The Education Forum

James W. Douglass - YouTube

My friend Joe Martin has informed me that there is a YouTube video of author James W. Douglass, speaking about his new book, "JFK and the Unspeakable."

Joe notes that it was recorded on June 6th, 2008, not May 6th, as the video says.

I had the pleasure of hearing James Douglass a few months prior to this in Denver. The YouTube video is worth watching.

John Kelin

My friend Joe Martin has informed me that there is a YouTube video of author James W. Douglass, speaking about his new book, "JFK and the Unspeakable."

Joe notes that it was recorded on June 6th, 2008, not May 6th, as the video says.

I had the pleasure of hearing James Douglass a few months prior to this in Denver. The YouTube video is worth watching.

John Kelin

Thanks for that one John,

JWD has a very powerful message that just might get through.

BK

John Kelin

Thanks for that one John,

JWD has a very powerful message that just might get through.

BK

This is one of the most profoundly spiritual talks I have ever seen. And so relevent to today.

Thanks John for posting this. (And of course Douglas' book is a must!)

Dawn

John Kelin

That is amazing.

Clearly his book is a must read.

Thank you for the link John.

As a minor point, he flicks away the Bug with a very terse, yet gentlemanly, aside in response to the first question. I quite enjoyed that.

Back to the major point, he looks at The Crime in a way I never considered--that essentially President Kennedy saved us from the worst case scenario of nuclear war, and for that we should be grateful. Whereas I consider the MIC's success in liquidating Kennedy to be the worst case scenario realized. Darkness extinguishing the light.

Perhaps Douglass is right. And it's certainly refreshing, to say the least, to see someone speak the unspeakable truth in a relatively uplifting way.

• 1 month later...

John Kelin

That is amazing.

Clearly his book is a must read.

Thank you for the link John.

As a minor point, he flicks away the Bug with a very terse, yet gentlemanly, aside in response to the first question. I quite enjoyed that.

Back to the major point, he looks at The Crime in a way I never considered--that essentially President Kennedy saved us from the worst case scenario of nuclear war, and for that we should be grateful. Whereas I consider the MIC's success in liquidating Kennedy to be the worst case scenario realized. Darkness extinguishing the light.

Perhaps Douglass is right. And it's certainly refreshing, to say the least, to see someone speak the unspeakable truth in a relatively uplifting way.

Just watched the video,

and suggested my library get his book on the shelf,

a great man--a human, human-being--reiterating that history does, in fact, really, really matter...

peace to all of you looking for truth, you truth-archaeologists!