The Education Forum

The JFK Conspiracy by David Miller and Not Without Honor by Richard Powers

Just ordered this book The JFK Conspiracy by Dan Miller after browsing it on Google Books...

http://books.google.com/books?id=_RoGU7t03...snum=7#PPA22,M1

Self-published by iUniverse but Miller seems to be following the same trails and reaching roughly the same conclusions reached

by myself, Richard Condon in Manchurian Candidate, Epstein and Forster in Report on The John Birch Society, and William Turner

in Danger on the Right plus The Fish is Red as well as Old Nazis, The New Right and the Republican Party by Russ Bellant.

Review it for yourself then decide if it it worth a read.

Another great title is Not Without Honor - The History of Anti-Communism in America (1998) by Prof. Richard Gid Powers which I just received.

This is another great book which documents how both Senator William Fulbright and Walter Reuther issued private

memoranda to RFK after he requested them, documenting the activities of the Far Reich and suggesting ways to

combat the efforts of those who were certifiably insane about their anti-communist fervor.

http://books.google.com/books?id=N_LbUSH0N...J#PRA1-PA241,M1

Richard Powers make a very valid case that RFK's requests to Fulbright and Walter Reuther for these memoranda essentially declared war on those like Edwin A. Walker, J. Strom Thurmond, Robert J. Morris, William F. Buckley, Jr., Senator Barry Goldwater and others of their ilk. I enthusiastically concur. Powers also states that much evidence was gathered indicating that the Kennedys perhaps somewhat justifiably according to some, treated Communism like some "childhood personal bugaboo" instead of treating it like a death struggle between Democracy and Communism. He makes the point that Communism's response to the Cold Warrior nuclear Armageddon psychos actually created a sort of knee-jerk reaction and a "self fulfilling prophecy" response from the Rooskies followed by "See, I told you so from the Reichers" who just wanted to increase military spending, expand the Viet Nam War, bring down the Berlin Wall and breach both the 48th parallel in Korea and the Yalu River into China and impose the U.S. Military and their commandos and/or political supporters onto various foreign governments and their leaders whether they were democratically elected or not. See: Arbenz, Trujillo, Allende, etc. The Democrats favored drawing "Lines in the Sand" and negotiations while the Republicans especially their Far Reich Wing, much preferred "Blood in the Sand" and the imposition of violence and warfare instead. Over simplified but true.

He documents the psywar battles between the right and the left as well... some of which were pretty hysterical.

When Barry Goldwater's staff used this catch-phrase during his election campaign... "In Your Heart You Know He's Right"

The Democrats fired back with: "In Your Guts You Know He's Nuts"

Now my guess is more than half of you would prefer the first motto to the second and would count yourselves among

the Goldwater supporters instead of the Goldwater denigrators but Powers even refers to the published results of the American

Psychiatry Association poll of its members which concluded that Goldwater was essentially "clinically paranoid" and suffered

from "extreme delusions of grandeur" and "a massive persecution complex".

When you examine the lives of Robert Morris, James Angleton, Charles Willoughby and maybe even Ray S. Cline you can

only conclude like Angleton's biographer Tom Mangold(?) did about him, that they were all "clinically paranoid" and suffered from "extreme delusions of

grandeur" and harbored "massive persecution complexes".

They shared the leadership of the American Security Council and violently opposed the National Security Council, which meant that

the entire leadership of this ASC group were certifiable paranoids and total psychos. And Walker was right up there with them as well.

Even Anastase Vonsiatsky, also in ManCand, who was committed to the "psycho ward" in the same Springfield, MO penetentiary

as Walker was, following the Ole Miss Riots, was determined to share these same "paranoid" and "psychotic" characteristics.

So, JFK's death was organized and executed by ultra-paranoid, demented mostly Catholic Cold Warriors who felt JFK had to die in order

for them to carry out their "Holy Crusade" to defeat Communism. The irony is that Morris went to Fordham Law, Cline went to Georgetown

Foreign Service School, basically turning them into Catholic Crusaders for the Mother Church and I think that Angleton and Willoughby

might have been Catholics, too, sharing comparable feelings. Hey, I grew up Catholic and saw first hand what parochial schools followed

by Georgetown, Notre Dame, Catholic University, Fordham, etc. can do to your mind and heart if you went there during the Cold War years.

Even William F. Buckley, Jr. was about as far right extremist Catholic as you could ever find anywhere. See: "Man and God at Yale." and

later worked for "The American Mercury" published by arch-Catholic crusader Clendenin F. Ryan. Draper was an arch conservative

Unitarian but obviously shared their feelings.

And good old Richard Condon had a bunch of these arch-Catholic Cold War extremists cited in Manchurian Candidate, too. Buckley, Cline, Morris,

MacArthur, (Willoughby), Angleton, Bonner Fellers, the whole kit and caboodle. Condon never linked them to Catholicism but even Otto F. Otepka

went to either Catholic University or Fordham or both and he was "Oswald's Travel Agent" as head of State Dept. Security in the Passport Office.

