The Education Forum

Lone Star Cadillac

This is just one of those little coincidences.

Vic Robertson, a reporter for WFAA testified before the WC. He told them he had seen Jack Ruby about a dozen times. He met Ruby through Murphy Martin who was interested in one of Ruby's strippers (he couldn't remember her name), but that she had previously worked at Lone Star Cadillac.

I was reading through Jim Braden's HSCA deposition.

On page 57 of his HSCA deposition, Jim Braden says that he was married to Jean DeSanders from the Lone Star Cadillac.

http://www.maryferrell.org/mffweb/archive/...mp;relPageId=59

Steve Thomas

This is just one of those little coincidences.

Vic Robertson, a reporter for WFAA testified before the WC. He told them he had seen Jack Ruby about a dozen times. He met Ruby through Murphy Martin who was interested in one of Ruby's strippers (he couldn't remember her name), but that she had previously worked at Lone Star Cadillac.

I was reading through Jim Braden's HSCA deposition.

On page 57 of his HSCA deposition, Jim Braden says that he was married to Jean DeSanders from the Lone Star Cadillac.

http://www.maryferrell.org/mffweb/archive/...mp;relPageId=59

Steve Thomas

Thanks Steve,

That's an interesting conection, though I agree with you that it is just another coincidence. Ruby had a lot of friends and associates.

As interesting as Jean DeSanders, Braden's pal had married the widow of the founder of Magnolia Oil Co., and the three lived together at her home in Walker's neighborhood, until Sheriff Bill Decker evicted Braden as a vagarant.

Also thanks for the Chicago connection with John Heard.

Am reading your notes thoughtfully.

Keep on truckin'

BK

Edited by William Kelly

Bill,

That's an interesting conection, though I agree with you that it is just another coincidence. Ruby had a lot of friends and associates.

As interesting as Jean DeSanders, Braden's pal had married the widow of the founder of Magnolia Oil Co., and the three lived together at her home in Walker's neighborhood, until Sheriff Bill Decker evicted Braden as a vagarant.

Also thanks for the Chicago connection with John Heard.

Am reading your notes thoughtfully.

Keep on truckin'

BK

Thanks.

Oswald may have applied for a job with a roofing contractor working on the roof of the Lone Star Cadillac building back in 1962.

Warren Commission Document# 0444

2/27/64 Charles Kunkel

Memo for James Rowley, Chief, SS w/attached report RE. Assassination

of President Kennedy, SS Control No. 1104 RE. interview w/H.G. Joiner

regarding LHO seeking employment at Lone Star Cadillac; Joiner not

interviewed by WC.

http://www.maryferrell.org/mffweb/archive/....do?docId=10878

Lone Star Cadillac: 2311 Ross pho # RI2-7221

Steve Thomas