The Education Forum

Croft's sudden appearance...

Jack White

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This occurs in both stabilized films, but they do not sync if you take into account when Clint's leg leaves the ground in both films.

chris

Correct me if I am wrong, but didn't Dolva and a couple of others on this very forum successfully get all the assassination films to run in sync with each other and if so, can you explain why yours does not???

And one more point ... the Nix camera shutter is opening and closing out of sync with Zapruder's. To best see this is to look at the head shot frame in both. The debris is further away from JFK's head in Zapruder's film than in the Nix film.

Bill Miller

Edited by Bill Miller

This occurs in both stabilized films, but they do not sync if you take into account when Clint's leg leaves the ground in both films.

chris

Correct me i I am wrong, but didn't Dolva and a couple of others on this very forum successfully get all the assassination films to run in sync with each other and if so, can you explain why yours does not???

And one more point ... the Nix camera shutter is opening and closing out of sync with Zapruder's. To best see this is to look at the head shot frame in both. The debris is further away from JFK's head in Zapruder's film than in the Nix film.

Bill Miller

Did they extend it past the head shot?

Do both films show Clint raising his leg off the ground for the final time?

Do both films show the same man spreading his legs apart?

I see no missing frames.

chris

Did they extend it past the head shot?

Do both films show Clint raising his leg off the ground for the final time?

Do both films show the same man spreading his legs apart?

chris

These sound like questions that would be asked before even considering anything else ... what did you come up with when you looked into it?

Bill Miller