The Education Forum

Weird NJ Article - May 2008

I am still hopefull that we may get someone to confirm Fermin's presence at the event and validate Elisabeth's story - in the meanwhile, the editors provided me with the following feedback on the article from one reader...this event allegedly transpired in Jersey City, NJ.
When I read your last issue I saw an article that took notice to the John F. Kennedy assassination. My father, while working as an EMT, told me a story regarding this event. About a year or two after it occurred my father was making a drive with a woman who had apparently been struck by a car. When they picked her up my father rode in the back until they reached the hospital. According to him the entire time the woman was babbling on about needing to speak to someone. She said she knew who had shot JFK and that there were people after her as a result. For some reason my father had a sinking feeling in his story and believed her; wishing not to leave her even when they brought her into the hospital. As an EMT he had to mark down her name and what had happened in a log book before leaving. He promised her he would be back right after he came back from a call he was getting. A half hour later he returned to find the woman missing from the ER. When he asked the staff none seemed to remember who she was and checking over the log book her name and his signature had vanished as though he had never filled it out in the first place. Out of fear he never made mention to it again and was even hesitant telling me. It seems something that shakes him up something pretty awful.

Glad this is back to the fore, Lee.

I had no reply to an email I hoped would reach one of the participants of that weekend event. All we need is someone to ID Fermin from the photograph we have.

Pat... good thought on the Mel Perrell thing. Assuming (as I do) that James is right about it being an alias, your suggested meaning sounds reasonable given the man's claims.

It probably doesn't need saying (but someone is bound to, so it may as well be me!) that the story relayed by a reader of your article sounds like the story of Rose Cheramie --- set in a different state, with a different service delivering her to hospital and placed post assassination instead of pre.

Could it in fact be about Rose Cheramie??? It seems to me, she would have been picked up and taken to hospital for reasons of "lifestyle" on a fairly regular basis...

If it's not Cheramie, the story is either fabricated, or the woman in question was just delusional (some people actually are just that...)

There were two Rose Cheramie incidents, one before the assassination, and the second on September 4, 1965 when she was hit by a car on Rt. 155 near Big Sandy, Tx, and killed.

There's an interesting recount by John Johnson of the Rose Cheramie story in the issue of Dealey Plaza Echo as posted at Mary Ferrell.

http://www.maryferrell.org/mffweb/archive/...sPageId=1191652

The first time she was found on the road she was taken to the hospital and then jail and then mental hospital by Louisiana State policeman Francis Louis Fruge. She was injured on Rt. 90 outside of the Silver Slipper Lounge, run by Mac Manuel (?). The guys who dumped her were identified as Sergio Aracha Smith and Emilio Santana. The second time by Jerry Don Moore, the guy who hit her.

And if the newly related incident occurred in Jersey City, I wouldn't dismiss it as either fabricated or dilusional, as there is a big Cuban community there.

The difference between the three stories is the EMT picks the women up in an ambulance, right? Then there should be records if you had a name or a date.

As for the foreknowldge expressed a the North Jersey conference, I think Lee is onto something and it should be able to be developed further. Good luck.

BK

Edited by William Kelly