The Education Forum

Image capacity reached

A few researchers, like me, deal mostly in IMAGES. Some researchers never post images.

All members here are allotted THE SAME AMOUNT OF IMAGE SPACE. Though equal, this is

highly inequitable.

I can no longer post my research to the forum because of this unreasonable limit, which

should be altered.

It is the forum's loss, not mine, that members will have no further access to my research.

Members who will miss future pictorial research from me should ask that this problem be

fixed.

Jack

Of course like the rest of us (other than John) Jack doesn't spend a penny to participate here yet he arrogantly demands to be given more space and proclaims that "It is the forum's loss, not mine" if he can no longer post his rubbish here. Storage space = bandwidth = money, perhaps he'd be willing to make a contribution.

The other option of course is to use free 3rd party hosting sites. In addition to not using up the forum's bandwidth (thus not costing John anything) it allows unlimited uploading of images which unlike forum attachments are visible to visitors and member's who aren't logged in.This has been explained to Jack, along with the extremely simple process, repeatedly. But Jack would rather play the victim/primadonna.

Stop whining Jack and use Photo Bucket, Image Shack or any of various other free hosting sites. If any one (including Jack) wants the process explained to them I'll do so.

Of course like the rest of us (other than John) Jack doesn't spend a penny to participate here yet he arrogantly demands to be given more space and proclaims that "It is the forum's loss, not mine" if he can no longer post his rubbish here. Storage space = bandwidth = money, perhaps he'd be willing to make a contribution.

The other option of course is to use free 3rd party hosting sites. In addition to not using up the forum's bandwidth (thus not costing John anything) it allows unlimited uploading of images which unlike forum attachments are visible to visitors and member's who aren't logged in.This has been explained to Jack, along with the extremely simple process, repeatedly. But Jack would rather play the victim/primadonna.

Stop whining Jack and use Photo Bucket, Image Shack or any of various other free hosting sites. If any one (including Jack) wants the process explained to them I'll do so.

I always use a 3rd party hosting site

Even Myspace works!

Just upload the image, click on it to get the image to its bigger size, right click and select properties, then highlight the address, copy it, then use the picture icon and paste the address

I have never and will never use the forum to upload an image

Jack can have all of my image space

Dean

Even Myspace works!

Just upload the image, click on it to get the image to its bigger size, right click and select properties, then highlight the address, copy it, then use the picture icon and paste the address

Dean

Thanks, Dean...but I have no time to get involved in "third party" sites. It is all I can do

to do all the things I do...including managing a history site with 60+ members, and corresponding

with them in 20 to 30 emails a day, plus producing 3 or 4 pages daily. My members include

teachers, authors, historians, photographers and lots of history buffs.

Take a look, and you will see what takes MOST of my time.

http://www.fortwortharchitecture.com/oldftw/oldftw.htm

I am interested in all kinds of history, not just JFK.

Jack

Edited by Jack White

Even Myspace works!

Dean

Thanks, Dean...but I have no time to get involved in "third party" sites. It is all I can do

to do all the things I do...including managing a history site with 60+ members, and corresponding

with them in 20 to 30 emails a day, plus producing 3 or 4 pages daily. My members include

teachers, authors, historians, photographers and lots of history buffs.

Take a look, and you will see what takes MOST of my time.

http://www.fortwortharchitecture.com/oldftw/oldftw.htm

I am interested in all kinds of history, not just JFK.

Jack

Very nice Jack

I am very proud of my home city of Redding CA like you are of Ft Worth, I own many books and videos on Reddings history and 2 books of vintage pictures of my city, so the website that you run I can appreciate very much

Like I said if its possible you can have all of my image uploading space if John can do that

Dean