The Education Forum

A ‘documentary’ about one of our own “A Casualty of JFK's Assassination”

Len Colby

Thanks Len.

Interesting Video:

Some time back Peter posted some photo's to the forum that had never been seen before.

I found one of them in particular to be very interesting, this image appears to have been taken on the 22/11/63 in Dealey Plaza

In my opinion this one image tends to give some Creadence to Peters claims in the video

The photo seems to have been taken from the back of a vehicle, i see what appears to be a "motorcycle antenna" and the top of two mens heads

one at the bottom centre of the white truck, and one at the front wheel of the white truck.

Peter said that the image's were sent to him by a former Secret Service Agent. ?

Len's gallery at my Website:

Refer to image (4) showing the TSBD

http://www.jfkassassinationforum.com/galle...ls.php?album=61

Edited by Robin Unger

Hi Peter.

Just a question:

I noticed that when you posted your Dealey Plaza photo's you posted a " Close up " of the Stemmons sighn.

It appeared to have come from a high resolution copy.

Do you have "HIGH RESOLUTION" copies of the images you posted, and if so would i be able to get copies to study. ?

The main one's i am interested in are these three.

9973.jpg

9974.jpg

9979.jpg

Cheers

Robin.

After watching the clip a few times I had more sympathy for Peter than I've ever had reason to in observations and encounters around here. But Peter seems to regard the whole thing with much suspicion. What do others think?

While I am not 'other' just to clarify: I do NOT suspect the young filmmaker, Christina. She had nothing but the most noble of intentions and the hope my infamy might get her some notice through our chance encounter - I fault her not for that. I only made two observations: 1] a seven minute piece [only about one of me talking] can not do justice to what I said, nor what really happened. It is not misleading - just not complete. 2] the person who pointed out the video just hours after it was posted on the internet has tried twice before to 'out' my location in the world [which for reasons I'll not go into here, I felt dangerous to my security and not desirable] was, indeed, a very odd coincidence by a coincidence theorist. Christina said "....to be continued..". so who knows what else she'll do. I could also address [as I have in part before here] the background behind all this. Sorry if I sometimes seem [to some] not very sympathetic. I lost all, and almost my life - and am, admittedly, sometimes bitter or, at least ascerbic. I try to make my anger targeted at the real enemies. Peter

Peter,

I, too, watched the video and have to say that it's difficult to even imagine what you had to

go through. It's not unusual to be bitter towards people at times especially for a person who

had to endure great losses.

• 3 months later...
I only made two observations: ...2] the person who pointed out the video just hours after it was posted on the internet has tried twice before to 'out' my location in the world [which for reasons I'll not go into here, I felt dangerous to my security and not desirable]

Complete rubbish 1) I posted that several weeks not hours after it was posted 2) you have repeatedly divulged your "location in the world" as I spelled out here http://educationforum.ipbhost.com/index.ph...120#entry165722

Peters image Lightened & Sharpened:

Robin, I have those and other photos never made public. Some I can help you with, some not now. Contact me privately. 

Hi Peter.

I couldn't send you a PM the system seems to be down.

IPS Shared Hosting Server

PM System Currently Disabled

You have reached this page because the Personal Message system you are trying to access is currently unavailable while awaiting a software update. If you are the site owner/administrator, please login to the IPS client area for further information and to attain the software patch.

We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.

My Email: quaneeri2@yahoo.com

Edited by Robin Unger

I only made two observations: ...2] the person who pointed out the video just hours after it was posted on the internet has tried twice before to 'out' my location in the world [which for reasons I'll not go into here, I felt dangerous to my security and not desirable]

Complete rubbish 1) I posted that several weeks not hours after it was posted 2) you have repeatedly divulged your "location in the world" as I spelled out here http://educationforum.ipbhost.com/index.ph...120#entry165722

You have tried very hard to cause real people [on and off the Forum] real harm. You twice tried to post my location, I needed for my own perceived security reasons not mentioned and twice had the moderators remove it - once with JS's intervention and can prove it. You also contacted a researcher/witness I mentioned to cause harm to her and my relationship; further contacted an archive to do the same. I find it most suspicious you just happened to come across a youtube video on me unless you regularly xxxxx the internet on persons on your do damage to list. If you spelled out my location and I hadn't had it removed it is still an offense and one you know IMO and your masters know can cause me harm and I did't like. Shall I print your real physical address. I could without a moment's hesitation. Your are a malevolent entity on this Forum, IMO and you have caused me and others real harm [i'm not talking feelings or 'points' here.] and you seem to revel in it. As I said one is either part of the solution or part of the problem. You seem to follow your father's path of working for those rich and powerful who want to keep the reality of what governments and corporations do to cover-up [yes, in conspiracies] the truth to better manipulate and suck the money and life out of the average person. Not even my friends nor family noted the youtube ditty. How very interesting and coincidental that you of 6.5 billion noticed and posted it to bring it to my and other's attention first. To me, it was just your opportunity to without breaking Forum rules giving away my location on a very watched [and watched by the intelligence agencies] website. Cute. Further, your post here is to again rub it in my face and further expose my location. You're a real 'charmer' Len. One involved in black deeds, with a polite and thinly-veiled civil cover, IMO.