See: "The Strange Ordeal of Otto Otepka." He leaked classified docuement relating to the clearance of Walt Rostow and got fired as a result.

Otepka was a martyr and a cause celebre of The Reich for years and he eventually got rehired after Nixon got elected.

I am planning on writing up a manuscript called "Killing Commies for Christ" soon. Most of them were professional anti-Semites as well.

That is why they all gravitated to Rev. Gerald L. K. Smith, he was just like them in almost every way, except he was either Baptist or Protestant.

Does anyone recall when this motto was popular back in the 1960's because I do?

Hopefully the U.S. Gov has taken steps to prevent certifiably insane megalomaniacs and paranoids from ever attaining important

offices in either the Army, the Navy, the Marines, the US Air Force or the CIA. Paranoid megalomaniacs still get elected to public

offices, but what can you do about that anyway?

Edited by John Bevilaqua

Just ordered this book The JFK Conspiracy by Dan Miller after browsing it on Google Books...

John, thanks for your must read list, but I really would like your opinion on William H. Tucker's The Funding of Scientific Racism - Wickliff Draper and the Pioneer Fund, as it seems to be right down your alley.

BK

http://www.press.uillinois.edu/books/catal...0252074639.html

Self-published by iUniverse but Miller seems to be following the same trails and reaching roughly the same conclusions reached

by myself, Richard Condon in Manchurian Candidate, Epstein and Forster in Report on The John Birch Society, and William Turner

in Danger on the Right plus The Fish is Red as well as Old Nazis, The New Right and the Republican Party by Russ Bellant.

Another great title is Not Without Honor - The History of Anti-Communism in America (1998) by Prof. Richard Gid Powers which I just received.

This is another great book which documents how both Senator William Fulbright and Walter Reuther issued private

memoranda to RFK after he requested them, documenting the activities of the Far Reich and suggesting ways to

combat the efforts of those who were certifiably insane about their anti-communist fervor.

Richard Powers make a very valid case that RFK's requests to Fulbright and Walter Reuther for these memoranda essentially declared war on those like Edwin A. Walker, J. Strom Thurmond, Robert J. Morris, William F. Buckley, Jr., Senator Barry Goldwater and others of their ilk. I enthusiastically concur. Powers also states that much evidence was gathered indicating that the Kennedys perhaps somewhat justifiably according to some, treated Communism like some "childhood personal bugaboo" instead of treating it like a death struggle between Democracy and Communism. He makes the point that Communism's response to the Cold Warrior nuclear Armageddon psychos actually created a sort of knee-jerk reaction and a "self fulfilling prophecy" response from the Rooskies followed by "See, I told you so from the Reichers" who just wanted to increase military spending, expand the Viet Nam War, bring down the Berlin Wall and breach both the 48th parallel in Korea and the Yalu River into China and impose the U.S. Military and their commandos and/or political supporters onto various foreign governments and their leaders whether they were democratically elected or not. See: Arbenz, Trujillo, Allende, etc. The Democrats favored drawing "Lines in the Sand" and negotiations while the Republicans especially their Far Reich Wing, much preferred "Blood in the Sand" and the imposition of violence and warfare instead. Over simplified but true.

He documents the psywar battles between the right and the left as well... some of which were pretty hysterical.

When Barry Goldwater's staff used this catch-phrase during his election campaign... "In Your Heart You Know He's Right"

Now my guess is more than half of you would prefer the first motto to the second and would count yourselves among

the Goldwater supporters instead of the Goldwater denigrators but Powers even refers to the published results of the American

Psychiatry Association poll of its members which concluded that Goldwater was essentially "clinically paranoid" and suffered

When you examine the lives of Robert Morris, James Angleton, Charles Willoughby and maybe even Ray S. Cline you can

only conclude like Angleton's biographer Tom Mangold(?) did about him, that they were all "clinically paranoid" and suffered from "extreme delusions of

They shared the leadership of the American Security Council and violently opposed the National Security Council, which meant that

the entire leadership of this ASC group were certifiable paranoids and total psychos. And Walker was right up there with them as well.

Even Anastase Vonsiatsky, also in ManCand, who was committed to the "psycho ward" in the same Springfield, MO penetentiary

as Walker was, following the Ole Miss Riots, was determined to share these same "paranoid" and "psychotic" characteristics.

So, JFK's death was organized and executed by ultra-paranoid, demented mostly Catholic Cold Warriors who felt JFK had to die in order

for them to carry out their "Holy Crusade" to defeat Communism. The irony is that Morris went to Fordham Law, Cline went to Georgetown

Foreign Service School, basically turning them into Catholic Crusaders for the Mother Church and I think that Angleton and Willoughby

might have been Catholics, too, sharing comparable feelings. Hey, I grew up Catholic and saw first hand what parochial schools followed

by Georgetown, Notre Dame, Catholic University, Fordham, etc. can do to your mind and heart if you went there during the Cold War years.

