The Education Forum

An "Epiphany"

http://educationforum.ipbhost.com/index.ph...13342&st=15

Post #20

[b]Tom, you're off on that limb, as usual. You cite your contact with Boswell as if it gives you some sort of credibility,[/b]

(Pat Speer)

Actually Pat!

The presentation of the ultimate facts are what either lends too or detracts from one's credibility.

And, my discussions with Dr. Boswell most assuredly aided in a determination of those facts.

Far better than crystal balls; Ouiji Boards; WAG's; and questioning of the local chapter of the Girl Scouts.

It's called "RESEARCH"!

Try it some time, you just may actually find it to be of some benefit!

Post #20

[b]Tom, you're off on that limb, as usual. You cite your contact with Boswell as if it gives you some sort of credibility,[/b]

(Pat Speer)

Actually Pat!

The presentation of the ultimate facts are what either lends too or detracts from one's credibility.

And, my discussions with Dr. Boswell most assuredly aided in a determination of those facts.

Far better than crystal balls; Ouiji Boards; WAG's; and questioning of the local chapter of the Girl Scouts.

It's called "RESEARCH"!

========================================

OK!

Guess that we can assume that you have never spoken with Dr. Boswell.

Did you perhaps take the time to discuss any of this with Dr. Clyde Snow of Norman, OK?

http://www.mnsu.edu/emuseum/information/bi...snow_clyde.html

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Clyde_Snow

Wanna know what Dr. Snow concluded?

http://mcadams.posc.mu.edu/russ/jfkinfo/hscv7b.htm

Examination of table I shows that the entire series of 27 autopsy photographs can be grouped as follows:

Groups: Negative Nos.

Left lateral views.........................29, 30, 31

Right lateral views................26, 27, 28, 40, 41

Superior views.........................38, 39, 42, 43

Posterior views................32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37

Cranial cavity.................................44, 45

Brain......................46, 47, 48, 49, 50, 51, 52

TABLE I.--Description of autopsy photographs examined in

authentication study

Number:

26, head, right lateral ..| Superio-lateral view of head in quarter

27, head, right lateral ..| profile. Includes anterior neck wound,

28, head, right lateral ..| upper chest and shoulders.

29, head, left lateral ..|

30, head, left lateral ..| Profile view. Includes anterior neck

31, head, left lateral ..| wound. No. 30 over-exposed.

32, head, superior ..|

33, head, superior ..|

34, head, superior ..| Superior view of head and shoulders.

35, head, superior ..|

36, head, superior ..|

37, head, superior ..|

38, upper torso, posterior. | Shows shoulder wound.

39, upper torso, posterior.|

40, head, right lateral ..| Inferio-lateral view of head in quarter

41, head, right lateral ..| profile. Includes anterior neck wound.

42, head, posterior ..| Close-up of occipito-partial area

43, head, posterior ..| showing scalp wound.

44, cranial cavity ..| Anterio-superior views of cranial

45, cranial cavity ..| cavity. Brain removed.

============================================

Dr. Snow's telephone number was: 405-364-7471 when I spoke with him years ago in regards to authentication of the autopsy X-rays and photographs.

Perhaps he would be receptive to learning something new from WWW.PATSPEER.WAG.Com and would like to see your "Enter the Darkside Video".

Personally however, I doubt it!

Post #20

(Pat Speer)

Actually Pat!

It's called "RESEARCH"!

OK!

Did you perhaps take the time to discuss any of this with Dr. Clyde Snow of Norman, OK?

Examination of table I shows that the entire series of 27 autopsy photographs can be grouped as follows:

authentication study

Number:

32, head, superior ..|

33, head, superior ..|

35, head, superior ..|

36, head, superior ..|

37, head, superior ..|

Dr. Snow's telephone number was: 405-364-7471 when I spoke with him years ago in regards to authentication of the autopsy X-rays and photographs.

