The Education Forum

Scientific knowledge being withheld?

Peter McKenna

Thanks Greg. Do you have any additional info for SECOND LOOK by ay chance? I can find nothing other than a music CD b a band of the same name...

David, all I can tell you is that traces of various interviews from the mag can be found on the web - some seemingly fairly recent indicating it still exists. But if it does, you'd think it would have a website and I can't find one for it.

Regarding the putative Marchetti interview, I read what I thought was a complete version of it some time ago when looking into some of his JFK claims. Just did a quick google without seeing it, but a more thorough check might locate it. I did not doubt its authenticity at the time, but your point is taken about some of the terminology. Still inclined to believe it is authentic though...

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Here is Marchetti's article:

http://www.baron-family.net/Documents/How%...0Phenomenon.htm

I would like to stress that Marchetti and Ralph come from the “white” side of the CIA, being civil servants with GS ratings. They are not privy to the black side, and the stuff that goes way beyond government control, like the people that Dennis and Greer have encountered:

http://www.ahealedplanet.net/journey.htm#cabal

Sitting U.S. presidents are out of that loop (Marchetti’s part about Carter was perceptive – Carter was threatened with an abrupt end of his presidency if he kept pressing the issue http://www.ahealedplanet.net/journey.htm#presidents , and Jimmy is no hero, as with all politicians), and do not even know where the loop is. I have seen some of that world myself, and some close to me have seen it very closely. It is not a myth or “conspiracy theory.”

Best,

Wade

Edited by Wade Frazier

Guest David Guyatt
Here is Marchetti's article:

http://www.baron-family.net/Documents/How%...0Phenomenon.htm

I would like to stress that Marchetti and Ralph come from the “white” side of the CIA, being civil servants with GS ratings. They are not privy to the black side, and the stuff that goes way beyond government control, like the people that Dennis and Greer have encountered:

http://www.ahealedplanet.net/journey.htm#cabal

Sitting U.S. presidents are out of that loop (Marchetti’s part about Carter was perceptive – Carter was threatened with an abrupt end of his presidency if he kept pressing the issue http://www.ahealedplanet.net/journey.htm#presidents , and Jimmy is no hero, as with all politicians), and do not even know where the loop is. I have seen some of that world myself, and some close to me have seen it very closely. It is not a myth or “conspiracy theory.”

Best,

Wade

Wade, I'm very grateful to you for posting the Marchettit article. My thanks are in order. I, obviously, stand corrected about my concerns previously discussed.

However, I would to point out that this should not be construed to mean I accept the alien theory of the UFO phenomenon I don't. Indeed, I was struck my Marchettis' revelation that inside the CIA, the UFO subject was viewed in the same light as "mind control". That, I think, is a key observation, for I am of the view that both these subjects are interlinked. My own view is that both these matters grew out of WWII. The nazis were, as I'm sure you know, deeply involved in advanced aircraft design and development (circular for example), zero point energy and other very exotic subjects. Nick Cook's book The Hunt for Zero Point details some of this. I am also aware that mind control as it is known today, grew out of this same period, with the Nazis engaging in some horrific experiments in the "camps" -- efforts that were later taken and further developed by the US and others.

Concerning the matter of the conspiracy of control being thousands of years old and that one of the main groups behind this effort is the Mormon Church. I can safely say that I in no way intend to defend the excesses of the Mormon hierarchy (many dodgy financial dealings of which I am more than aware) when I say that they have only been around since the early-mid 1800's. The Jesuits have been around a lot longer, of course.

That there is an occult background to all this I don't really doubt. The Nazi magician Williguts, and his influence with Himmler; the latter's "Grail" Castle at Wewelsburg that was dedicated to the 'black sun' (SS = Schwarze Sonne in its occult sense) and much more besides.

Over the years I have traced some of these curious patterns including, for example, the myth of the Priory of Sion and the likely false attribution of the Protocols of Zion as an anti Jewish tract (when it fact it appears to have been the work of the French occult group, the Martinist Order).

There are no easy answers to this wide web of intrigue. Man different subject weave in at one time and out at another.

