The Education Forum

Hank Paulson

B. A. Copeland

Has anyone every come across more info on this? A few things come to mind:

1) Nixon had policies to opening up relations with China. (Paulson, most likely would have been an integral part of that as Ehrlichman's assistant.) (F. Dunne, BFN)

2) If Paulson is working for Ehrlichman, then Paulson is quite possibly in the know about what was going on with the crew surrounding Nixon (F. Dunne, BFN).

3) Some weeks after 9/11, China was admitted into the WTO.

4) Paulson's connections to the Chinese establishment and his 70+ or so odd trips to/through China throughout his life.

I think these are at least good points to talk about. I never knew Paulson worked for Nixon/Ehrlichman at all lol. Though it does show up on Wiki/CIA-pedia lol...

I think these points are very essential in our understanding of Watergate (as well as Paulson's possible connections to it) and Wall St. connections to 9/11 as well as the motive for 9/11, rather than being diverted into waste of time theories such as space beams/Directed Energy Weapons, Atta, Planes or no Planes and the like. We begin with a motive. 200 Trillion Dollars is an excellent motive and Paulson is/was an integral part of that plan (i.e, the bailout of 2008) with beginnings as far back as the Nixon era. Same old players, same old game.

For an audio concerning the above points, please check out:

http://breakfornews.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=63111#63111

Edited by B. A. Copeland

One doesn't have to propose a giant conspiracy to find the Paulson connection interesting. The removal of Nixon from office--whether it be due to his own corruption, as I would claim, or due to the shenanigans of the CIA, as others seem to want to believe--cast a shadow over American politics. Much as the South rebounded after the civil war through the Klan, Republicans rebounded after Watergate by running AGAINST government, and congress. This, in turn, led to the Iran-Contra scandal. When Reagan walked away from that scandal, moreover, it fueled the belief among the right-wing that they could get away with anything, as long as they had a President who would bully congress into going along with whatever he said in the name of national security. This, in turn, led to Bush using 9/11 as an excuse to invade Iraq, and Paulson's using fears of an economic meltdown to give billions away to the very people who'd caused the economic meltdown. Now these very same people are campaigning to prevent a return to regulation that will curb them scamming us again, paying lobbyists with the money we GAVE them to make sure they can rip us off a third time. (The S & L scandal of the 80's was created by these same criminals.) Pretty sickening.

And the sickest part of all, IMO, is that these Wall Street players--with their Delaware-incorporated companies, off-shore tax shelters, giant bonuses for doing a terrible job, and efforts to undermine democracy through massive lobbying in Washington, consider themselves GOOD AMERICANS.

Has anyone every come across more info on this? A few things come to mind:

1) Nixon had policies to opening up relations with China. (Paulson, most likely would have been an integral part of that as Ehrlichman's assistant.) (F. Dunne, BFN)

2) If Paulson is working for Ehrlichman, then Paulson is quite possibly in the know about what was going on with the crew surrounding Nixon (F. Dunne, BFN).

3) Some weeks after 9/11, China was admitted into the WTO.

4) Paulson's connections to the Chinese establishment and his 70+ or so odd trips to/through China throughout his life.

I think these are at least good points to talk about. I never knew Paulson worked for Nixon/Ehrlichman at all lol. Though it does show up on Wiki/CIA-pedia lol...

I think these points are very essential in our understanding of Watergate (as well as Paulson's possible connections to it) and Wall St. connections to 9/11 as well as the motive for 9/11, rather than being diverted into waste of time theories such as space beams/Directed Energy Weapons, Atta, Planes or no Planes and the like. We begin with a motive. 200 Trillion Dollars is an excellent motive and Paulson is/was an integral part of that plan (i.e, the bailout of 2008) with beginnings as far back as the Nixon era. Same old players, same old game.

For an audio concerning the above points, please check out:

http://breakfornews.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=63111#63111

• 3 months later...

I think, when one looks at this from a certain angle (conspiratorial, should evidence lend its weight) then one finds it very extraordinary that Paulson would be (or could be, I should say) involved with Watergate, alongside possible other conspirators (Bush Sr, Dean, etc) and yet....and yet, he is brought in at a most CRUCIAL time in 2008 to carry along this bailout for Wall St. One simply concludes that Paulson is/was working for very powerful interests then, and of course, all the way up until his 2008 "actions" if you will. One then obtains a good sense of how powerful forces in american politics works over the decades, by having specially placed and trusted individuals to do what they are supposed to and ultimately, Paulson's case seems worthy of inquiry.

I think, when one looks at this from a certain angle (conspiratorial, should evidence lend its weight) then one finds it very extraordinary that Paulson would be (or could be, I should say) involved with Watergate, alongside possible other conspirators (Bush Sr, Dean, etc) and yet....and yet, he is brought in at a most CRUCIAL time in 2008 to carry along this bailout for Wall St. One simply concludes that Paulson is/was working for very powerful interests then, and of course, all the way up until his 2008 "actions" if you will. One then obtains a good sense of how powerful forces in american politics works over the decades, by having specially placed and trusted individuals to do what they are supposed to and ultimately, Paulson's case seems worthy of inquiry.

Thanks for posting this information about Paulson. I concur with you that his case is worthy of further investigation.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest John Gillespie

Thanks for posting this information about Paulson. I concur with you that his case is worthy of further investigation.

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

James Baker's sortie to Florida, circa 2000, comes to mind. They are The Fixers, The Man's men, so to speak. When they show up, suddenly everyone knows the score. Hill has joined that ol' boy network, don'tcha know.

JG