The Education Forum

New Revelations in Kennedy Assassination: ?

I just received this from a strange unknown e-mail from S/E Asia: I have never seen this before. My question. Does anyone know about this or where it came might have came from? It was dated in 2009 and was said to have been published as a TV news item with CBS.

"..... New Revelations in Kennedy Assassination: Information over holiday weekend turns an old story in new directions

Florida Insider

November 24, 2007 — A new report from a Chicago ABC affiliate and several other developments has shifted theories concerning the assassination of former President John F. Kennedy in new directions. …

Kennedy was to travel by motorcade to a college football game at Chicago’s Soldier Field. The president’s trip was cancelled at the last minute, apparently for security reasons, although the public was told he had a cold.The man arrested, Thomas Vallee, like Lee Harvey Oswald, was an ex-Marine with expertise as a marksman. Pictures of the two men even looked somewhat alike. What made this report more interesting was the former agent’s revelation that the FBI received a tip from a hotel manager at roughly the same time that a group of Cuban nationals, staying at the Chicago hotel, had high powered rifles with telescopic lenses and a publicly published copy of the route the Kennedy motorcade was to take, in their room. The report implies that the route would have passed the hotel where the Cubans were staying.

The evidence, according to Bolden, was seized; the Cuban nationals fled and were never found. The hotel room, according to the former agent, was never dusted for fingerprints and the case file was lost. Bolden said that none of the information about Vallee or the Cubans was forwarded to federal officials in Dallas prior to Kennedy’s visit there just twenty days later.

More disturbing was the fact that Bolden, a black man who had been hand picked by Kennedy to serve in a prestigious and virtually all-white profession, apparently attempted to give the information to members of the Warren Commission formed to investigate the Kennedy assassination. Not only, according to Bolden, did they refuse to take the information, he was at about the same time accused of soliciting a bribe from a counterfeiter and sent to jail for six years. According to the interview, conducted by the ABC affiliate in Chicago, Bolden contends that this was a set-up to silence him. …

http://www.southernpoliticalreport.com/sto...nk_1124_47.aspx

Re Mullen & Associates

” … Robert R. Mullen and Company, a firm that had long provided cover for active CIA agents throughout the world and had actively been involved in Bay of Pigs operations. The owner of the firm, Robert Bennett, in addition to his CIA ties, was the Washington representative of Howard Hughes having

taken over that job from Larry O’Brien, the Democratic National Chairman, the target of the Watergate break-in. … ” (From: “Hollywoodstein: Coverup That Worked,” May 13, 1976, EAST SIDE EXPRESS, by John C. Klotz)

http://www.walrus.com/~jklotz/watergat.htm

** The Hughes Connection

” …Mr. Tosh Plumlee just recalls his CIA instructor of 42 years ago as one Bob Bennett. … upon some further digging I saw he was running ‘the Mullen Company’, a CIA front for Howard Hughes. We should also know that Robert Maheu, who worked for Howard Hughes, introduced the CIA to Johnny Roselli to enlist the help of the mafia in the now declassified CIA/Mafia plots to kill Fidel Castro. … “

http://www.jfkmurdersolved.com/bennett.htm

Mae Brussell: ” … Co-founder of YAF was Douglas Caddy, whose offices were used by the CIA and Howard Hughes organization … “

http://www.maebrussell.com/Mae%20Brussell%...K%20Assass.html ...".

” …Mr. Tosh Plumlee just recalls his CIA instructor of 42 years ago as one Bob Bennett. … upon some further digging I saw he was running ‘the Mullen Company’, a CIA front for Howard Hughes.

Tosh,

Are two people being confused here? I thought that you said one of the CIA people you reported to on the Dallas abort mission was Benetti or something similar.

Ron

I just received this from a strange unknown e-mail from S/E Asia: I have never seen this before. My question. Does anyone know about this or where it came might have came from? It was dated in 2009 and was said to have been published as a TV news item with CBS.

