The Education Forum

Germans Check In on Chemtrails

Charles Drago

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest David Guyatt
This thread has it all- humor, conspiracy, name calling, giant Asian beauty queens, and most importantly, a little fact checking.

Scott, might I join you in agreeing about Greg's efforts here (I'm definitely buying stuff from him in the future)

Also please allow me differ with you and to point out that the thread is, in fact, missing something...

Dolphin racing!

dolphin_racing.jpg

Quite how this important subject has slipped through our collective nets I don't know.

This thread has it all- humor, conspiracy, name calling, giant Asian beauty queens, and most importantly, a little fact checking.

Scott, might I join you in agreeing about Greg's efforts here (I'm definitely buying stuff from him in the future)

Also please allow me differ with you and to point out that the thread is, in fact, missing something...

Dolphin racing!

dolphin_racing.jpg

Quite how this important subject has slipped through our collective nets I don't know.

Is that a Nazi dolphin David?

Guest David Guyatt
Is that a Nazi dolphin David?

Maggie me dearie, not everything dressed in black is in the SS...

Actually, I don't mind saying that I look rather fetching in a dinner suit.

That' before dinner, mind you.

After dinner, I'm a mess -- odd morsels spattered here and there. Wine stains. Cognac traces. More wine stains. More cognac traces. Then Port spots. Once you reach that stage at Dinner one is so thoroughly pissed that any sense of direction has long absented itself -- and only gravity remains in force.

But what has always raised my curiosity is how the Jolly Roger types of Her Royal Brittainic Majesty's Dancing Navy could ever pass Port to the left? How did they remember what was right, left, up, down. Have you seen how they drink? Bigod! it's enough t make one' liver pack up and toddle of to join the Don's at Benidorm for the duration.