involved with the Bay Of Pigs planning. Fired from his position by JFK.

I found this Youtube very usefull. I had heard a lot of different things about the righ-wing nature of Dallas. This tries to bring it all together.

Note the National Indignation Conference (!?!) with Cabell and Walker in December 1961

Nice video posting Nathaniel. Billy James Hargis, Edwin A. Walker and George Wallace all appeared in

the footage showing off their true "Yahoo" colors. See "The Yahoos" published in 1964. Certainly

the Dallas John Birch Society including Edwin A. Walker, Robert J. Morris and Charles Willoughby were

among the true culprits in the JFK plot in Dallas. Don't forget the YAF crowd either including Larrie

Schmidt and William F. Buckley, Jr. who gave the YAF Man of the Year Award to Robert J. Morris in 1964

when he was president of Dallas University in Plano, Texas. What the hell did he do to merit that award

anyway? I think I know, don't you? Hargis joined with Alex Rorke, Charles Willoughby, Nelson Bunker

Hunt, Sarah McLendon(?), and Edward "Brainwashing" Hunter on the Committees of Correspondence and

in the ICDCC as well. When you read The Yahoos, you will surely recognize these people as mostly

angry and psychotic paranoids, hell bent on reversing the progress of integration, and hell bent on expanding

the Viet Nam war for their own purposes and enrichment. This entire crowd was referenced by Richard

Condon in The Manchurian Candidate, too with the exception of perhaps only Hargis, Rorke and McLendon.

If Condon could have figured it out in 1958 how come you folks can't figure it out in 2008, 50 years later?

Seems pretty obvious to me. But then again things come easier to someone who lived and breathed

this entire experience while growing up. Sarah McLendon, in her wheelchair, was brought over to me

after my article on Charles Willoughby appeared in the mid-1990's after The Providence Conference. I wondered

what her interest was in my article at that time since I had no clue who she was at the Washington, DC

conference of COPA. Anyone else remember this lady? She was basically drilling me for information on how

I found out about Willoughby and what else I knew about him based on her reading of my articles. I gave

her little or no additional information and the guy who brought her over was only about 30 years old and

worked for Steve Hagen at High Times Magazine I found out. He was at the Providence conference as well.

How those 2 got together is beyond me but Ms. McLendon specifically asked to meet me and he complied.

Anyone know anything else about her? She was a well known newspaper writer with a right wing bent for

decades in Washington, DC. How she got involved with Willoughby and Hunter and the Hunts would be

very informative.

Edited by John Bevilaqua

Nice video posting Nathaniel. Billy James Hargis, Edwin A. Walker and George Wallace all appeared in

the footage showing off their true "Yahoo" colors. See "The Yahoos" published in 1964. Certainly

the Dallas John Birch Society including Edwin A. Walker, Robert J. Morris and Charles Willoughby were

among the true culprits in the JFK plot in Dallas. Don't forget the YAF crowd either including Larrie

Schmidt and William F. Buckley, Jr. who gave the YAF Man of the Year Award to Robert J. Morris in 1964

when he was president of Dallas University in Plano, Texas. What the hell did he do to merit that award

anyway? I think I know, don't you? Hargis joined with Alex Rorke, Charles Willoughby, Nelson Bunker

Hunt, Sarah McLendon(?), and Edward "Brainwashing" Hunter on the Committees of Correspondence and

in the ICDCC as well. When you read The Yahoos, you will surely recognize these people as mostly

angry and psychotic paranoids, hell bent on reversing the progress of integration, and hell bent on expanding

the Viet Nam war for their own purposes and enrichment. This entire crowd was referenced by Richard

Condon in The Manchurian Candidate, too with the exception of perhaps only Hargis, Rorke and McLendon.

If Condon could have figured it out in 1958 how come you folks can't figure it out in 2008, 50 years later?

Seems pretty obvious to me. But then again things come easier to someone who lived and breathed

this entire experience while growing up. Sarah McLendon, in her wheelchair, was brought over to me

after my article on Charles Willoughby appeared in the mid-1990's after The Providence Conference. I wondered

what her interest was in my article at that time since I had no clue who she was at the Washington, DC

conference of COPA. Anyone else remember this lady? She was basically drilling me for information on how

I found out about Willoughby and what else I knew about him based on her reading of my articles. I gave

her little or no additional information and the guy who brought her over was only about 30 years old and

worked for Steve Hagen at High Times Magazine I found out. He was at the Providence conference as well.

How those 2 got together is beyond me but Ms. McLendon specifically asked to meet me and he complied.

Anyone know anything else about her? She was a well known newspaper writer with a right wing bent for

decades in Washington, DC. How she got involved with Willoughby and Hunter and the Hunts would be

very informative.

--------------------------

"Nice video posting Nathaniel" "how come you folks can't figure it out"" Thanks John, it was a lot of work. If you would simply take over my five classes of industrial stregnth social studies classes, perhaps from your sense of noblesse elbowge,

I might have time for less tertiary pursuits.

If you have solved the JFK assassination in the forest... and PBS IS ABOUT TO LIE TO 30 MILLION PEOPLE AT A TIME...

(an evolving proverb from the Annenburg cafe)