The Education Forum

Greg Burnham

I was born in San Diego, CA in 1957. My father had worked for both Truman and Eisenhower while they were sitting presidents. Shortly after my birth we moved back to Maryland where we lived about 15 minutes from the White House. In 1963 my family attended the services for JFK, including walking past his coffin as he lay in state in the Capitol's Rotunda. The mood in Washington was extremely somber that weekend, to say the least, and it made a lasting impact on me. I began seriously questioning the official version in high school and, by the time I was in college, I had become convinced that the WR was non-sense and that the HSCA was barely any better. The 2 most important subjects of my primary research--and best sources of information--with whom I became close friends, were the late Colonel L Fletcher Prouty, USAF and the late Gerry Patrick Hemming. I am a "founding member" of Rich DellaRosa's JFKresearch Assassination Forum. I appeared in The Guilty Men episode of The Men Who Killed Kennedy program for the History Channel; I appeared in The Exhumation of Lee Harvey Oswald/The Norton Report (Discovery Channel); I appeared in "Infamous Grave Sites" (Travel Channel); I appeared in a documentary about the Final Disposition of JFK's Casket, which was aired in 1999 concerning its having been dumped in the ocean in 1966; I was on the Intelligence Connections Panel at the JFK Lancer conference in 2000, as well as the Chauncey Holt panel; I was the moderator and a presenter at the Murdering America JFK Symposium in Encinitas, CA with James Fetzer, David Mantik, and Noel Twyman in 2001; I was the first guest on Black Op Radio and have been a guest there on several subsequent occasions; I've appeared on several other radio programs, including KFI Radio (Los Angeles) and Radio Liberty, among others, to discuss the JFK case; I debated Political Science Professor John McAdams of Marquette University on the Paul Garson Radio show.

Edited by Greg Burnham

Beware the tricksters here, unlike at Rich's, they are tolerated here and number more than one.

Now this is certainly not an appropriate comment for a moderator. I invite peter Lemkin to withdraw it.

First, he's not my buddy. I barely know him, but he's always treated me kindly. Secondly, he made a general statement--right or wrong--but he never mentioned your name or even implied he was talking about you. If you hadn't jumped into the conversation, I wouldn't have guessed it on my own. I don't approve of insults either, I just didn't realize he was targeting you or anyone specifically. I still don't see that in his post. Anyway, enough of this, back to work.

Nice to see you here Greg!

I really like reading your thoughts on JFKresearch.com and look forward to your posts on this forum as well

Dean

I really like reading your thoughts on JFKresearch.com and look forward to your posts on this forum as well

Dean

Thank you Dean. I appreciate the kind words. This is a very different venue to be sure. I'm looking forward to it.

GO_SECURE

monk

• 2 years later...

Dean

Thank you Dean. I appreciate the kind words. This is a very different venue to be sure. I'm looking forward to it.

GO_SECURE

monk

Boy it did not take "the entity" long to begin to interrogate you. I did not read his questions. By now you are familiar with the "players" here. :)

Dean

GO_SECURE

monk

Boy it did not take "the entity" long to begin to interrogate you. I did not read his questions. By now you are familiar with the "players" here. :)

Speaking of the entity...

http://www.rense.com/ufo6/jfkss.htm

Dean

GO_SECURE

monk

Speaking of the entity...

http://www.rense.com/ufo6/jfkss.htm

Loved it, to the point. Thanks.

Dawn