The Education Forum

Doug Horne's book "Inside the ARRB"

John Simkin

Doug Horne's manuscript about his work on the staff of the Assassination Records Review Board (ARRB) from August of 1995-September of 1998 is about 80% completed, and he hopes to publish it as a "print on demand" item, through internet marketing, in November of 2009. (A publisher has not yet been selected.) The title will be 'INSIDE THE ARRB: THE U.S. GOVERNMENT'S FINAL ATTEMPT TO RECONCILE THE CONFLICTING MEDICAL EVIDENCE IN THE DEATH OF JFK.' This book will definitively establish, beyond any reasonable doubt, that the principal reason there is no widespread consensus on how President Kennedy was killed is because there is massive fraud in the evidence---and will forever destroy the validity and usefulness of the autopsy report as a forensic tool. Using the testimony acquired by the Warren Commission, the HSCA, and the ARRB staff (during its ten autopsy-related depositions and additional unsworn witness interviews), Horne will present lengthy and extremely detailed analyses of the evolution of the autopsy findings (from the initial conclusions reached at the autopsy, to the published report, CE 387, which is the third written version of the rapidly changing autopsy conclusions), as well as the critically important (and tainted) autopsy photographs and x-rays. His book will be not only a personal memoir of his work with the medical evidence while serving as Chief Analyst for Military Records on the ARRB staff, but will present the closest thing to a 'unified field theory,' or grand overview, of what is wrong with the medical evidence in the JFK assassination. It will serve as an antidote to significant portions of Vince Bugliosi's failed attempt to close the case. Horne is convinced that studying the nature of the medical coverup, and understanding exactly where there is fraud in the evidence, and how it was created (and by whom), is essential to gaining a proper understanding of the context of President Kennedy's assassination. He is convinced that the nature of the coverup reveals much about the structure of the plot to kill the 35th President. At the present time the page count on the unfinished manuscript is in excess of 1200 pages."

This sounds intriguing and most helpful to me, given that my masters thesis will focus upon FOIA, JFK act and the AARB. Doug, I hope to at some point request an interview with you. I also hope to interviwe Judge Tunnheim and others who worked for the AARB. My thesis will cover how the FOIA and similar legislation shaped the academic literature on the Kennedy administration with specific reference to Kennedy's assassination and Vietnam policy.

Doug wrote an article on life inside the AARB did he not? I'll try to find it, as i know that it is online.

I really do look forward to this, as it will make my life considerably easier and will benefit my masters no end.

Thanks Doug.

A sneak preview of Doug's book is chapter 41 of Dick Russell's On The Trail of the JFK Assassins - A Revealing Look at America's Most Infamous Unsolved Crime" (Skyhorse Publishing, NY, 2008).

In his last chapter, Dick interviews Doug Horne, and writes about "Two Caskets, Two Autopsies, Two Brain Exams: The Disappearing Evidence."

It is chilling.

BK