The Education Forum

Georgians blame Saakashvili for war

So do you now plan on spamming all threads with the barely relevant pronouncements of that lunatic and his sycophants?

Barely relevant? LaRouche issued his video "Storm over Asia" in 1999. LaRouche detailed in 1999 the forces involved in the planned breakup of Russia. The problem with LaRouche is that he is always so far ahead of everybody else.

Barely relevant? You dont know how stupid that comment is.

So do you now plan on spamming all threads with the barely relevant pronouncements of that lunatic and his sycophants?

Barely relevant? LaRouche issued his video "Storm over Asia" in 1999. LaRouche detailed in 1999 the forces involved in the planned breakup of Russia. The problem with LaRouche is that he is always so far ahead of everybody else.

I’m not sure what you are babbling about, except for Chechnya and perhaps a few other small districts wanting to succeed there is no indication Russia is in the process of breaking up. Perhaps you meant the break-up of the Warsaw Pact or USSR but like the separatist movement in Chechnya this was old news in 1999. The page claims he predicted the break up of the USSR in 1988 but this was hardly prophetic since some of the Soviet bloc countries and Soviet republics were already on the road to independence.

I really have no interest in getting into an off topic debate with a misinformed Larouche cultist.

I’m not sure what you are babbling about, except for Chechnya and perhaps a few other small districts wanting to succeed there is no indication Russia is in the process of breaking up. Perhaps you meant the break-up of the Warsaw Pact or USSR but like the separatist movement in Chechnya this was old news in 1999. The page claims he predicted the break up of the USSR in 1988 but this was hardly prophetic since some of the Soviet bloc countries and Soviet republics were already on the road to independence.

I really have no interest in getting into an off topic debate with a misinformed Larouche cultist.

You have no interest in debating a LaRouche cultist? This coming from a GG Allin cultist! Or did you just promote that filth to the kiddies for a profit?

You have no interest in debating a LaRouche cultist? This coming from a GG Allin cultist! Or did you just promote that filth to the kiddies for a profit?

You seem to underestimate the intelligence of the people who read this forum. My association with GG might have been relevant if we were discussing music or cultural mores etc.Obviously if you had anything of substance to say you wouldn’t have resorted to a lame and desperate ad hom. Whether or not you approve of someone I hung out with 15 - 20 years ago doesn’t change the facts that:

- the LaRouche ad you posted had little if any relevance to the topic of this thread

- you demonstrated a marked ignorance of the subject matter

Or did you just promote that filth to the kiddies for a profit?

• I didn’t know you were such a prude!
  • And most of the shows were for people old enough to drink.
  • Yeah I made buckets of money on the GG tours! He was almost as big as Nirvana.

You seem to underestimate the intelligence of the people who read this forum. My association with GG might have been relevant if we were discussing music or cultural mores etc.Obviously if you had anything of substance to say you wouldn’t have resorted to a lame and desperate ad hom. Whether or not you approve of someone I hung out with 15 - 20 years ago doesn’t change the facts that:

- the LaRouche ad you posted had little if any relevance to the topic of this thread

- you demonstrated a marked ignorance of the subject matter

Or did you just promote that filth to the kiddies for a profit?
  • I didn’t know you were such a prude!
  • And most of the shows were for people old enough to drink.
  • Yeah I made buckets of money on the GG tours! He was almost as big as Nirvana.

Music. what does GG Allin have to do with music? More importantly it goes to the axiomatic assumptions that drive your political views. How could anyone in there right mind promote the filth and bestial outlook expressed by this satanic piece of garbage? Then again I take it you are also a fan of the genocidal Bertrand Russell? Russell and GG have alot in common.

You made buckets of money feeding your youthful audience some of GG's urine and feces? Now that is art at in it's highest form.

You state that LaRouche's ad had nothing to do with this topic? How is it that LaRouche identified the forces waging war against Russia way back in 1999? Perhaps if the current US President had watched the video he wouldnt have been so stupid as to condemn Putin for his actions. Actions that probably prevented WWIII.

And that's what this war action by Georgia was intended to do; spread war around the region leading to the destruction of nation states all while ulitmately pitting Russia against the United States in a nuclear show down.

Then again I take it you are also a fan of the genocidal Bertrand Russell?

Russell the peace and disarmament activist “genocidal”, that’s a strange theory, did you get that from your guru as well. Is your entire worldview shaped by him? Are you capable of independent thought? Disprove my assumption that you are a LaRouche cultist. Tell us one issue on which you disagree with him.

You made buckets of money…

I think you were the only person who didn’t figure out that was sarcastic, no he wasn’t really almost as big as Nirvana.

