The Education Forum

New book...A DEEPER DARKER TRUTH

Jack White

I just finished a quick and preliminary reading of this fairly technical book, A Deeper, Darker Truth: Tom Wilson's Journey into the Assassination of John F. Kennedy, which was published by Donald T. Phillips in 2009.

Of all the fascinating material in this book, what stands out most in my impression today is their discussion of the Badge Man.

With special photographic techniques, Wilson and Phillips seem to find that the Badge Man resembles J.D Tippit to an extraordinary degree -- down to the pox mark on Tippit's left cheek.

Tippit was a known associate of Roscoe White -- and both men were notorious members of extreme right-wing and racist organizations in Dallas. JFK's recent speech defending Reverend Martin Luther King, Jr. had sorely enraged the extreme right-wing in the South in the summer and autumn of 1963.

(Witness Mike Robinson -- a boy at the time -- claims that he overheard Roscoe White confessing to killing J.D. Tippit on the very day of the shooting; the boy overheard this inside the DPD wash room. If Robinson is telling the truth, perhaps Roscoe White acted to ensure that J.D. Tippit would not talk.)

This is intriguing to me. Am I putting these pieces together correctly?

Phillips presents photographic evidence to also suggest that the area behind the picket fence of the grassy knoll was populated with lots of people at that time -- many wearing DPD uniforms.

This reminds me that Dallas Deputy Roger Craig claimed that the parking lot behind the picket fence of the grassy knoll was actually reserved for DPD officers -- and one could only get in and out of that area through one locked gate requiring a special key given only to parking space holders.

Any further work on this angle?

Best regards,

--Paul Trejo

<edit typos>

Edited by Paul Trejo

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic