The Education Forum

A meeting with Dr. Roderick Ryan Attn. Len Colby

Twyman and Ryan can be totally dismissed

Thats a bold statement

Of course Craig makes it without having read "Bloody Treason" besides the .00001% of the book that I just posted

And its that small percentage that embodies my comments. I don't really care about the rest.

Now deano, you still gonna pimp these guys as it deals with 302-303?

Thats a bold statement

Of course Craig makes it without having read "Bloody Treason" besides the .00001% of the book that I just posted

And its that small percentage that embodies my comments. I don't really care about the rest.

You should care about the rest of the book

Oh thats right, you dont care who killed JFK

Thats a bold statement

You are right. I don't care who killed JFK.

Edited by Craig Lamson

Thats a bold statement

You are right. I don't care who killed JFK.

I will always back Noel Twyman no matter what, and I back Twymans work when it involves Ryan as well

I will always back Noel Twyman no matter what, and I back Twymans work when it involves Ryan as well

Wow...deano believes! lordy lordy, deano believes! Or do you have solid empirical data to back up your slavish devotion?

Of course I have solid empirical data

All you have to do is buy "Bloody Treason"

Twyman does a masterful job of backing up his theories

Sorry Craig but while I dont mind scanning pages to post to show you and Len wrong I am not going to scan 900+ pages, and even if I did it is against the law to post

Start saving now Craig, you can get a good copy in the $100.00 range

Wow...deano believes! lordy lordy, deano believes! Or do you have solid empirical data to back up your slavish devotion?

Sorry Craig but while I dont mind scanning pages to post to show you and Len wrong I am not going to scan 900+ pages, and even if I did it is against the law to post

Dean...we all know that Lamson cannot read, so why would he waste his stipend on a book?

Jack

Dean...we all know that Lamson cannot read, so why would he waste his stipend on a book?

Jack

I know Jack

Im really trying to help Craig but it looks as if im wasting my time

What, you can't put the arguments into your own words? You can't defend them by showing how you checked them for accuracy? You need someone else to do it for you?

And silly me I thought deano understood the stuff he scanned proved Twyman wrong? Man was I mistaken. Deano does not even understand what empirical evidence.

Jack

Whats the matter Jack, dog eat whats left of your brain?

What, you can't put the arguments into your own words? You can't defend them by showing how you checked them for accuracy? You need someone else to do it for you?

And silly me I thought deano understood the stuff he scanned proved Twyman wrong? Man was I mistaken. Deano does not even understand what empirical evidence.

How did it prove Twyman wrong?

Because you said so? :lol:

How did it prove Twyman wrong?

Because you said so? :lol:

Twyman proved himself wrong and you posted it for all to see.

He said the limo was in sharp focus and not blurred in 302-303. and the background blur was gone in 303

Nothing could be further from the truth.

How did this escape you? Lost in awe and wonder and unable to think for yourself?

Edited by Craig Lamson