You state that LaRouche's ad had nothing to do with this topic? How is it that LaRouche identified the forces waging war against Russia way back in 1999? Perhaps if the current US President had watched the video

We can be thankful that though the US electorate was stupid/crazy enough to elect Nixon, Reagan, Bush jr (sorta) and perhaps is stupid/crazy enough to elect McCainiac president they don’t seem to be stupid/crazy enough to elect LaRouche or one of sycophants

he wouldnt have been so stupid as to condemn Putin for his actions. Actions that probably prevented WWIII.

So a local conflict, a country smaller (in size and population) than Ireland using military force to quell separatists in a province smaller (in size and population) than Trinidad and Tobago “probably” would have developed in to WWIII but for the intervention of one of the world’s superpowers? What a delightfully bizarre theory, did you get that from your messsiah inasnum?

And that's what this war action by Georgia was intended to do; spread war around the region leading to the destruction of nation states all while ulitmately pitting Russia against the United States in a nuclear show down.

I don’t presume any evidence in support of this domino to Dr.Strangelove “theory” will be forthcoming? And no I won’t consider the undocumented claims of Il Manico or his disciples evidence. You don’t think Russia had any role in fomenting the tensions in the region? You think Russia would sit idly by as pipelines through Georgia destroyed its energy dominance over Europe? The loss of said monopoly which would cost it both millions of dollars and political power? Power that it used to ‘punish’ countries like the Ukraine and Czech Republic (the latter ‘coincidentally’ only a few weeks before the war). It just another coincidence that South Ossetia is very close to those pipelines? Just another coincidence they attacked one of the main pipelines with missiles?* I though conspiracy theorists didn’t believe in coincidence!

*http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/europe/georgia/2534767/Georgia-Russia-targets-key-oil-pipeline-with-over-50-missiles.html

Then again I take it you are also a fan of the genocidal Bertrand Russell?

Russell the peace and disarmament activist “genocidal”, that’s a strange theory, did you get that from your guru as well. Is your entire worldview shaped by him? Are you capable of independent thought? Disprove my assumption that you are a LaRouche cultist. Tell us one issue on which you disagree with him.

You made buckets of money…

I think you were the only person who didn’t figure out that was sarcastic, no he wasn’t really almost as big as Nirvana.

You state that LaRouche's ad had nothing to do with this topic? How is it that LaRouche identified the forces waging war against Russia way back in 1999? Perhaps if the current US President had watched the video

We can be thankful that though the US electorate was stupid/crazy enough to elect Nixon, Reagan, Bush jr (sorta) and perhaps is stupid/crazy enough to elect McCainiac president they don’t seem to be stupid/crazy enough to elect LaRouche or one of sycophants

he wouldnt have been so stupid as to condemn Putin for his actions. Actions that probably prevented WWIII.

So a local conflict, a country smaller (in size and population) than Ireland using military force to quell separatists in a province smaller (in size and population) than Trinidad and Tobago “probably” would have developed in to WWIII but for the intervention of one of the world’s superpowers? What a delightfully bizarre theory, did you get that from your messsiah inasnum?

I don’t presume any evidence in support of this domino to Dr.Strangelove “theory” will be forthcoming? And no I won’t consider the undocumented claims of Il Manico or his disciples evidence. You don’t think Russia had any role in fomenting the tensions in the region? You think Russia would sit idly by as pipelines through Georgia destroyed its energy dominance over Europe? The loss of said monopoly which would cost it both millions of dollars and political power? Power that it used to ‘punish’ countries like the Ukraine and Czech Republic (the latter ‘coincidentally’ only a few weeks before the war). It just another coincidence that South Ossetia is very close to those pipelines? Just another coincidence they attacked one of the main pipelines with missiles?* I though conspiracy theorists didn’t believe in coincidence!

*http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/europe/georgia/2534767/Georgia-Russia-targets-key-oil-pipeline-with-over-50-missiles.html

In the September 1946 issue of Bulletin of Atomic Scientist "peace nick" Betrand Russell called for a first strike nuclear attack against the Soviet Union. Once the Soviets developed nuclear weapons of their own he changed his colors to that of a peacenick. Russell was the key figure in devloping the policy of Mutually Assured Destruction; an evil policy that controlled the world from 1945-1991 period. These nuclear agreements were developed and agreed upon at Bertrand Russell's 1950's Pugwash Conferences.

Russell was also a key figure in the Cuban Missiles Crisis. Russell sent JFK a series of cables calling him a "mad man" and a "mass murderer". You can access these Russell/Kennedy cables from the JFK library in Boston. But Bertrand Russell was no "fan" of John F. Kennedy and/or the United States.

I got a laugh reading your challenge. If I understand your barking orders I am to disprove your theory that I am a LaRouche cultist?

Do you think I care about your opinion?

I notice you did not wish to debate your involvement with GG Allin. I dont blame you. There is nothing more disgusting and bestial than what you were involved in, with the targeting young people for this kind of satanic perversion. And you probably called it "popular entertainment"! I hope you didnt develop a habit for drinking urine?

