The Education Forum

URGENT: Douglas P. Horne's e-mail address!

PLEASE, someone, anyone---Bill Kelly, etc.---send me Douglas Horne's e-mail address

MY e-mail is vincebethel@yahoo.com

PLEASE SEND IT TO MY E-MAIL ADDRESS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! B))

Vince Palamara

back to where I was from 1978 to 2007...hey, I only lost my senses for a year and change LOL

"Vince, why the comeback?" ANSWER: Douglas Horne's 5 new books...and, to a certain extent, my own re-evaluation (remember, even at my "lowest", I STILL believed there WERE conspiracies [plural] to kill Kennedy...just that [my thinking circa Spring 2007-mid 2009] Oswald beat them all to the punch...and I have, of course, always believed in the Secret Service's negligence)

....Good Day Vince.... Publicly available from here....

http://insidethearrb.livejournal.com/profile

....is his email....

insidethearrb@livejournal.com

Best Regards in Research,

Don

Don Roberdeau

U.S.S. John F. Kennedy, CV-67, "Big John," Plank Walker

Sooner, or later, The Truth emerges Clearly

For your considerations....

Homepage: President JOHN F. KENNEDY "Men of Courage" speech, and Outstanding Assassination Researchers & Discoveries Links

Visual Report: The First JFK Impact: While JFK was "Hidden Under the 'magic-limbed-ricochet-tree': Z-188, then, Z-203 to 206"

Discovery: Very Close JFK Assassination Witness ROSEMARY WILLIS Zapruder Film Documented 2nd Headsnap:

West, Ultrafast, and Directly Towards the Grassy Knoll

Dealey Plaza Map: Detailing 11-22-63 Victims precise kill zone locations,

Witnesses, Films & Photos, Evidence, Suspects & suspected bullet trajectories, & Important

information & Considerations

Visual File: JFK Assassination Research, Maps, & Discoveries for Your Considerations

T ogether

E veryone

A chieves

M ore

photo-617.gif

National Terror Alert for the United States:

advisory7regional.gif

http://www.dhs.gov/dhspublic/

PLEASE, someone, anyone---Bill Kelly, etc.---send me Douglas Horne's e-mail address

MY e-mail is vincebethel@yahoo.com

PLEASE SEND IT TO MY E-MAIL ADDRESS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! B))

Vince Palamara

back to where I was from 1978 to 2007...hey, I only lost my senses for a year and change LOL

"Vince, why the comeback?" ANSWER: Douglas Horne's 5 new books...and, to a certain extent, my own re-evaluation (remember, even at my "lowest", I STILL believed there WERE conspiracies [plural] to kill Kennedy...just that [my thinking circa Spring 2007-mid 2009] Oswald beat them all to the punch...and I have, of course, always believed in the Secret Service's negligence)