The Education Forum

BANG

John Dolva

What was that? Sounded like firecrackers.........BANG...BANG..oh my God, somebody has...

Meanwhile, winging his way to Shreveport, knowing he will be met by V.I.P. Confederates at the airport, Maj. Brig. Gen. (retired) Edwin Anderson Walker has the magnificent foresight to ask the Pilots to witness his flight stubs. Clever fellow. (though it could be seen as a bit enthusiastic).

What was that? Sounded like firecrackers.........BANG...BANG..oh my God, somebody has...

Meanwhile, winging his way to Shreveport, knowing he will be met by V.I.P. Confederates at the airport, Maj. Brig. Gen. (retired) Edwin Anderson Walker has the magnificent foresight to ask the Pilots to witness his flight stubs. Clever fellow. (though it could be seen as a bit enthusiastic).

John, it's either Maj. General or its Brig. General, not both..... great point none-the-less.....

John, it's either Maj. General (2 stars 08) or its Brig. General (1 star 07), not both..... great point none-the-less.....

I agree, couldn't remember offhand so I chucked the lot in expecting someone to correct that, (and to note >retired<, many refer to him as sacked), and more importantly, (though the exact designation and name helps to track him). recognise the major point. Thank you, David,