PS- Comparing size and population as a means to understanding the recent Georgia/Russia crisis is really not bright.

If you've read anything that Russian President Putin has publicly said in the last few days, then you'd know that he blamed the United States for the entire affair. And while I am at it, have you compared the size/population of Georgia to say "Cuba"? Now that was just a small island off the shore of Florida and yet it was the trigger mechanism to a near nuclear showdown between the Soviets and the USA in 1962.

The promoter of GG Allin! The insane still walk among us. They may have cleaned up and changed their wardrobe but underneath it all they are still just as insane.

In the September 1946 issue of Bulletin of Atomic Scientist "peace nick" Betrand Russell called for a first strike nuclear attack against the Soviet Union. Once the Soviets developed nuclear weapons of their own he changed his colors to that of a peacenick. Russell was the key figure in devloping the policy of Mutually Assured Destruction; an evil policy that controlled the world from 1945-1991 period. These nuclear agreements were developed and agreed upon at Bertrand Russell's 1950's Pugwash Conferences.

Russell was also a key figure in the Cuban Missiles Crisis. Russell sent JFK a series of cables calling him a "mad man" and a "mass murderer". You can access these Russell/Kennedy cables from the JFK library in Boston. But Bertrand Russell was no "fan" of John F. Kennedy and/or the United States.

I don’t suppose you are going to offer any evidence in support of these claims? Obviously the Norwegian Nobel Committee disagreed with your assessment of the Pugwash Conferences because they awarded them the 1995 Nobel Peace Prize “for their efforts to diminish the part played by nuclear arms in international politics and in the longer run to eliminate such arms.”

http://nobelprizes.com/nobel/peace/1995b.html

I got a laugh reading your challenge. If I understand your barking orders I am to disprove your theory that I am a LaRouche cultist?

Do you think I care about your opinion?

Evasion noted, obviously you care what I or at least people reading this thread think or you wouldn't reply. Presumably if you could cite a single issue on which you disagreed with your messiah you would have mentioned it. Do you know any kids in the LaRouche Youth Movement? Why does that name ring some bells?

I notice you did not wish to debate your involvement with GG Allin. I dont blame you. There is nothing more disgusting and bestial than what you were involved in,

I make no apologies for my friendship with GG or my role in organizing his tours. Obviously if I were ashamed of it I wouldn’t have put it in my bio. He pissed off uptight people and it appears he still does. It is as totally irrelevant to the discussion as you admiration for Tom Petty.

PS- Comparing size and population as a means to understanding the recent Georgia/Russia crisis is really not bright.

Then show how dumb I am by explaining your theory that a local conflict in a small country would have developed into WW3 but for the interference of a superpower.

If you've read anything that Russian President Putin has publicly said in the last few days, then you'd know that he blamed the United States for the entire affair.

Well if Putin says it, it must be true! If you followed this and the other threads here you’d know that I was critical of Bush’s reactions to the crisis - none of this is relevant to your risible WW3 theory though.

And while I am at it, have you compared the size/population of Georgia to say "Cuba"? Now that was just a small island off the shore of Florida and yet it was the trigger mechanism to a near nuclear showdown between the Soviets and the USA in 1962.

Cuba is actually larger and far more populous than Georgia. But that isn’t relevant because the crisis was triggered by the Soviets deployment nuclear warhead equipped ballistic missiles and bombers capable of striking US targets there rather than the central government trying to put down rebellion in a separatist enclave.

The promoter of GG Allin! The insane still walk among us. They may have cleaned up and changed their wardrobe but underneath it all they are still just as insane.

You really do love ad homs don’t you!

Russia Today, August 21, 2008

http://www.russiatoday.com/guests/video/1478

What exactly are the undocumented claims of LaRaouche supposed to prove? I don’t think anyone here but you takes what he says as gospel. His pronouncements are nonsense.

He claimed the war was an attempt to “encircle” “surround” and “crush” Russia etc. LOL Georgia with it’s relatively tiny military unable even to defend it’s own territory was as much of a threat to Russia as a rocker thrower is to a tank.

He also claimed that the US “has no particular interest” in the Caucuses and obvious un truth which I don’t know is due to him being deceptive, ignorant or willfully blind, see my earlier posts about the pipelines.

He also claims that the British and Soros are behind the crisis and that Soros is a “British national” the man has a weird tick in his brain – Jewish financiers and/or the British almost all (if not all) world problems. Soros is not a British national he was born in Hungary in 1930, moved to London in 1947 then to NYC in 1956 (52 years ago) and became a US citizen in 1961 (47 years ago).

http://www.sptimes.com/2004/08/22/Worldand...lionaire_.shtml

Funny the way they present LaRouche one would think he was an important figure in the US but when he runs for President he only gets about 2% of the vote in the primaries of his chosen party.

