The Education Forum

Bill Miller

From Lancer Forum.

#26621, "RE: Mrs. Hartman/Mark Oakes Video"

In response to Reply # 30

Tue Apr-05-05 12:59 AMby Bill Miller

Robin - About the easiest way that I can think of to get a general reference to where Mrs. Hartman was pointing to in Mark Oakes film is to use a reference point across the street and draw a line to her position. One example is seen below. Assuming she had the spot down to the exact location, which she may have been off my a small margin of error, I have marked the location where she pointed in her interview. The red line does not represent the angle of the furrow. I believe she said the furrow led back to the large tree across the street or possibly words to that effect. The FBI wrote that she said the furrow led back to the TSBD which Mrs. and Mr. Hartman both claimed was false and was not what they told the agents who they spoke to.

4304.jpg

Murray Crop.

Trask says that the Murray image below shows Tague pointing out to Foster his location near the underpass.

Edited by Robin Unger

Another image showing the same woman.

I would be surprised to find that the woman is Edna Hartman because I do not believe Edna was that young at the time of the assassination. In fact, one of the pics show two woman at that spot, thus I can't see enough information in the one photo to even be sure its the same woman in both based on their clothing, which would have been helpful.

I forwarded this image on to Oakes to see if he know what Edna was wearing on the day of the assassination.

Bill

Another image showing the same woman.

I would be surprised to find that the woman is Edna Hartman because I do not believe Edna was that young at the time of the assassination. In fact, one of the pics show two woman at that spot, thus I can't see enough information in the one photo to even be sure its the same woman in both based on their clothing, which would have been helpful.

I forwarded this image on to Oakes to see if he know what Edna was wearing on the day of the assassination.

Bill

Thanks Bill.

Large Murray Crop

Click Here:

Edited by Robin Unger

Thanks Bill.

Edna was 41 years old at the time of the assassination.

QUOTE:

In fact, one of the pics show two woman at that spot. ?

Any chance you could post that image.

I can't find any photo's showing two woman together in that location around the (Murray / Allen) photo's Timeline.

I can't find any photo's showing two woman together in that location around the (Murray / Allen) photo's Timeline.

In the images such as the one in post #4 ... is that not only part of the woman in light clothing we seen and a second woman in shadow just to her right and facing the camera ... sure looks like a woman's leg to me. (see page 496 of 'Pictures of the Pain' for a possible canidate)

Bill

In the images such as the one in post #4 ... is that not only part of the woman in light clothing we seen and a second woman in shadow just to her right and facing the camera ... sure looks like a woman's leg to me. (see page 496 of 'Pictures of the Pain' for a possible canidate)

Bill

page 496 of 'Pictures of the Pain' Murray Crop.

Hi Robyn,

Thank you for your post& Bill Miller's also-it should also be noted that when the Hartmans(seen in Gary Shaws Cover ups-I'll get the page #)--came down to the knoll, she asked the police officer-(maybe Foster or E D Brewer)"What is this-it looks like a ground mole hole?"

And the officer replied"That is where a bullet hit"--so the FBI not only tried to make it come from the TSBD but also tried to make it seem that the Hartmans concluded it was a bullet&that is not so!

Best Regards

Mark Oakes--Eyewitness Video/DVD series Parts I,II&III---

Hi Robin,

Thank you for your post& Bill Miller's also-it should also be noted that when the Hartmans(seen in Gary Shaws Cover ups-I'll get the page #)--came down to the knoll, she asked the police officer-(maybe Foster or E D Brewer)"What is this-it looks like a ground mole hole?"

And the officer replied"That is where a bullet hit"--so the FBI not only tried to make it come from the TSBD but also tried to make it seem that the Hartmans concluded it was a bullet&that is not so!

Best Regards

Mark Oakes--Eyewitness Video/DVD series Parts I,II&III---

Thanks Bill.

Edna was 41 years old at the time of the assassination.

She is with Wayne (they are by themselves)in the photo in Gary Shaws book--the one looking toward where Brehm&Oliver was(taken from the knoll)---

Thanks

Mark Oakes

Thanks for the extra information Mark.

I don't have Shaws Coverup, i will have to get a copy.

Here is a crop from a different Murray photo, it appears to have been taken very close to the same timeline as the first one.

This appears to be the same large truck seen in Skaggs # 9

Edited by Robin Unger