As I said above, I would need absolute proof of ET to consider altering my current thinking. Moreover, I am personally of the view that the alien theory is a blind and very much has become part of the power structures deflection efforts. No disrespect is intended to you whatsoever in saying this. I think you're a straight up guy. You will not know this but many, many decades ago now, I started my "questing" life as a committed UFO investigator. This was pre-Condon, Blue Book was still operational -- and I personally knew many of the big names of those days.

How life has changed, eh...

David

edit = speling corrections

Edited by David Guyatt

Hi David:

As I have stated, skepticism and doubt is fine. I think all seekers of truth begin there. Then it is the journey of seeking it. Very few have what it takes to make the trip, or they settle for some comforting, self-serving beliefs along the way. I watched a UFO “light up” on request. While some argue that it was a human-made craft, I do not know any of them arguing from actual EXPERIENCE of those kinds of events. Everybody I know who is in the field, deeply, acknowledges that the ET connection is valid (and far more, as in the deeply spiritual aspect of it), and they also acknowledge the big plays being made around the situation, particularly by the Big Boys, but also by most who are involved at one level or another. Personal integrity is the world’s scarcest commodity,

http://www.ahealedplanet.net/conun.htm#journey

and almost nobody involved in these arenas is doing it from a selfless pursuit of the truth and healing humanity and the planet, but to chisel out their piece of the pie.

I have been getting involved in other public efforts lately, coming out of my self-imposed seclusion, and I have recently been pointing out that these big issues are full of intrigue, dead ends, disinfo agents and the like. It does not mean that the underlying issues are not genuine. About the Mormons, they are just some of the current players. The “game” (the lust for power and control, now being played on a global scale) has been going on for a long time, only the faces change (as do the organizations).

As Greer has noted many times, there is a huge amount of mind control and disinfo stuff around the UFO issue, and the Big Boys plan to play the ET card their way, and have been staging fake ET events for a long time:

http://www.ahealedplanet.net/journey.htm#fake

I dug into JFK after I came upon inside info:

http://www.ahealedplanet.net/cover-up.htm#wean

looked into the moon landings (my father worked in Mission Control):

http://www.ahealedplanet.net/cover-up.htm#apollo

obviously have a background in free energy, and have even snooped into 9/11 some:

http://www.ahealedplanet.net/cover-up.htm#sept11

and I have seen enough to generalize about what I have seen. For instance, there are current controversies around Peak Oil, abiogenic formation of hydrocarbons and Global Warming. Peak Oil began as a fringe theory fifty years ago, and has become far more prominent recently. It has become a political football, but that does not mean that it is a hoax. Very, very few climate scientists have any doubt that burning up hydrocarbons at the rate humanity is currently doing it has environmental consequences. It does not take a rocket scientist to realize that increasing a key greenhouse gas by a third during the Hydrocarbon Fuel Age is going to have a climate effect, as well as cause other problems (like acidifying the oceans). The abiogenic theory of hydrocarbon formation is currently a very fringe theory with little evidence in its favor, extensively developed by Soviet scientists during Stalin’s reign, and brought into the West by Thomas Gold.

For all three of those issues, there can be legitimate scientific debate on the issues, but regarding human-influenced Global Warming, for instance, about the only dissent out there is managed by hacks who work for the hydrocarbon lobby, such as Fred Singer. Singer initially made a career out of denying that Global Warming even exists. Now that it cannot be denied any longer, he has shifted gears and is saying that humans (or to say it more honestly, his employers) have nothing to do with it. I constantly run into scientifically-illiterate activists who believe that Global Warming is a hoax concocted by the elites. They cannot even recite the rudiments of the theory (or of Peak Oil, or abiogenic hydrocarbon formation), but wave it all away as a “conspiracy.” That is not a healthy position to take, IMO, and is one of the many pitfalls that people can fall into in their pursuit of the truth. Seeking the truth is hard work, particularly in arenas with such earth-shaking consequences such as free energy (which is joined at the hip with advanced technologies such as anti-gravity). My friend who received this show:

http://www.ahealedplanet.net/advent.htm#underground

does not even believe in ETs, but what my friend described is almost exactly what Greer’s Disclosure Project witnesses have described. I am not so much into ETs as I am healing the planet, and free energy can help do that like nothing else I know of.

Best,

Wade

Edited by Wade Frazier

Wade ... I have been reading your UFO/ET articles and I think your work is very well researched and well presented ... I have read dozens of maticulously researched books on this subject throughout the years and have no doubt that the ET presense on our planet is very real ... I also have no doubt that there has been a massive government cover-up in place, at least since the mid 1940's, to suppress all alien evidence.