Perhaps he would be receptive to learning something new from WWW.PATSPEER.WAG.Com and would like to see your "Enter the Darkside Video".

http://educationforum.ipbhost.com/index.ph...amp;qpid=154031

and the area of the exit defect on the skull showing a semicircular defect in the bone by 5-inch positive color transparency No. 44 or 45 or correspondingly numbered 8- by 10-inch color prints).

--------------------------------------------------------

Black and white photograph No. 17 and color transparency and print No. 44 are closeups of the margins of the fracture line the right frontoparietal region after reflection of the scalp. On the margins of this fracture line is a semicircular defect which appears to be beveled outward, although the photograph is not in sharp focus. computer-assisted image enhancement of this photograph revealed the defect more clearly. (See fig. 25, a closeup photograph of the semicircular exit defect on the margin of the fracture line in the right parietal region.

FIGURE 25.--Closeup photograph of the semicircular exit defect in the margin of the fracture fragment in the right parietal region.

The panel examined photographs (including Nos. 17, 18, 44, and 45) they were taken from the front right side of the body, with the scalp reflected down and away from the fractured skull bones and with the brain removed. The lens was focused on the interior-posterior deepest portion of the wound, apparently in an attempt to depict the interior of the bullet perforation of the posterior region of the skull.

Pat! That's the EOP entry point on the internal table of the skull, just in case you are having any difficulties with all of this medical language.

"Mystery Photograph" my A**!

Post #20

(Pat Speer)

Actually Pat!

It's called "RESEARCH"!

OK!

authentication study

Number:

32, head, superior ..|

33, head, superior ..|

35, head, superior ..|

36, head, superior ..|

37, head, superior ..|

http://educationforum.ipbhost.com/index.ph...amp;qpid=154031

and the area of the exit defect on the skull showing a semicircular defect in the bone by 5-inch positive color transparency No. 44 or 45 or correspondingly numbered 8- by 10-inch color prints).

--------------------------------------------------------

Black and white photograph No. 17 and color transparency and print No. 44 are closeups of the margins of the fracture line the right frontoparietal region after reflection of the scalp. On the margins of this fracture line is a semicircular defect which appears to be beveled outward, although the photograph is not in sharp focus. computer-assisted image enhancement of this photograph revealed the defect more clearly. (See fig. 25, a closeup photograph of the semicircular exit defect on the margin of the fracture line in the right parietal region.

FIGURE 25.--Closeup photograph of the semicircular exit defect in the margin of the fracture fragment in the right parietal region.

The panel examined photographs (including Nos. 17, 18, 44, and 45) they were taken from the front right side of the body, with the scalp reflected down and away from the fractured skull bones and with the brain removed. The lens was focused on the interior-posterior deepest portion of the wound, apparently in an attempt to depict the interior of the bullet perforation of the posterior region of the skull.

Pat! That's the EOP entry point on the internal table of the skull, just in case you are having any difficulties with all of this medical language.

"Mystery Photograph" my A**!

Tom, you're still running away from the issues.

The "issues" is quite simple.

1. Pat Speer (along with a few others who own crystal balls and Ouiji boards) says that photo#44 is a photograph which was taken from the rear of the head which shows the scalp reflected from the rear of the skull, and a bullet hole in the rear of the skull.

Whereas:

2. Everyone else from the Clark Panel; to the HSCA FPP Panel, to include the atuopsy surgeons, says that that photograph$44 is a photograph which was taken from the front of the head and shows the scalp in the front of the head reflected downwards over the face, as well as demonstrating a semi-circular area of the skull which exhibits beveling on the exterior surface and thusly demonstrates a point of EXIT out the parietal/parietal frontal vicinity of the skull.

The fact is that I have studied the photograph and analyzed it,

And did it just suddenly, late one night, "whisper" to you it's secrets? Secrets that it witheld from every single person with the medical and forensic ability to determine it's secrets on their own?

and concluded that Boswell, Humes, Ebersole, and Stringer were correct when they initially catalogued the photos as photos of a wound on the posterior skull after the reflection of the scalp.

