The Education Forum

Henry Wade

Lays out the evidence....The clip should be entitled: Henry Wade lies to the press about the evidence...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c3-aWGbh9v4

I counted 10 lies...

Thanks for that Karl,

But I don't think Henry Wade is lying. Where's the lie?

He's a District Attorney responsible for prosecuting the case, who is laying out the evidence against the accused at a press conference, something no prosecutor would ever do before taking the evidence before a grand jury and getting an indictment for trial, unless he knew there would be no grand jury, no indictment or trial.

I would like to know when this press conference took place, before or after Oswald was shot?

The interview with Bugliosi is more disturbing.

Vince, you better set that man straight about a few things.

BK

Thanks for that Karl,

@ W. Kelly

Thanks for that Karl,

Good question.

I am sure, Wade knew, that he was lying- the question is---to what extend? If he knew that the evidence he provided, is false, than he is lying. Otherwise the following statements, are just false statements...

But whether these are lies or false statements: a cover story is what it is: a lie...

Henry Wade press conference, just hours after Oswald was shot

HW: Witness saw a man in the sixth floor window...

- There were several men in the sixth floor window...

HW: There where other people on the floor wondering, what Oswald was doing...

- That didn't happened.

HW: ...on a box at the window Oswald's palm print was found

-I never heart about such thing...

HW: ...there was a gun found on the same floor...

- Two different guns found that day (Weitzman)

HW: Oswald purchased a rifle by a mail-order house

- He never did such thing, I believe...

HW: Every (SBDB) employee was located

- No.

HW: The next we hear of him is on a bus...

- Oswald left DP in a Nash Rambler. Somewhere between DP and Jackson/Lamar he left that Rambler and took the Whaley- cab.

HW: He told the bus driver the president had been shot...

- Oswald was in the lunch- room having a coke, when the shots rang out. He simply didn't know what was going on, when he was on Lamar street...(Note: in whaleys Car he said nothing. Whaley heard the sirens of the police cars, but didn't know what was going on...

HW: Oswald laughed very loud ( on the bus, about the fact JFK was shot)

- Hahahaha

HW: Oswald shot Tippit...

- No.

HW: LHO put the gun against an officers head, in the Texas Theater, trying to shot him, but the gun(just) snapped...

- Fairy tale...

LHOs fingerprint was found on the rifle...

- No.

HW: The paraffin test had shown, that he had recently fired a gun...

-No.

For the first time, the US- public heard the cover story in toto.

That Story is the world most changing fairy- tale, maybe only beaten by the fable of the resurrection of Jesus., and Wade was it's midwife.

It is time to get rid of it, for once and forever...

KK

Thanks for that Karl,

@ W. Kelly

Thanks for that Karl,

Good question.

I am sure, Wade knew, that he was lying- the question is---to what extend? If he knew that the evidence he provided, is false, than he is lying. Otherwise the following statements, are just false statements...

But whether these are lies or false statements: a cover story is what it is: a lie...

Henry Wade press conference, just hours after Oswald was shot

HW: Witness saw a man in the sixth floor window...

- There were several men in the sixth floor window...

HW: There where other people on the floor wondering, what Oswald was doing...

- That didn't happened.

HW: ...on a box at the window Oswald's palm print was found

-I never heart about such thing...

HW: ...there was a gun found on the same floor...

- Two different guns found that day (Weitzman)

HW: Oswald purchased a rifle by a mail-order house

- He never did such thing, I believe...

HW: Every (SBDB) employee was located

- No.

HW: The next we hear of him is on a bus...

- Oswald left DP in a Nash Rambler. Somewhere between DP and Jackson/Lamar he left that Rambler and took the Whaley- cab.

HW: He told the bus driver the president had been shot...

- Oswald was in the lunch- room having a coke, when the shots rang out. He simply didn't know what was going on, when he was on Lamar street...(Note: in whaleys Car he said nothing. Whaley heard the sirens of the police cars, but didn't know what was going on...

HW: Oswald laughed very loud ( on the bus, about the fact JFK was shot)

- Hahahaha

HW: Oswald shot Tippit...

- No.

HW: LHO put the gun against an officers head, in the Texas Theater, trying to shot him, but the gun(just) snapped...

- Fairy tale...

LHOs fingerprint was found on the rifle...

- No.

HW: The paraffin test had shown, that he had recently fired a gun...

-No.

For the first time, the US- public heard the cover story in toto.

That Story is the world most changing fairy- tale, maybe only beaten by the fable of the resurrection of Jesus., and Wade was it's midwife.

It is time to get rid of it, for once and forever...

KK

And many thanks to Gary Mack for confirming my suspicion that the press conference was held on Sunday night Nov. 24, about seven hours after the death of Oswald, so Wade knew that there would be no grand jury, indictment or trial.

When I was in Dallas a few years ago, I went to the bar at the Adolphis Hotel, which is just across the street from where Jack Ruby's Carousel Club used to be, and is one of the last of the old time bars left in town since the Green Glass went take out.

There I met a nephew of Henry Wade and his wife, who I invited to the next day's COPA conference, where I gave a talk on the need for a new JFK Grand Jury.

They actually came and emailed me later saying they enjoyed my presentation and thought I was right.

With the new DA in office since then, Craig Watkins has been reviewing many of the convictions that Wade and the DAs since Wade have obtained, and dozens of prisoners have been freed because of DNA and other exculpulating evidence.

Watkins has been very carefull not to badmouth Wade, but the bad breath still lingers.

I've maintained my email contact with the Wade family and they are considering publishing a book of their own, which would be very illuminating, if honest.

If Wade wrongfully convicted those men, and wrongfully pronounced Oswald's guilt based on planted evidence and preplanned cover story that was part of a cover operation, then somebody else committed those crimes.

Dallas was selected as the place where JFK was to be wacked because the DPD, the Sheriff, the DA and the local FBI were all Bad Coppers on the take, who were easily manipulated by those who committed the crime.

To disprove the cover story, the real story must be exposed.

BK

Edited by William Kelly