The Education Forum

Terrible Mistake: The Murder of Frank Olson and the CIA's Secret Cold War Experiments

Anyone interested in using the forum to interview Hank P. Albarelli about this book?

Great idea. There is a full text index to the Frank Olson site, done by his son at: http://www.5000Watches.com/FrankOlson

David Boylan knows this topic very well also.

It'd be worthwhile as I gather the book delves into a lot of JFK related stuff, but - as with Doug Horne's work - I haven't had the cash over recent months to pick up the books in question and read them. If Hank wanted to break the ice with some comments here about why his book might be interesting to the folks on this board, it'd be fine with me and might set the ground up for more questions later.

Anyone interested in using the forum to interview Hank P. Albarelli about this book?

Link to radio interview with Albarelli:

http://ruleoflawradio.com/archive/?p=1592

"Hour 1: Hank Albarelli, author of “A Terrible Mistake: The Murder of Frank Olson”. Albarelli’s recently published book documents the history of the CIA’s LSD experiments on unwitting victims over the decades. Everything in the book is backed up with declassified and FOIA’d documents from entities within the federal government including the CIA itself.

Hour 2: Dr. Colin Ross joins in the conversation with Hank, and Hank stays for the remainder of the show. This archive is not to be missed!"

Regards,

Peter Fokes

Link to radio interview with Albarelli:

http://ruleoflawradio.com/archive/?p=1592

"Hour 1: Hank Albarelli, author of “A Terrible Mistake: The Murder of Frank Olson”. Albarelli’s recently published book documents the history of the CIA’s LSD experiments on unwitting victims over the decades. Everything in the book is backed up with declassified and FOIA’d documents from entities within the federal government including the CIA itself.

Hour 2: Dr. Colin Ross joins in the conversation with Hank, and Hank stays for the remainder of the show. This archive is not to be missed!"

Regards,

Peter Fokes

Colin Ross would also be a great contributor to this forum. Colin and I were the ones who finally convinced Dick Russell of the importance of MK/ULTRA

and comparable programs in various clandestine operations over the years including the JFK conundrum. And Dick Russell is not easy to convince about

anything. The fact that H. L. Hunt and Senator Thomas J. Dodd and of course, James O. Eastland, were both intrigued and fascinated by The Stashinsky

Gun and the role of Bogdhan Stashinsky in the JFK conundrum as a programmed assassin speaks volumes in my opinion. John Dolva has discovered

the existence of a meeting run by Elmore Greaves of The White Citizens Councils on May 30, 1968 which could be the equivalent of the Jung Hotel meeting

run by Leander Perez, Edwin Walker and Guy Banister the week before the JFK Assassination. More later...

• 1 month later...