Although deceased, I am certain that Dr. Humes appreciates you having reviewed this material and also now having determined that he was correct.

And, just in event that you have not caught on, the photo does show the "POSTERIOR SKULL AFTER REFLECTION OF THE SCALP".

The scalp is reflected from the parietal/parietal frontal lobe of the skull and the photo is taken looking down into the cranium, thusly demonstrating the INTERIOR TABLE of the POSTERIOR of the skull, and the associated bullet entrance wound in the EOP.

================================================================================

Richard Avedon:

There is no such thing as inaccuracy in a photograph. All photographs are accurate. None of them is the truth.

================================================================================

http://www.history-matters.com/archive/jfk...tml/Image00.htm

No one else of whom I am aware has studied this photo beyond looking at it and going "Gee, it looks like a forehead to me!" If you're aware of any such study, please bring it to my attention.

Well!

I personally have little doubt that this was the manner in which the HSCA FPP; the Clark Panel; the Autopsy Surgeons; and virtually every other qualified person who has looked at the photographs resolved the issues.

The looked at it and said "Gee, it looks like a forehead to me!".

If you're aware of any such study, please bring it to my attention.[/b]

Clark Panel and HSCA FPP Panel!

But I personally an not aware of any place where they said "GEE!".

The merely utilized the vastness of their forensic; pathological; and anthropoligical knowledge to recognized what it was.

Go attempt to "peddle" your garbage to someone who knows no better Pat!

Hopefully, (excluding those who operate and live in the "Land of the Lost"), this topic is beginning to make some sense to those who should by now recognize that the Autopsy Surgeons are not, and have never been incorrect in the location of the EOP wound of entry.

It is further hoped that an understanding of this wound inflicted to JFK, absolutely could not have occurred at the time of the Z313 impact, due to the position of JFK's head at this time, and the actual pathway of the EOP bullet through the scalp and skull of JFK.

http://www.assassinationresearch.com/zfilm/z312.jpg

With those quite simple facts, one does not have to be too smart to recognize that at Z313, JFK is not hit in the lower edge of the hairline at the base of the neck and there is no visible damage to the skull in the lower/occipital region of the skull after the Z313 impact.

Thusly, the EOP entry, which entered the scalp at the lower edge of the hairline and thereafter "tunnelled" through the soft tissues at the base of the neck, to strike the skull of JFK at a point which was in fact higher than the entry into the scalp, absolutely did not occur at Z313.

Now! I must admit that it took a little more than a crystal ball and Ouiji board to resolve exactly where impact of the EOP entry shot occurred.

But not unlike most things in life, if one does not know what they are actually looking for, they are most unlikely to find it.

And, even if they find it, they are unlikely to recognize it!

http://history-matters.com/archive/jfk/wc/...Vol17_0449a.htm

Directly in front of James Altgens location, some 30-feet farther down Elm St. from the Z313 impact point.

Exactly where the US Secret Service during their December 1963 assassination re-enactment platted it, as well as exactly where the FBI during their 2/7/64 assassination re-enactment also platted it.

With that stated!

Shall we move on to the pathway of the EOP/Final/Last/Altgens location impact shot as it went through the coat of JFK just prior to exiting and striking in the lower edge of the hairline?

Commander HUMES - Yes, sir. This exhibit is a grey suit coat stated to have been worn by the President on the day of his death. Situated to the right of the midline high in the back portion of the coat is a defect, one margin of which is semicircular.

Situated above it just below the collar is an additional defect. It is our opinion that the lower of these defects corresponds essentially with the point of entrance of the missile at Point C on Exhibit 385.

Mr. SPECTER - Would it be accurate to state that the hole which you have identified as being the point of entry is approximately 6 inches below the top of the collar, and 2 inches to the right of the middle seam of the coat?

Commander HUMES - That is approximately correct, sir. This defect, I might say, continues on through the material.