"..... New Revelations in Kennedy Assassination: Information over holiday weekend turns an old story in new directions

Mae Brussell: ” … Co-founder of YAF was Douglas Caddy, whose offices were used by the CIA and Howard Hughes organization … “

Mae Brussell's allegation is plain crazy. I never had an office that was used by the CIA and Howard Hughes. I was sent by my New York employer, General Food Corp., in 1969 to work out of the Mullen Company for a year before General Foods opened up its own lobbying offices in Washington, D.C. My employer kept from me the fact that it and the Mullen Company had enjoyed a longtime working relationship with the CIA. I later concluded that I was unwittingly used by General Foods, Mullen and the CIA to provide cover to their operations. But I never during this period had my own office.

I helped to found YAF in 1960 with Gov. Charles Edison, William Buckely and Marvin Liebman. The above described General Foods/Mullen Company events took place from 1969-1971. Or is crazy Mae Brussell saying that YAF's office was used in 1960 by the CIA and Howard Hughes? In any event, such a wild, imprecise and stupid allegation by Mae Brussell cast doubt on anything emanating from that source.

Mae Brussell: " … Co-founder of YAF was Douglas Caddy, whose offices were used by the CIA and Howard Hughes organization … "

Mae Brussell's allegation is plain crazy. I never had an office that was used by the CIA and Howard Hughes. I was sent by my New York employer, General Food Corp., in 1969 to work out of the Mullen Company for a year before General Foods opened up its own lobbying offices in Washington, D.C. My employer kept from me the fact that it and the Mullen Company had enjoyed a longtime working relationship with the CIA. I later concluded that I was unwittingly used by General Foods, Mullen and the CIA to provide cover to their operations. But I never during this period had my own office.

I helped to found YAF in 1960 with Gov. Charles Edison, William Buckely and Marvin Liebman. The above described General Foods/Mullen Company events took place from 1969-1971. Or is crazy Mae Brussell saying that YAF's office was used in 1960 by the CIA and Howard Hughes? In any event, such a wild, imprecise and stupid allegation by Mae Brussell cast doubt on anything emanating from that source.

Except that Mae Brussell was the only one suspicous of any of these people at the time.

She was light years ahead of anybody else.

BK

” …Mr. Tosh Plumlee just recalls his CIA instructor of 42 years ago as one Bob Bennett. … upon some further digging I saw he was running ‘the Mullen Company’, a CIA front for Howard Hughes.

Tosh,

Are two people being confused here? I thought that you said one of the CIA people you reported to on the Dallas abort mission was Benetti or something similar.

Ron

Ron: I have always said that the person in West Palm and one of my case officers was a person named Robert pronounced Be'net' tee (phonic spelling) I have never said that it was Robert Bennett, the Senator from Utah. I did spell it that way once or twice, but I always tried to be clear on that and stated the pronounced way I knew it. (BEN NET TEE) Also Tracy Barns was also there that day and that part is right as well as Rex Breadsley and Larry Allen as found on the 1981 FOIA documents from Barnard Finsterwald Jr, in reference to a gun running affair in 1958 in Ohio. As to how it got into the record as my statement? I have to ask again. What do some people really want the record to say?

Thank you very much. I am inline with you. I too, see a few matters in that article and email, that do not check out from my POV. I think we both know how those things come about.

Mae Brussell: " … Co-founder of YAF was Douglas Caddy, whose offices were used by the CIA and Howard Hughes organization … "

Except that Mae Brussell was the only one suspicous of any of these people at the time.

She was light years ahead of anybody else.

BK

Bill: I see a few things in that article that does not jive with me. I know nothing about Mae Brussell or what her interest are, or how the events are all tied together. I see some information contained in the article as, "sloppy research" perhaps for personal gain or ego gratification... a lot of twisting of facts contained therein.

Thank you very much. I am inline with you. I too, see a few matters in that article and email, that do not check out from my POV. I think we both know how those things come about.

Thank you, William, for your commentary directly above. I am most appreciative.