Even William F. Buckley, Jr. was about as far right extremist Catholic as you could ever find anywhere. See: "Man and God at Yale." and

later worked for "The American Mercury" published by arch-Catholic crusader Clendenin F. Ryan. Draper was an arch conservative

And good old Richard Condon had a bunch of these arch-Catholic Cold War extremists cited in Manchurian Candidate, too. Buckley, Cline, Morris,

MacArthur, (Willoughby), Angleton, Bonner Fellers, the whole kit and caboodle. Condon never linked them to Catholicism but even Otto F. Otepka

went to either Catholic University or Fordham or both and he was "Oswald's Travel Agent" as head of State Dept. Security in the Passport Office.

See: "The Strange Ordeal of Otto Otepka." He leaked classified docuement relating to the clearance of Walt Rostow and got fired as a result.

Otepka was a martyr and a cause celebre of The Reich for years and he eventually got rehired after Nixon got elected.

I am planning on writing up a manuscript called "Killing Commies for Christ" soon. Most of them were professional anti-Semites as well.

That is why they all gravitated to Rev. Gerald L. K. Smith, he was just like them in almost every way, except he was either Baptist or Protestant.

Hopefully the U.S. Gov has taken steps to prevent certifiably insane megalomaniacs and paranoids from ever attaining important

offices in either the Army, the Navy, the Marines, the US Air Force or the CIA. Paranoid megalomaniacs still get elected to public

Edited by William Kelly

John, thanks for your must read list, but I really would like your opinion on William H. Tucker's The Funding of Scientific Racism - Wickliff Draper and the Pioneer Fund, as it seems to be right down your alley.

BK

http://www.press.uillinois.edu/books/catal...0252074639.html

Already posted it on your original request page.

Tucker performs a highly commendable "academic" treatment of Wickliffe Draper and the Pioneer Fund but even in my phone

conversations with him, he is just totally unable to fathom the possibility that Draper also funded death, diabolical acts of

violence and demonic acts of retribution and revenge against his real and imagined enemies. Academicians just can not

stand the thought of violence, bloodshed or unpredictable characters.

Tucker even takes a justifiable tangent on General Pedro del Valle from Puerto Rico but since he never even heard of The Shickshinny

Knights of Malta he only documents when del Valle worked for ITT in South America, when he invited some friggen Nazi to The

Naval Academy to give a speech, and when he lost his job at ITT for spouting his vitrolic anti-Semitic screeds. I asked him about

del Valle's work with the likes of The Liberty Lobby, Sons of Liberty, etc. but once again he was totally unaware of any of that.

Why and how del Valle got involved with Master Race Eugenics from the little island of Puerto Rico is beyond me but he did. He

added del Valle to the ever lengthening list of Draper's psychotic, violent and murderous colleagues, however. The Shickshinny

Knights of Malta was filled with arch-Conservative Catholic military men who liked to dress up in Napolean style hats with feathers

in them, wearing long flowing robes tinted with gold specs and flakes, and black jackboots while wearing authentic medieval swords,

and various medals and badges beneath their epaulets during their appointed rounds to protect Bishops and Archbiships from

possible attacks from Communists. Ever see some of these guys at Catholic Cathedrals and functions? They apparently had to

be age 75 or older and retired from the Military with at least a rank of Colonel or higher. The Schickshinny crowd added another

requirement of hanging with unrepentant Nazis like Admiral Sir Barry Domville who lost his commission in the British Navy when

he was caught spying for the Nazis. He still was allowed into The Shickshinny Knights of Malta though.

Tucker also expounds on Earnest Sevier (Saviour) Cox and his treatise White America and scolds him soundly for publishing

such an intolerably biased treatise. (Then he probably made him stay after school.) He may have been the first one to link up

Cox's book with the financing from Wickliffe P. Draper which is to his credit.

But I put Tucker's one sided pussy-footing treatment of Draper in the same category as John J. Stephan's total exoneraton and

minimization of Anastase Vonsiatsky's violent and psychotic side. Vonsiatsky's favorite torture technique was to stab his victims

in the thigh with ice picks until they talked. He also once machine gunned 500 unarmed Bolsheviks who were enemies of the

Czar and was known to use brass knuckles against reporters who said nasty things about him in their newspapers. Nice guy.

Now all of a sudden water-boarding looks like a surfing day at the beach doesn't it? Stephan subtitled his book "The Russian

Fascists" as "Tragedy and Farce in Exile". Only Stephan's treatment of Vonsiatsky was both a Tragedy and a Farce.

I was told that his father was thought to be Maximillian Stephan (a White Russian Nazi sympathizer who was Rev. Gerald L K

Smith's lawyer in Michigan). THAT is how John J. Stephan found out about Vonsiatsky and Draper... through his father's best

client and constant companion.