Still waiting for you to explain how the Georgian incursion into South Ossetia would have led to WW3 but for Russia’s counter attack.

What exactly are the undocumented claims of LaRaouche supposed to prove? I don’t think anyone here but you takes what he says as gospel. His pronouncements are nonsense.

He claimed the war was an attempt to “encircle” “surround” and “crush” Russia etc. LOL Georgia with it’s relatively tiny military unable even to defend it’s own territory was as much of a threat to Russia as a rocker thrower is to a tank.

He also claimed that the US “has no particular interest” in the Caucuses and obvious un truth which I don’t know is due to him being deceptive, ignorant or willfully blind, see my earlier posts about the pipelines.

He also claims that the British and Soros are behind the crisis and that Soros is a “British national” the man has a weird tick in his brain – Jewish financiers and/or the British almost all (if not all) world problems. Soros is not a British national he was born in Hungary in 1930, moved to London in 1947 then to NYC in 1956 (52 years ago) and became a US citizen in 1961 (47 years ago).

Funny the way they present LaRouche one would think he was an important figure in the US but when he runs for President he only gets about 2% of the vote in the primaries of his chosen party.

Still waiting for you to explain how the Georgian incursion into South Ossetia would have led to WW3 but for Russia’s counter attack.

You are so dense. How can you make the claim that I'm the only person that takes LaRouche serious, when here he is being nterviewed on Russian television! Your claim is shot down right there.

I wonder why "Russia Today" took the trouble to interview LaRouche? Why would their media allow Lyndon LaRouche to express his viewpoint? Apparently they thought what he had to say was important.

You should stick to promoting Satan and his first amendment rights.

Edited by Terry Mauro

You are so dense. How can you make the claim that I'm the only person that takes LaRouche serious, when here he is being nterviewed on Russian television! Your claim is shot down right there.

I wonder why "Russia Today" took the trouble to interview LaRouche? Why would their media allow Lyndon LaRouche to express his viewpoint? Apparently they thought what he had to say was important.

Ideally I would only end up engaging polite, intelligent, well informed people on this and other forums. This world is of course a far from perfect one, so I have on occasion debated with people who were rude because they were smart and/or well informed about the subject on other occasions I discussed a topics with people who weren’t very smart or knowledgeable about the subject because they were polite.

You on the other hand are obnoxious, dimwitted and continuously have demonstrated your ignorance concerning just about every topic we’ve discussed from constitutional law (I think your friend Dawn should be able to set you straight) to the situation in the Caucuses to GG. You even seem to have difficulty understanding the word “here”* (a 1st grade teacher should be able to help you with that). The only thing you seem reasonably knowledgeable are the pronouncements of your guru. Therefore I will no longer waste my time responding to your rubbish.

For anyone interested another example of the giant “conspiracy” to defame the only man who can save the world. I imagine all the direct quotes like the direct quotes in various other exposes are all fabricated. LOL

http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/artic...-2004Oct20.html

* As is “I don’t think anyone HERE but you takes what he says as gospel.”(See above)

Here = this forum not planet earth.

Ideally I would only end up engaging polite, intelligent, well informed people on this and other forums. This world is of course a far from perfect one, so I have on occasion debated with people who were rude because they were smart and/or well informed about the subject on other occasions I discussed a topics with people who weren’t very smart or knowledgeable about the subject because they were polite.

You on the other hand are obnoxious, dimwitted and continuously have demonstrated your ignorance concerning just about every topic we’ve discussed from constitutional law (I think your friend Dawn should be able to set you straight) to the situation in the Caucuses to GG. You even seem to have difficulty understanding the word “here”* (a 1st grade teacher should be able to help you with that). The only thing you seem reasonably knowledgeable are the pronouncements of your guru. Therefore I will no longer waste my time responding to your rubbish.

For anyone interested another example of the giant “conspiracy” to defame the only man who can save the world. I imagine all the direct quotes like the direct quotes in various other exposes are all fabricated. LOL

http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/artic...-2004Oct20.html

* As is “I don’t think anyone HERE but you takes what he says as gospel.”(See above)

Here = this forum not planet earth.

For a "bloke" who doesn't mind promoting satanic rituals for our youth you sure are sensitive. Imagine, you poor little fellow having to deal with someone as dimwitted as me. "It's all just a bunch of rubbish" isnt it Lenny? Or as GG might say "eat s#it" and "die"!

And satans little helper Lenny Colby went and found himself another slander piece. And lucky for us he is placing it right "here"(please note when I write "here" I literally mean "here" and no where else.) on our forum for all of us "here" to read.

Now back to more civilised dialogue between real intellectuals that understand the literal meaning of words. Betrand Russell would be smiling if he could see this.