The Education Forum

9/11 is a lie

Go on Len, put those satin flares on and boogie!

I always though that Disco in general the Bee Gees in particular sucked and that 9/11 “inside job” theories nonsense based on idle (and often delusional) speculation. But that video caused me to see the light on both accounts. Since watching it last night I have been perusing sites like InfoWars, PrisonPlanet, WhatReallyHappened and 911Blogger, with my disbelief totally suspended, and simultaneously down loading as much KC and the Sunshine Band, BeeGees and Silver Convention as my modem will handle. I am even thinking of founding a new group DDT-911 – “Disco Ducks for Truth - 9/11 truth”

Jokes aside though that’s the funniest “truther” video I’ve ever seen. I can’t see I being very helpful for the “movement” though, I though it was a parody at first.

I am even thinking of founding a new group DDT-911 – “Disco Ducks for Truth - 9/11 truth”

A great pity Zelikow beat you to the punch. He called his band "The Commission," which sounds alarmingly "mod," but did permit the easy adaptation of The Merton Parkas truly awful, "You Need Patsies." Or was that "Wheels"? Anyway, a dynamite combo nevertheless, from all accounts, many of them presumably Swiss.

Paul