The Education Forum

For Tom Purvis

Tom,

I wanted to publicly apologize for taunting you about your credibility. It is the only fair thing to do.

Not to diminish my part in that, I would like to say that I had dismissed much of what you had to say not on the evidence you presented, but in my inability at times to decipher your posts. This was my issue and not yours. The fact that I did not understand some of what was written should in no way detract from the facts.

I appreciate the time you have taken to lay out your ideas for me in a systematic fashion. I am still not sure that I agree 100% with everything you propose but your ideas are certainly based on solid research and are extremely thought provoking on my end of the bend.

I hope you will accept this apology, as I look forward to future exchanges!

By the way, in the next few days you will be receiving a gift all the way from FLORIDA. Her name is FAY and you can have her! 3 solid days of torrential rain! Stupidest Hurricane/Tropical storm I have ever seen.....she refuses to leave and is slower than Granny and Jethro.

Salute,

Mike

Edited by Mike Williams

Tom,

I wanted to publicly apologize for taunting you about your credibility. It is the only fair thing to do.

Not to diminish my part in that, I would like to say that I had dismissed much of what you had to say not on the evidence you presented, but in my inability at times to decipher your posts. This was my issue and not yours. The fact that I did not understand some of what was written should in no way detract from the facts.

I appreciate the time you have taken to lay out your ideas for me in a systematic fashion. I am still not sure that I agree 100% with everything you propose but your ideas are certainly based on solid research and are extremely thought provoking on my end of the bend.

By the way, in the next few days you will be receiving a gift all the way from FLORIDA. Her name is FAY and you can have her! 3 solid days of torrential rain! Stupidest Hurricane/Tropical storm I have ever seen.....she refuses to leave and is slower than Granny and Jethro.

Salute,

Mike

beware of gifts from strangers. Glad you found your proper place, Sgt Mikey -- carry on

Tom,

Salute,

Mike

beware of gifts from strangers. Glad you found your proper place, Sgt Mikey -- carry on

But this gift will wash your car....if it doesn't float it away!

As for finding my proper place, look up David....you'll find me there.

Dismissed.....as always

Mike

Tom,

Salute,

Mike

Dismissed.....as always

Mike

but in my inability at times to decipher your posts.

There happens to be an entire topic or two on that matter here. It is by design!

Let's state that I have created boredom to those who actually have little interest in learning, and have hopefully activated a few thought processes as well.

Best Friends (one's we all went to Orlando together with) just prior to Ms. Fay, went to St. Augustine. Wanted us to come along.

Lucked out on that one.

Just got back from my land checking my pond overflow pipes to insure that none are stopped up. Tired of having dams burst out and sending my fish downstream to some other guy.

Apology fully accepted and acknowledged, though not necessary as stated.

So! Accept mine, as it is/was/and has been my MO for shaking out Wannabee's.

Your postings have clearly demonstrated that you are not one of them!

In fact, you just may be one of those few to carry on the factual research until such time as the "FACTS" actually become as prevelent as do the myths.

Tom,

Salute,

Mike

Dismissed.....as always

Mike

but in my inability at times to decipher your posts.

There happens to be an entire topic or two on that matter here. It is by design!

Let's state that I have created boredom to those who actually have little interest in learning, and have hopefully activated a few thought processes as well.

Best Friends (one's we all went to Orlando together with) just prior to Ms. Fay, went to St. Augustine. Wanted us to come along.

Lucked out on that one.

Just got back from my land checking my pond overflow pipes to insure that none are stopped up. Tired of having dams burst out and sending my fish downstream to some other guy.

Apology fully accepted and acknowledged, though not necessary as stated.

So! Accept mine, as it is/was/and has been my MO for shaking out Wannabee's.

Your postings have clearly demonstrated that you are not one of them!

In fact, you just may be one of those few to carry on the factual research until such time as the "FACTS" actually become as prevelent as do the myths.

Tom,

I feel exactly the same way. Apology accepted and acknowledged, by not needed at all.

I know exactly what you mean by the wannabee's, Ive met a few as well.

The only thing I wannabee is a piano player....in a cat house LOL. (I dont play piano!)

My Best,

Mike

Perhaps some day we can go into those issues in which I intentionally went about intentionally creating "dis-credibility".

There are some good laughs there!

When one finds that they have stuck their nose into the "Hornet's Nest", it is best that they cover their A*s, as many of the hornets are ususally on the outside of the nest.

Of course, part of "Officer Training" consists of how to tactfully get someone else to become the target.

Therefore I also owe an apology to Chuck Marler as well as Alan ************.

Sorry for that Chuck, but you; Alan; and even D. Conway have apparantly served your intended purpose.*

I am still breathing and not on the inside (of bars) looking out.