Attached to this garment is the memorandum which states that one half of the area around the hole which was presented had been removed by experts, I believe, at the Federal Bureau of Investigation, and also that a control area was taken from under the collar, so it is my interpretation that this defect at the top of this garment is the control area taken by the Bureau, and that the reason the lower defect is not more circle or oval in outline is because a portion of that defect has been removed apparently for physical examinations.

Mr. SPECTER - Now, does the one which you have described as the entry of the bullet go all the way through?

Commander HUMES - Yes, sir; it goes through both layers.

Mr. SPECTER - How about the upper one of the collar you have described, does that go all the way through?

Commander HUMES - Yes, sir; it goes all the way through. It is not--wait a minute, excuse me it is not so clearly a puncture wound as the one below.

Mr. SPECTER - Does the upper one go all the way through in the same course?

Commander HUMES - No.

Mr. SPECTER - Through the inner side as it went through the outer side?

Commander HUMES - No, in an irregular fashion.

Hey Arlen! You just let the cat out of the bag, and it is mad!

Tom: "And, just in event that you have not caught on, the photo does show the "POSTERIOR SKULL AFTER REFLECTION OF THE SCALP". The scalp is reflected from the parietal/parietal frontal lobe of the skull and the photo is taken looking down into the cranium, thusly demonstrating the INTERIOR TABLE of the POSTERIOR of the skull, and the associated bullet entrance wound in the EOP."

Tom, this is the same fantastic nonsense propped up by Zimmerman and Bugliosi! Utterly ridiculous! When given the chance to say that, when describing the photo as a photo of the "missile wound of entrance on posterior skull, following reflection of the scalp" they meant to convey that it was a photo of the "INTERIOR aspect of a missile wound of entrance on posterior skull, following reflection of the scalp ON THE FOREHEAD", neither Humes or Boswell said as much. Instead they said the photo was too confusing for them to properly interpret. Even more telling, in NONE of their early statements or reports on the assassination did they EVER note taking a picture of an EXIT on the skull, which is only obvious, if this photo was actually of the front of the head. Your re-interpretation of their words is therefore totally bogus.

BTW, 4 of my closest family members are long-time nurses and Bio-med technicians. When I read them the 1966 description of the photo and asked them if they felt a doctor could possibly use those words to describe a photo taken from the front, they said, without hesitation, "NO." They then clarified that only an incredibly incompetent doctor would use those words. When I then explained that these words were on a report signed by two doctors, a radiologist, and a photographer, they retreated to their original "NO, NO WAY!"

Common sense tells us they're right. It simply makes no sense for anyone, let alone a doctor tasked with being precise, to identify a wound on the inside of the skull as being on the posterior skull, and to modifying "posterior skull" with "following reflection of the scalp," when the scalp is actually reflected from the anterior skull.

First you insist some unnamed person for unknown reasons reversed this photo. Now you insist that Humes, Boswell, Ebersole, and Stringer, had no grasp of the English language. To what other depths will you dive?

Tom: "And, just in event that you have not caught on, the photo does show the "POSTERIOR SKULL AFTER REFLECTION OF THE SCALP". The scalp is reflected from the parietal/parietal frontal lobe of the skull and the photo is taken looking down into the cranium, thusly demonstrating the INTERIOR TABLE of the POSTERIOR of the skull, and the associated bullet entrance wound in the EOP."

Tom, this is the same fantastic nonsense propped up by Zimmerman and Bugliosi! Utterly ridiculous! When given the chance to say that, when describing the photo as a photo of the "missile wound of entrance on posterior skull, following reflection of the scalp" they meant to convey that it was a photo of the "INTERIOR aspect of a missile wound of entrance on posterior skull, following reflection of the scalp ON THE FOREHEAD", neither Humes or Boswell said as much. Instead they said the photo was too confusing for them to properly interpret. Even more telling, in NONE of their early statements or reports on the assassination did they EVER note taking a picture of an EXIT on the skull, which is only obvious, if this photo was actually of the front of the head. Your re-interpretation of their words is therefore totally bogus.

