The Education Forum

Letter to Barack Obama on Assassination of JFK

John Simkin

Obama is so covered in dirt himself (being quite possibly an intelligence asset or former/present operative) that it is difficult for me to see him giving such a petition any chance. By "Obama" I mean either him personally or those who have 'groomed' him so to speak, or his 'handlers'.

• 9 months later...
Guest Robert Morrow

Here is an email that I got yesterday (May 14, 2013) from a longtime JFK researcher who in the 1970′s was also writing on the RFK assassination and who even had personal contact with NYT’s Abe Rosenthal on this topic in the 1974-75 era.

Long time JFK researcher:

“Two more notes. One: a did some work on the first Obama campaign, writing memos on tactical considerations in early primary states. I’d been introduced to someone who was a friend of Obama’s and a major contributor. After several lengthy conversations, I asked him whether he thought Obama knew what had really happened in Dallas. After a long pause, he said, “We know what happened in Dallas, and we know what happened in Memphis and L.A., too.” Interesting, don’t you think?”

Edited by Robert Morrow