We might not agree about the Apollo conspiracy and cover-up, but we do agree about this issue .... I also believe that NASA can not be trusted to tell the truth about many things, as you pointed out in your article .

"There is plenty to be disturbed about regarding NASA. Most Americans do not know it, but NASA has privatized the images coming back from Mars, giving the rights to Michael Malin’s company. NASA has been less than forthright regarding the Face on Mars issue. Malin and the Face on Mars crowd played cat and mouse over the data for years. Recently a full image of the face was released, and NASA says that it is a natural formation because it is asymmetrical. I still wonder. There are strikingly geometric aspects of the face and head. It could be ancient and eroded. Whatever the case may be, privatizing the Mars images not only is contrary to NASA’s charter, but also ridiculous. Imagine if NASA gave the rights to the moon rocks to the contractor who built the LM. Giving Malin rights to the Mars images, because his company provided the camera, amounts to the same thing. It is outrageous, but passes in silence. If the NASA defenders want more credibility with those who are skeptical of NASA, taking on that issue might give them some, instead of the standard apologetics. Oberg recently wrote an Op Ed in USA Today (April 24, 2001) where he complained about NASA’s increasing penchant for secrecy. If even Oberg is making that observation, it is difficult to deny."

I couldn't agree more.

I also believe this could be true as well .

"Brian then followed a trail of other evidence, such as the astronauts' experiences on the moon, the evidence of a lunar atmosphere and other anomalies, and Brian made the case that NASA probably used non-rocket technology to land on the moon and take off from it, which means that if we have anti-gravity technology, we also have free energy technology. I was impressed with Brian's reasoning, and for years I threw down his work in front of the "skeptics," challenging somebody to show me where Brian was wrong. For years, nobody ever did. I have seen Brian called a "kook" (see Donna Kossy's Kooks, pp. 65-66) and other names. Nobody, however, ever showed me where Brian was wrong; they would just smile. "

If the Apollo Program was just the dummy project paraded in front of the world, while the real secret space missions (using anti-gravity stealth technology) took place behind the scenes, then this could be a possible explaination as to why NASA faked the Apollo photography.

Edited by Duane Daman

Guest David Guyatt
As I have stated, skepticism and doubt is fine. I think all seekers of truth begin there. Then it is the journey of seeking it. Very few have what it takes to make the trip, or they settle for some comforting, self-serving beliefs along the way. I watched a UFO “light up” on request. While some argue that it was a human-made craft, I do not know any of them arguing from actual EXPERIENCE of those kinds of events. Everybody I know who is in the field, deeply, acknowledges that the ET connection is valid (and far more, as in the deeply spiritual aspect of it), and they also acknowledge the big plays being made around the situation, particularly by the Big Boys, but also by most who are involved at one level or another. Personal integrity is the world’s scarcest commodity,

Best,

Wade

Wade,

I disagree slightly with your opening sentence. Skepticism and doubt is an essential requirement for objectivity, rather than something one must walk through on the way to the ultimate pub. And I do like to get to the pub. :lol:

But seriously, the "journey" you speak of equally requires a pragmatic approach. I am happy to discuss spiritual matters, but this is not the right place for that discourse --- other than the rather unpleasant fact that this very "topic" formed an extremely important strand of the whole mind control, altered states, social engineering effort of the CIA and Pentagon (both in association with privately owned entities) of which MKULTRA is the most well known.

As I have sat and watched these matters coalesce and develop over the years, I have grown increasingly worried that the whole thing about the so called "Rapture", Armageddon/End Times is a driven subject and I am exceedingly suspicious about the motives of those who are doing the driving.

For the reality of ET I would need, as I said before, solid empirical evidence. I further consider that the subject, due to its inherent immensity, demands solid empirical evidence. Covering a period slightly in excess of sixty years this altogether missing vital component should tell us something important. There is none. My argument is that this lack of solid empirical evidence should alert us to the strong possibility that something deeply suspicious is at the root of it.

'Nuff said.