BTW, 4 of my closest family members are long-time nurses and Bio-med technicians. When I read them the 1966 description of the photo and asked them if they felt a doctor could possibly use those words to describe a photo taken from the front, they said, without hesitation, "NO." They then clarified that only an incredibly incompetent doctor would use those words. When I then explained that these words were on a report signed by two doctors, a radiologist, and a photographer, they retreated to their original "NO, NO WAY!"

Common sense tells us they're right. It simply makes no sense for anyone, let alone a doctor tasked with being precise, to identify a wound on the inside of the skull as being on the posterior skull, and to modifying "posterior skull" with "following reflection of the scalp," when the scalp is actually reflected from the anterior skull.

First you insist some unnamed person for unknown reasons reversed this photo. Now you insist that Humes, Boswell, Ebersole, and Stringer, had no grasp of the English language. To what other depths will you dive?

To what other depths will you dive?

(Pat Speer)

How about this depth?

http://www.history-matters.com/archive/jfk...html/Image0.htm

Last time that I checked, an "Inventory" just did not quite seem to live up to the fully written words of the autopsy surgeons.

Anyone else out there in fantasyland who is having difficulties in recognition of the "Big Hole" exit with it's exterior beveling and the "Little Hole" entry?

Hell, one does not even have to know anything other than big from little to figure that one out.

P.S. Pat, Barbara here has in excess of 25 years as a Nurse in the ER. But I do not even ask here opinion.

So again, exactly when was it that you discussed this issue with Dr. Boswell? Dr. Wilbur?, how about Dr. Wecht?

Recognizing that you quite apparantly can not determine "right from left", can you determine "big from little"?

Lastly, I have considerably better things to do in life than continue to respond to someone who is so laking in knowledge relative to the JFK assassination that they have to operate from the Ouiji Board/WAG method of pathological explanation.

So, considering your already demonstrated complete lack of knowledge, as well as a complete unwillingness to recognize what most simpleton's can easily recognize, don't waste either of our time in continuation of your asinine claims.

You have absolultely no ideas as to what you are talking about on the subject matter and I have far better things to explain to those others who are searching for factual answers and are not choking on the foot which they have inserted into their mouth.

Edited by Thomas H. Purvis

http://www.history-matters.com/archive/jfk...tml/Image05.htm

Ever get one of those feelings that some people just have absolutely no idea in regards to what they are talking about?

It is pretty wild, however, that your interpretation is reliant upon someone re-inserting a piece of bone into the skull for a photograph--an event which would serve no forensic purpose, and which is unsupported by any eyewitness account.

A. It provided a comparison between the "little hole" /entry point with it's beveling of the interior table of the skull and the "big hole"/exit point with it's beveling of the exterior table of the skull.

Who would have ever thought of such a thing!

B. See below

Post #20

(Pat Speer)

Actually Pat!

It's called "RESEARCH"!

OK!

authentication study

Number:

32, head, superior ..|

33, head, superior ..|

35, head, superior ..|

36, head, superior ..|

37, head, superior ..|

Sorry, Tom, the sad fact is I do know what I'm talking about. You are spouting utter nonsense and expecting us all to accept it, as usual. Unfortunately I have studied this stupid photo more than anyone else I know of, and researched its history more than anyone else I know of, and KNOW that you're completely making crap up.

(Pat Speer)

Hey Pat!

Spoken with Dr. Snow yet?

You know, he most certainly had me fooled with his credentials and his straightforward discussion as to how easy it was to recognize the JFK autopsy photo's.

I guess that the entire team of anthropological consultants to the HSCA were also confused and completely baffled by your "Mystery Photo".

Although it would certainly seem NOT!

http://www.history-matters.com/archive/jfk..._Vol6_0119b.htm

Unless I am "full of crap", anterior/posterior means looking from the front, towards the rear, does it not?

Probably NOT to someone who can look at "flipped/reverse image photographs" and can not thereafter decipher right from left.

Them "stupid" photographs can make a person look awfully "stupid" at times!

Edited by Thomas H. Purvis