The Education Forum

Anybody want a copy of VB?

Just a few on the Warren Commission, alias, the W/C ( Water Closet)....

Including a page of a letter sent to Janet Reno, from former Senator Richard Schweiker......on what he thought of the W/C....

The newspaper article is of course Tongue in Cheek..... :blink:

B........ B)

Including a page of a letter sent to Janet Reno, from former Senator Richard Schweiker......on what he thought of the W/C....

It would be assumed that you are aware that the "page of a letter" is in fact a page of a letter sent by myself, in which I quoted Senator Schweiker's comments regarding the WC.

P.S. It is also a "roadmap" to understanding the manipulations of Specter & Company.

Well, Tom you can assume all you care to, ........No I did not know it was"" in fact a page of a letter sent by ( you ) myself, in which I quoted Senator Schweiker's comments regarding the WC."" .......

But they are Senator Schweiker's comments....Many are greatly aware of the dishonest Specter's manipulations.....

So a cheers for you, for sending such letter.......I hope you feel better now that is all straightened out.....

Ta......B.....

No I did not know it was"" in fact a page of a letter sent by ( you )

Well, hopefully, now you are aware of it.

What you provided represents page#3 of one of the multitudes of correspondences to the attention of the Attorney General, Janet Reno, and was in response to a letter which I received from the Violent Crimes Section of the FBI who had been provided with various aspects of the information.

Attached is Page#1 of this letter, and I will follow up with the other pages as well.

As well as answer Ron's questions.

Tom

P.S. Having lived in St. Anne, Manitoba; Geraldton, Ontario, as well as Regina, Saskatchewan; to include two winters on the North Slope of Alaska, I alway take into consideration the "numbing" effect of the cold on one's thought process prior to passing judgement on simple human error.

And, just as us "Southern Boys" are somewhat and sometimes afflicted with the "Dumb A**", caused by the heat and humidity, the "frozen brain" syndrone demonstrates little difference in affliction of the thought process.

Hey, Purv and Bean! Nice to see you discussing some documents, here.

"P.S. Having lived in St. Anne, Manitoba; Geraldton, Ontario, as well as Regina, Saskatchewan; to include two winters on the North Slope of Alaska, I alway take into consideration the "numbing" effect of the cold on one's thought process prior to passing judgement on simple human error.

And, just as us "Southern Boys" are somewhat and sometimes afflicted with the "Dumb A**", caused by the heat and humidity, the "frozen brain" syndrone demonstrates little difference in affliction of the thought process."

And, speaking of climactic changes inherent to certain parallels located in the northern hemisphere, as well as, its effects on the body's central nervous system.

I've come to know the frozen aspect, common to the northernmost territories as "numbing of the skull syndrome," [Man! That used to leave me with such a pain right between my eyes walking against the wind towards the Hudson River, in the dead of winter, when I lived back in NY].

Then, there's the condition afflicting the southernmost territories commonly referred to as "refried brains syndrome." [Which sometimes leaves me in a "Watt's Riots" mode when the heat gets too intense.] FWIW

Love ya,

Ter

Just a few on the Warren Commission, alias, the W/C ( Water Closet)....

The newspaper article is of course Tongue in Cheek..... :blink:

B........ B)

It would be assumed that you are aware that the "page of a letter" is in fact a page of a letter sent by myself, in which I quoted Senator Schweiker's comments regarding the WC.

P.S. It is also a "roadmap" to understanding the manipulations of Specter & Company.

Well, Tom you can assume all you care to, ........No I did not know it was"" in fact a page of a letter sent by ( you ) myself, in which I quoted Senator Schweiker's comments regarding the WC."" .......

But they are Senator Schweiker's comments....Many are greatly aware of the dishonest Specter's manipulations.....

So a cheers for you, for sending such letter.......I hope you feel better now that is all straightened out.....

Ta......B.....

No I did not know it was"" in fact a page of a letter sent by ( you )

Well, hopefully, now you are aware of it.

What you provided represents page#3 of one of the multitudes of correspondences to the attention of the Attorney General, Janet Reno, and was in response to a letter which I received from the Violent Crimes Section of the FBI who had been provided with various aspects of the information.

Attached is Page#1 of this letter, and I will follow up with the other pages as well.

As well as answer Ron's questions.

Tom

P.S. Having lived in St. Anne, Manitoba; Geraldton, Ontario, as well as Regina, Saskatchewan; to include two winters on the North Slope of Alaska, I alway take into consideration the "numbing" effect of the cold on one's thought process prior to passing judgement on simple human error.

And, just as us "Southern Boys" are somewhat and sometimes afflicted with the "Dumb A**", caused by the heat and humidity, the "frozen brain" syndrone demonstrates little difference in affliction of the thought process.

Hey, Purv and Bean! Nice to see you discussing some documents, here.

"P.S. Having lived in St. Anne, Manitoba; Geraldton, Ontario, as well as Regina, Saskatchewan; to include two winters on the North Slope of Alaska, I alway take into consideration the "numbing" effect of the cold on one's thought process prior to passing judgement on simple human error.

And, just as us "Southern Boys" are somewhat and sometimes afflicted with the "Dumb A**", caused by the heat and humidity, the "frozen brain" syndrone demonstrates little difference in affliction of the thought process."

And, speaking of climactic changes inherent to certain parallels located in the northern hemisphere, as well as, its effects on the body's central nervous system.

I've come to know the frozen aspect, common to the northernmost territories as "numbing of the skull syndrome," [Man! That used to leave me with such a pain right between my eyes walking against the wind towards the Hudson River, in the dead of winter, when I lived back in NY].

Then, there's the condition afflicting the southernmost territories commonly referred to as "refried brains syndrome." [Which sometimes leaves me in a "Watt's Riots" mode when the heat gets too intense.] FWIW

Love ya,

Ter

Well. Hi Ter:

It could be someone does not know their Geography nor climates, as well as one thinks....and how anyone thinks the numbing effect may effect one

when they cannot

adventure out in the bitter ,well, some talk about nothings they know nothing about...... same old, but they must get that last word in...

It has been Spring for some time, aw but that must be that "refried brains syndrome."you mention and that is a good one......isn't that the one that

lingers...endlessly .?

I thought this thread had taken a turn for the better and was referring to the W/C, and just might carry on with further info.....as it was Senator Schweiker's comments that were important........

..but I guess not....some must toot...there is that darn AAM syndrome again.......it seems ....trying to endlessly end up on top.....shame that....and it will continue.....I have no doubt......

Good to see you posting...

B.... B)

Edited by Bernice Moore