David

For the reality of ET I would need, as I said before, solid empirical evidence. I further consider that the subject, due to its inherent immensity, demands solid empirical evidence. Covering a period slightly in excess of sixty years this altogether missing vital component should tell us something important. There is none. My argument is that this lack of solid empirical evidence should alert us to the strong possibility that something deeply suspicious is at the root of it.

David ... Perhaps you could ask permission for a tour of Hanger 18 or was it Room 22 ? ... Or maybe Area 51, nine levels down ?... Or perhaps ask to see the top secret locations at Wright Patterson, or the Langley Research Center, or the Goddard Space Flight Center.

Just because the general public is not privy to the empirical evidence of the alien presence on this planet , doesn't mean it doesn't exist .

Edited by Duane Daman

Guest David Guyatt

David ... Perhaps you could ask permission for a tour of Hanger 18 or was it Room 22 ? ... Or maybe Area 51, nine levels down ?... Or perhaps ask to see the top secret locations at Wright Patterson, or the Langley Research Center, or the Goddard Space Flight Center.

Just because the general public is not privy to the empirical evidence of the alien presence on this planet , doesn't mean it doesn't exist .

Anymore than this list of locations demonstrate they do exist, Duane. That is to say, ET not these locations, of course. :lol:

Do I doubt that highly advanced aircraft have flown from such locations at one time or another? No.

Do I consider that said aircraft may have exceptionally advanced characteristics that most of us would consider remarkable? Yes.

Does this mean they're alien? Positively not.

I would argue, with all due respect, that there is a confusion here...between hope and reality. The desire for the visitation of advanced alien intelligence is not proof of visitation.

One of the major recent keys for me on this subject was Nick Cook's The Search For Zero Point.

I remember posting some while ago a picture that superimosed a B2 Spirit with the nazi era Horton Flying Wing. Apart from minor/superficial external appearances, one would be very hard pressed to tell the difference between them:

horton_5.jpg

We might also correlate this with sightings of underwater UFO's. Like the Shag Harbour incident. And it is interesting, I think, hat the Russians had on the drawing board during WWII a flying submarine. The US also looked at this concept in the early 1960's -- and who knows...perhaps even developed an experimental flying sub?

image001.gif

(see: http://educationforum.ipbhost.com/lofivers...php/t10402.html for further discussion on the foregoing).

Hi Guys:

For the record, I am not really into ETs. My journey is free energy and healing the planet. In my circles is one of the most outspoken astronauts on the UFO issue (whom NASA has apparently erased from its site), people who engage in activism at the White House level and far beyond (I was invited to the White House myself in 2006 on the energy issue and declined the invitation), people who receive underground shows of advanced technology:

http://www.ahealedplanet.net/advent.htm#underground

people who risk their lives (and often lose them) trying to make this world a better place.

My FE and aerospace pals said for years that watching UFOs was easy to do, and that there was a place not far from my home where the odds were good, and I eventually took them up on it and got my show.

http://www.ahealedplanet.net/ufo.htm#call

That was empirical enough for me, and is as reproducible as it gets, with thousands of people going there to get their shows for the past twenty years. Apparently, the show we got was better than average, perhaps because of who we were and our attitude (or maybe it was beginner’s luck : - ) ). My aerospace buds went on the Art Bell Show the next year to talk about it:

http://www.coasttocoastam.com/gen/page1320.html

For those of you who wonder about how much exposure shows like that get, my report was linked to from the Coast to Coast site for that show, and I got into my site about ten minutes after the show began, and my report received more than 5,000 visitors during the first ten minutes of the show (and very little afterward). My site only received 100,000 visitors last year, so 5,000 in ten minutes on one essay was quite a spike. I did a double take, the number not really registering until I looked at it a couple of times.

The people getting the UFOs to “light up” for them do not deny their ET origin, and if anybody would know, it would be them.

David, how many times have you gone out hunting UFOs? Experience is about the only empiricism worth anything. You make statements that are based on the assumption of denying that there IS a cover-up. I get that kind of circular logic regarding FE from scientists all the time:

http://www.ahealedplanet.net/radleft.htm#circular

Again, I am not into bantering on the UFO issue with people. I know what I saw, I have close connections to people in the milieu, and it is just one of many strange aspects of the world we live in. As I stated earlier, my interest in ETs primarily relates to the advanced technology end of it (although there are many worthwhile facets of it). I have no interest in taking this down the rabbit hole of “I will not believe in ETs until one of their craft lands at my house and I can take it apart and do DNA testing on the pilot.” I see nothing fruitful about it. Go see for yourself (James’ ranch is not the only place to watch such craft make their displays, but it is one of the best I have heard of), and then we will have something to discuss, but only those with open minds and hearts really get the good shows.

