The Education Forum

Why do I have to do all of the photo analysis?

Jack White

The Cutler sketch is not accurate in a final determination of photographers locations. The Drommer plat, which is pretty much the same as Wests, will be better for this. There's a link to the Drommer on page 3 (if youve got view 40 posts per page enabled in board settings).

_______

Another possibility is that the scratches have been filled with the fluid method described elsewhere.

• Replies 255
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Jerry,

I extacted that frame from a movie.

Sorry, I do not know who filmed it.

The beginning frames I have from Dorman are lousy.

chris

Chris,

You are a sphinx! Believe me, I mean that in the best possible way!

Are there any more good frames from the movie or was this it for our purposes here?

My very best regards to you,

Jerry

Jerry

The frame is from Don Cook's footage I believe

By the way thanks for pointing out the full plat shows Nix numbered locations from my earlier comment. I hadn't seen the full version..

Robin

I am interested in getting a copy of the DVD you recommended a few posts back but Googling around for "Murder in Dealey Plaza" seems to only bring me back a book by a member of this forum ? Is it known by any other title ? Thanks

David

David,

Thank you for the I.D. on Cook's film.

Jerry,

The previous frame is about as far to the corner as he gets.

I have another which shows a bit more, but nothing of any significance.

This is from my better copy of Cook.

http://98.155.2.255:8400/82E13/Cook.mov

chris

Robin

I am interested in getting a copy of the DVD you recommended a few posts back but Googling around for "Murder in Dealey Plaza" seems to only bring me back a book by a member of this forum ? Is it known by any other title ? Thanks

David

David

The correct title:

Unsolved History: JFK - Death in Dealey Plaza

http://www.amazon.com/Unsolved-History-Dea...a/dp/B000JM4L3Q

Excellent. Thank you Robin. Just ordered one..

David,

Jerry,

chris

Thank you Chris, That's very good looking and very interesting.

I'm trying to match up faces and this is helpful.

Jerry

Here is the first of the anomalous frames from my new Groden scans. Some will say they are

"scratches", but they are not. One is white, and stops at the edge of the gray oval. One is

black and seems to have "something" at the tip. Neither fits the description of a film scratch.

Jack

Jack,

My copy of that Nix frame does not show the black line, but it does show a hint of what you believe later becomes a pipe attached to the records building wall.

What is the source of your Nix images?

Jerry

NixObject.png

I have been collecting more Nix screenshots and made two interesting discoveries.

1. The Groden film has two different clips of the section under study. I had been

using the SECOND version. It is different in a few respects which I have not pinned

down yet...but it does not have the "wall bracket pole" anomaly. I started over

and the FIRST version does have it.

2. I discovered accidentally for the first time ever that I can use the mouse scroll

button to advance frames with extreme sensitivity, even rocking back and forth

between frames. THIS IS VERY HELPFUL.

Jack

The ovals proliferate.

Jack

Jack,

If you run through the entire film once you'll see that there is a police officer to Nix's left. The round shape to the left is the officer's shoulder and the alien (although consistent with a particle beam weapon) is the white head cover and visor of the officer.

Jerry

Edited by Jerry Logan

David,

Jerry,

chris

Thank you Chris, That's very good looking and very interesting.

I'm trying to match up faces and this is helpful.

Jerry

Jerry.

You may know this already but I think Willis 1 covers this location as well based on the flag seen in the Cook film

The ovals proliferate.

Jack

Jack,

If you run through the entire film once you'll see that there is a police officer to Nix's left. The round shape to the left is the officer's shoulder and the alien (although consistent with a particle beam weapon) is the white head cover and visor of the officer.

Jerry

But Jerry...what will you say when I tell you that Nix had to be over seven feet tall to take these images??????

Then it will MAKE NO DIFFERENCE WHAT YOU THINK THE BLURRED IMAGES SHOW, will it?

Or will you still insist that what the film shows is what Nix photographed?

Edited by Jack White

The ovals proliferate.

Jack

Jack,

Jerry

But Jerry...what will you say when I tell you that Nix had to be over seven feet tall to take these images??????

Then it will MAKE NO DIFFERENCE WHAT YOU THINK THE BLURRED IMAGES SHOW, will it?

Or will you still insist that what the film shows is what Nix photographed?

I think vanishing point analysis shows that Nix was not tall enough to take his film. I believe that film taken by

a remote control camera about SEVEN FEET TALL took a movie which was substituted for his original film.

To make it appear that the robotic camera WAS AT GROUND LEVEL, various anomalous shapes (previous

studies) were painted into the foreground, resembling someone's arm or cap.

If you can refute this vanishing point analysis, have at it:

STUDY REMOVED FOR MODIFICATION...WILL BE IN NEW NIX THREAD WHEN REVISED.

Edited by Jack White