If you really had been trying to keep your whereabouts secret you'd have a point but since that isn't the case you don't. I guess it's a coincidence you didn't post this nonsense on the thread where I spelled out how you'd stated your city of residence numerous times over the last decade. (excerpt w/ some alterations/additions below)

Your
complaint about me "divulging" the city where you live is reminiscent of that. If you didn't what that information getting out you shouldn't have consented to being filmed for a documentary to be posted on YouTube, though you appear (as you admitted) to have had a beer or two I doubt you were plastered enough not to be able to figure that out. If she posted that without your permission your complaint is with her not me. If as it seems she posted that with out informing you once again take it up with her. A reasonable assumption of anyone watching was that she posted that with your knowledge and consent.

Yes I mentioned were you live before, but IIRC I only did so once but since you seemed to have consented to revealing that info (in the video) I didn't think posting the video would be a problem. You didn't make much of a secret of it even on this forum. In October 2008 [before I posted the video] you wrote "I had the high honor of being present when Winton first returned to [name of city redacted] some years ago."

Even off the forum it doesn't take more than a couple of minutes to figure out you used your dog's name as a webhandle/nickname and that Peter Lemkin aka [dog's name redacted] has lived in the same town since at least 1998 and as late as January 2007 posted stuff like the following on message boards "I was notified on New Years Eve that my job here in [name of city redacted] had vanished" or this from April 2005 "I am an American historical researcher living in [name of city redacted]" and a few months later you made a posting on David Irving's site and included an e-mail address from the country whose capital you live in and there are scientific papers online by scientists from your city with annotations like "The authors thank Mr. Peter Lemkin for revision of English" from as late as Aug 2008 and an American university offers (offered) a few online classes taught by you at their "[name of city redacted] campus" in Fall '08, Winter 09 and Spring 09.

So your claim that your whereabouts were some closely guarded secret and that my posting the link to the video here made it easier for people wishing to do you harm to find you is complete BS, just like just about all your claims here are BS. Just as any of the imaginary people wanting to do my loony roommate any harm would (if they really existed) have looked in the phonebook before traveling from Chicago to NYC any of the imaginary people wishing to do you harm willing to travel overseas to "get" you would (if they really existed) do a Google search. You leave more cyber bread clues as to your location than a hootanay of Hantzels and Gretels it's not like it would take the combined resources of the NSA/CIA/FBI/Mossad/MI5/MI6/MIBH to figure out where you are.

You complaint about me contacting the researcher and archive is just as baseless. The only reason that you know about it is that I was very open about these contacts and reposted my e-mails to them and the latter's response verbatim. Even your buddy David Guyatt, hard a fan of mine commended me for contacting the archive. I contacted them to verify claims you'd made. If either party wished to maintain further contact with you nothing in the e-mails I sent them should have dissuaded them. You even said that e-mail contact was not sufficient to get info from the archive -since it is not so far by train from your city to its location the question of why you never went there arose.

"Shall I print your real physical address. I could without a moment's hesitation"

Divulging the city where a person lives when they have been very public about the fact is one thing post some one's address when they haven't been public about the fact is another. As I'm sure you're aware since you've been given several "last" warnings about this threatening member's is against the rules

Your position is completely untenable; you have repeatedly made your location public 2005 – 9 including at least once on this forum (in 2008 but BEFORE I posted the link) and have not objected when others, even Craig Lamson, mentioned it (BEFORE I posted the link). You even consented to being interviewed for a documentary. Not only did you not initially object to me posting the link here - when you finally did, 3 days later, you did not ask for it to be removed. Even your e-mail address gives away your location. You only seem to object if I mention it, either you are schizo or you are feigning preoccupation with the issue as an excuse to criticize me.

On this forum I listed my location as Europe. Several times you tried to post the city. I had them removed. Why would you, hardly my friend and I'm not sure if even the same species, post a thread on a youtube film short on me anyway...anyone with half a brain would see that as trying to in some way 'out' me or embarrass me [if you judged the film that way]. It doesn't make sense for you to post it in the casual, chummy way you did as if we were pals and it was newsworthy. It was a post to IMO do me (and others) harm - as were your other activities I mentioned and much you've posted IMHO. You pose as only engaging in intellectual 'discomfiture' [your 'legend' here] to those who disagree with you, but there is much more behind that fascade, as anyone following your antics can clearly see IMO. When an opponent who has tried endlessly to attack, counter, harm me posts nonchalantly the 'news' that 'one of our own' has a youtube piece that just happens to harp on my location, I find it very suspicious - no, I have no doubt.

I'm not going to keep debating this either. You'd love to as that brings more and more people to see where I live. I only offered to and wondered how you'd feel if I returned the favor and posted your address down to the street and number.

Part of the solution - not. Part of the Problem IMHO - and doing your level best to make problems for others on this Forum who don't [like you - whoever or whatever you really are] support every official pronouncement of the powers-that-be in all their proven false glory and deceptions past, present and (we try to stop future).

Oh geez, I found your location by doing a simple google, and found a few forums where you were begging for a room or a place to stay. I'll refrain from posting why.

IN any case, the "secret" Peter was posting on public forums that showed his exact location. Geez, what a joke.