The Education Forum

Not MK-Ultra but something better

Ron Ecker

I strongly suspect that some covert CIA or British intelligence program is behind "permanent sexual arousal syndrome." The program's ultimate purpose could be to keep the entire male population of a country in an exhausted state, to facilitate an invasion. Anyway, this is perhaps the most enjoyable news story I have ever read. Hail, Britannia!

http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/lifestyle...i-1225797973089

Edited by Ron Ecker

I strongly suspect that some covert CIA or British intelligence program is behind "permanent sexual arousal syndrome." The program's ultimate purpose could be to keep the entire male population of a country in an exhausted state, to facilitate an invasion. Anyway, this is perhaps the most enjoyable news story I have ever read. Hail, Britannia!

http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/lifestyle...i-1225797973089

She looks sort of like a true Lt. Col. Philip J. Corso Alien Invaders Invention or a special type of new UFO: An Unattractive Friendly Object

She even LOOKS a little bit like Corso. This is really a PsyOps Mata Hari who gains foreign intelligence under the cover(s) of yet another fake syndrome called PSAS.

And you are correct, Ron, about the fact that one of the Pavlovian reward based techniques of MK/ULTRA training and for the 9/11 kamikaze pilots was ease of access to wanton women or the promise of ease of access to 75 virgins and attendants in the hereafter? By the way, Vonsiatsky and his cronies helped train the Japanese Kamikaze pilots in Harbin,

Manchuoko (Manchuria) when it was still a part of the Japanese Empire. Then later, this ManCand training technique passed first to the Palestinian suicide bombers and later to the 9/11 Kamikaze Pilots, too. And trust me these guys were no more or no less than Kamikaze Pilots with the same training, the same techniques and the same success. Pedal to

the Metal and Damn the Torpedoes, Full Speed Ahead. You know what goes around, comes around. The Vonsiatsky Pavlovian techniques were used against us, too in 2001.

Serves us right in a way. Never let a Dangerous Genie out of the Bottle, especially if it can be used against U.S. citizens in retaliation. From Vonsiatsky through Eysenck to

Draper.

Didn't Oswald come down with a couple of cases of STD's while in Taiwan? And was he not seen drinking and hanging out with Geisha girls at some USO club on an expense

account far beyond his measly income at the time? Anchors away.