Enough said.

Best,

Wade

Edited by Wade Frazier

Guest David Guyatt
David, how many times have you gone out hunting UFOs? Experience is about the only empiricism worth anything. You make statements that are based on the assumption of denying that there IS a cover-up. I get that kind of circular logic regarding FE from scientists all the time:

More times than I can remember -- albeit decades ago now. And saw a few too. Investigated hundreds. I was with APRO in Tucson (now obselete) back then. It was widely regarded as the best science based UFO group of that period.

I have to disagree that expressing doubts about Area 51 and other restricted military bases is circular logic.

Extracts as follows:

http://www.asa3.org/ASA/education/think/circular.htm

Definitions of Circular Reasoning (Begging the Question)

Quote:

"Circular Reasoning: This fallacy occurs when you state your claim and then, usually after rewording it, you state it again as your reason. (this fallacy is also commonly called ‘Begging the Question’)"  {Logical Fallacies and Causal Terms from The Allyn & Bacon Guide to Writing}

Begging the Question occurs when you "take for granted or assume the truth of the very thing being questioned."  {Begging the Question from answers.com}

Unquote

The foregoing definition suggests to me that it is you Wade, who are engaged in circular reasoning-petitio principii.

I am simply saying that to believe something does not make it a fact. Proofs are needed to establish fact. Citing classified government sites does not amount to proof, it is speculation:

spec·u·la·tion  (spky-lshn)

n.

a. Contemplation or consideration of a subject; meditation.

b. A conclusion, opinion, or theory reached by conjecture.

c. Reasoning based on inconclusive evidence; conjecture or supposition.

(Extracted from: http://www.thefreedictionary.com/speculation)

I don't doubt your sincerity or your good heart Wade, and I certainly have no wish to cause upset or cause injury to cherished beliefs. And for that reason this will be the last post of mine on this particular thread.

I wish you well.

David

Anymore than this list of locations demonstrate they do exist, Duane. That is to say, ET not these locations, of course.

Do I doubt that highly advanced aircraft have flown from such locations at one time or another? No.

Do I consider that said aircraft may have exceptionally advanced characteristics that most of us would consider remarkable? Yes.

I would argue, with all due respect, that there is a confusion here...between hope and reality. The desire for the visitation of advanced alien intelligence is not proof of visitation.

David .... I understand that the subjects of UFO's, aliens and alien abductions are filled with government disinformation ... but how can you completely discount the hundreds of eye witness sightings by qualified pilots , astronauts and military personel, as just being speculation ? ... Beyond strange looking craft , sometimes of enormous proportions, have been observed in the skies and in space, conducting unbelievable manuevers that completely defy all conventional or mundane explaination.

It's true that the public has not been allowed to see the nuts and bolts evidence of these craft, because of the operation in place by the military to retrieve the physical evidence of downed craft, but they have been captured on film all over the world by very credible witnesses... and some of the craft that has been described, especially by certain pilots, can not be explained away by any known technology on this planet today... Not even advanced stealth technology could be used as an excuse to explain away these sightings, unless that technology has been possibly developed from reversed engineered alien technology.

I believe there is enough evidence, even though not considered to be nuts and bolts "empirical", which shows that the alien presence on this planet is the biggest cover-up of all time.... If it weren't, then why are so many UFO investigators being silenced .. permanently ?

Is Someone Killing Our UFO Investagtors ?

http://www.metatech.org/ufo_research_magazine_evidence.html

Edited by Duane Daman

Guest David Guyatt
Anymore than this list of locations demonstrate they do exist, Duane. That is to say, ET not these locations, of course.

David .... I understand that the subjects of UFO's, aliens and alien abductions are filled with government disinformation ... but how can you completely discount the hundreds of eye witness sightings by qualified pilots , astronauts and military personel, as just being speculation ? ... Beyond strange looking craft , sometimes of enormous proportions, have been observed in the skies and in space, conducting unbelievable manuevers that completely defy all conventional or mundane explaination.

Duane, I'll respond to your question but then I'm going to withdraw.

Yes, lots of unidentified flying objects performing unbelieveable manuevers that defy well, what do they defy?

If you've you read Nick Cook's book The Hunt For Zero Point, what did you think of it?

David

Duane, I'll respond to your question but then I'm going to withdraw.

Yes, lots of unidentified flying objects performing unbelieveable manuevers that defy well, what do they defy?

If you've you read Nick Cook's book The Hunt For Zero Point, what did you think of it?

David

Thanks for your reply David ... I didn't mean to drag you back into this discussion but I'm glad you told me about this book, because I have always been interested in the subject of anti-gravity stealth technology and there is very little information available on it .

I have read some excellent books about UFO's , my favorites being 'The Day After Roswell ' by Col. Philip Corso, who discusses his top secret military role of being in charge of farming out the alien technology that was retrieved from the Roswell crash site, to research and development corporations ... and 'Beyond Top Secret' by Timothy Good, who goes into detail about many of the documented UFO cases, and also how the Majestic 12 documents were leaked to a UFO investigator... I had never heard about 'The Hunt for Zero Point' though.

I had a discussion once on the Unexplained Mystery forum, where I posted my ideas about the possibility of NASA using anti-gravity stealth technology to land men on the Moon, instead of the rather primitive looking Apollo technology that we were shown ... but the guys I was discussing this with claimed that there was no evidence that this type of technology even existed during the time of Apollo, or even now .... So it's interesting to finally see evidence that it apparently not only exists, but has been around since the mid 1940's... which would have been plenty of time for the US military to develope it for the alleged manned Moon missions .

Here's a synopsis about the book that some of the members here might find interesting, including the link with other information about it, and where to purchase it .

Synopsis

The nuclear bomb programme was the culmination of a huge, expensive research development project, so secret that even days before the explosion of the first bomb many people said it was impossible. But what if, at the same time, America had discovered another strand of technology that was even more powerful than atomic science, a weapon so powerful it needs no fuel to fly at 17000 miles per second? Defence journalist Nick Cook reveals a 50-year conspiracy to surpress a technology based on anti-gravity, way ahead of its time. Gravity control: technology that can cancel out the weight of objects or be transformed into engines that produce energy from nothing, promising safe, pollution-free power, limitless propulsion - and weapons potential, The US aerospace and defence industry announced in 1956 that it was on the brink of a great scientific discovery and that the breakthrough would come before the decade was out. But it never happened; the revolution died before it had begun. That was the official version of events. The truth, however, Cook maintains, is very different, and this book traces his 10-year investigation to prove that America cracked the gravity code and classified the technology at unheard of security levels. In his pursuit of the truth, he went to the heart of US aerospace development - a regime so secret it does not officially exist. Cook's trail took him eventually to Germany, searching out a repository of technical secrets buried 50 years earlier by the Nazis. There, among a cache of unofficial projects run by the SS and hidden by the Holocaust, he learned the secret of Zero Point.

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Hunt-Zero-Point-Ni...k/dp/0712669531

Guest David Guyatt

Duane, you're an evil tempter sir! :D

Best if we start another thread I think, to continue without corrupting my promise.

Very briefly, The Hunt For Zero Point is about those things you said AND UFO's... I would go so far to say that no serious UFO buff can afford not to read it double quick.

I also feel compelled to advise considerable caution about Corso. I have written about him and his membership of the very nazi racist Shickshinny Knights. My pieces Princes of Plunder and The Spoils of War, that go into some detail on this are both freely available to read on the internet --- if you have a yawning period available. :lol:

David

Edited by David Guyatt

Duane, you're an evil tempter sir!

:lol:

David .... Thanks for that information ... I will definately check out your articles ... but I hope they don't try to prove that Corso is just another government disinformation agent, promoting an alien agenda to cover up the development of US military advanced stealth technology.

He and Major Jessie Marcel spilling the beans about what really crashed at Roswell were my only hope !!

I have been a UFO buff long before I ever got caught up in the Apollo hoax subject .... and after reading Wade's article about Steve Greer and the disclosure project, I realize how much more important this subject is, than whether NASA faked the Moon landings or not .

I will let you know what I think of your pieces, and hopefully you will see this :up and not this :zzz , after I finish reading them. .... ;)

Edited by Duane Daman