The Education Forum

Clinton Meets Kennedy

I am not a photographer and I don't know too much about computer software for photographs.

I've never heard anyone mention this -- although someone could have -- but does this photo below look "photoshopped" to anyone? Kennedy is "lit" differently from the others and there's a white splotch where his hand should be.

Kathy Collins

post-5645-1215104083_thumb.jpg

Edited by Kathleen Collins

Guest Stephen Turner
I am not a photographer and I don't know too much about computer software for photographs.

I've never heard anyone mention this -- although someone could have -- but does this photo below look "photoshopped" to anyone? Kennedy is "lit" differently from the others and there's a white splotch where his hand should be.

Kathy Collins

No Kathy, this did actually happen, can't remember why Clinton was at the White House though.

Kathy Collins

I believe this is a real photo. On July 24, 1963, Clinton, along with many other delegates to the American Legion Boys Nation, met Kennedy in the White House Rose Garden. If this had been an orchestrated lie, don't you think the dozens of men hired by the "vast right-wing conspiracy" to bring down the Clintons would have figured it out? I mean, jeez, they had him lining up women, and flying drugs into Arkansas as Governor. They had Michael Dukakis releasing murderers because he felt sorry for them, Al Gore claiming to have invented the internet, and John Kerry inducted into the North Vietnamese Hall of Fame. If Clinton had faked pictures of himself meeting Kennedy, don't you think they'd have used this against him?

Edited by Pat Speer

Guest Stephen Turner
On a lighter note, I ran across this picture of the Clintons taken somewhat later. Enjoy!

JWK

Taken, no doubt, just before he didn't inhale. Peace Man.