The Education Forum

James Files Comments Chauncy Holt Interivew

Original interview Chauncy Holt/Tracy Wynn April 23 1993 40 pages

James Files comments on interview to Pamela Ray October 2000 total 17 pages

Correction: All 17 pages will be posted here.

post-1912-1208899818_thumb.jpg

Edited by Pamela Ray

Original interview Chauncy Holt/Tracy Wynn April 23 1993 40 pages

James Files comments on interview to Pamela Ray October 2000 total 17 pages

Pages 2 &3

see pages 4-17 at www.jfkmurderjamesfilesweebly.com

Edited by Pamela Ray

Dear Ms. Ray:

I noticed you never replied to my question in another thread you started on Files re how Files, if he had actually been there as he claimed, would place No Name Key in the Florida Everglades, which are over 100 miles away from No Name Key. Hemming and his Interpen group did first hold camp in the Everglades but in spring of 1961 they moved to No Name Key. It seems clear to all who do not have a vested interest in promoting the Files story that he constructed at least that part of the story based on his readings and that he never set foot on No Name Key. No one wjo has ever been to No Name would place it in the Everglades.

I had also asked you to identify any members of Interpen he claimed to have met when he was at No Name Key. I noted that Hemming, the leader of Interpen, told me (and others too I suspect) that Files was never at No Name Key.

Like the Warren Report, the Files story IMO belongs in the fiction section of the library.

Guest Stephen Turner
Like the Warren Report, the Files story IMO belongs in the fiction section of the library.

Agreed Mr Gratz.

Dear Ms. Ray:

I noticed you never replied to my question in another thread you started on Files re how Files, if he had actually been there as he claimed, would place No Name Key in the Florida Everglades, which are over 100 miles away from No Name Key. Hemming and his Interpen group did first hold camp in the Everglades but in spring of 1961 they moved to No Name Key. It seems clear to all who do not have a vested interest in promoting the Files story that he constructed at least that part of the story based on his readings and that he never set foot on No Name Key. No one wjo has ever been to No Name would place it in the Everglades.

I had also asked you to identify any members of Interpen he claimed to have met when he was at No Name Key. I noted that Hemming, the leader of Interpen, told me (and others too I suspect) that Files was never at No Name Key.

the Files story IMO belongs in the fiction section of the library.

Along with approximaely 99.99% of the JFK assassination related materials!