The Education Forum

LOCKING THE PROTEST THREAD? I PROTEST!

Guest James H. Fetzer

Guest Tom Scully
Dean, please stop acting as a de facto conduit for Peter. He has been banned. if you have something to add yourself please go ahead, but that does not include spamming this forum.

Thats real fair Stephen

So its ok for members to post Gary Macks thoughts but its not ok for me to post Peters?

Dean,

I remember how pleased you were to be admitted to our company, here at this forum, just a few short months ago.

Could you ever imagine that you would, so soon, show so little respect for your fellow members here, and so little value for your posting privileges, by posting threats and insults under your name, on behalf of another?

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was under stress when I posted about disinfo, as I was at my brother's house in another state and he is critically ill. I was trying to sooth Peter, as in "if it's any comfort, so-and-so thought this about the person you had a falling out with." I wasn't being passive-aggressive towards you. I was just being me. I'm still under Rich's spell and I still protest Peter Lemkin's exit. But I want to stay on this forum. At least Bernice is still here. When I joined, Kathy Becket told me I could join other JFK sites as well. Two days ago, I joined the Deep Politics forum. Do I have to choose between that forum and this one?

Of course you can be a member of both forums. I don't mind you passing on stories about me being a disinformation agent. The idea is so daft that it is funny. Rich took this view after I was booted of his forum for having the nerve to criticise the dominant ideology of his forum. This seems to be the normal strategy of JFK Forums. In the UK we take freedom of speech more seriously.

I never knew you were on his forum. He didn't tell me. Some individuals will not like this, but I felt it was a one-opinion site. If I didn't agree with something he said, he would get mad at me. Like Harvey and Lee. I believe it -- 2 Oswalds. But I still thought that the man who went to Russia didn't come back. Another similar-looking man came back. Robert Oswald said, "I couldn't believe how much hair he lost!" Harvey was not related to Robert Oswald; and his 2 kids were not the nieces of Robert Oswald. We talked of some plan to prove this by getting Robert's DNA and compare it to the DNA of one of Harvey's daughters. Of course that didn't happen. Rich's health problems escalated, as did his growing dislike of me.

Eventually, Harvey and Lee came along and I told him I thought Harvey, shot by Ruby, was really Russian. This didn't sit well with him now. But he'd go back and forth. Why did he want Robert's DNA if Harvey was truly his brother and not a Russian?

Then he attacked my findings on the Internet of Donald O. Norton pictures from a fishing and boating business, which also included "Ralph Geb." I typed in his name later on and found out that Geb was involved in the assassination! I had never heard of him before. He may have been impersonating Oswald toward the end there. Rich called my Donald O. Norton stuff "garbage." Someday I'd like to post some of these things here. Donald O. Norton drove me nuts. And I couldn't share it with anyone.

But Rich was a great guy if he liked you. Now he's gone and I feel like I've been hit in the stomach by his passing.

I didn't mean to call you names, John, but I think I explained why I did. Rich also felt that Europeans knew more about the Kennedy Assassination than we Americans. They knew almost immediately that it was a coup d'etat. Rich greatly honored John F. Kennedy. He felt it was his calling to unearth evidence and discuss the Assassination.

Kathy C

Edited by Kathleen Collins

Beside being absurdly over the top and unesicarily abusive you post is factually incorrect

You just don’t know when to quit, do you.

When the controversy got heated, you contacted her privately and suggested she ”step forward” as “the mystery woman.” When she declined your invitation, you let everyone know anyway.

No, while it's correct I urged her publicly to come forward it was Maggida who outed Cigdem on the DPF and Cigdem herself who then said she was the woman involved. Though you used double quotes I never used the phrase “the mystery woman.”

I do owe Cigdem an applogy though, I misread Jack's post on the DPF, he did NOT say she was the woman who contacted him. Since Drago did not indicate who initiated their exchange thus my comment that "based on Jack and Drago's comments at the DPF Peter wasn't the only older male she contacted" was baseless

And now you STILL think this is some kind of point-counterpoint debate where you make “points of order” and calls for clarification among those fellow lunatics you live with and feed off of

Yes lunatics are everywhere on this forum.

Dean, please stop acting as a de facto conduit for Peter. He has been banned. if you have something to add yourself please go ahead, but that does not include spamming this forum.

Thats real fair Stephen

So its ok for members to post Gary Macks thoughts but its not ok for me to post Peters?

Dean,

I remember how pleased you were to be admitted to our company, here at this forum, just a few short months ago.

Could you ever imagine that you would, so soon, show so little respect for your fellow members here, and so little value for your posting privileges, by posting threats and insults under your name, on behalf of another?

I still am pleased to be a member

I am not pleased at how Peter was treated and believe he should have a voice against those who are trying to smear his name

This is such a typical evolution of thinking in a patriarchial world. I can only suggest that people read some Germaine Greer ( and try to understand it ) plus books such as ''The Womens Room'', and many others.

edit:typo

TOOL

10,000 Days

Listen to the tales and romanticize,

How we follow the path of the hero

Boast about the day when the rivers overrun,

How we'll rise to the height of our halo.

Listen to the tales as we all rationalize

Our way into the arms of the savior

Feigning all the trials and the tribulations,

None of us have actually been there,

Not like you...

Ignorant siblings in the congregation

Gather around spewing sympathy,

Spare me...

None of them can even hold a candle up to you,

Blinded by choices these hypocrites won't see

But enough about the collective Judas

Who could deny you were the one who illuminated

my little piece of the divine?

This little light of mine, the gift you passed onto me,

I'm gonna let it shine,

to guide you safely on your way

Your way home...

Oh, what are they gonna do when the lights go down

without you to guide them all to Zion?

What are they gonna do when the rivers overrun

other than tremble incessantly?

High is the way

But all eyes are upon the ground.

You are the light and the way

They'll only read about

I only pray heaven knows

When to lift you out

10,000 days in the fire is long enough.

You're going home...

You're the only one who can hold your head up high,

Shake your fist at the gates saying,

"I have come home now!

Fetch me the spirit, the son and the father,

Tell them their pillar of faith has ascended.

It's time now!

My time now!

Give me my

"Give me my wings!"...

Give me my (x5)

"Give me my wings!"

You are the light, the way, that they will only read about

Set as I am in my ways and my arrogance

Burden of proof tossed upon the believers.

You were my witness, my eyes, my evidence,

Judith Marie, unconditional one.

Daylight dims leaving cold fluorescent

Difficult to see you in this light.

Please forgive this bold suggestion, but

Should you see your maker's face tonight

Look him in the eye

Look him in the eye and tell him

I never lived a lie, never took a life,

But surely saved one

Hallelujah,

It's time for you to bring me home.

Copyright 2006 from the album of the same name

Whatever you believe, do not believe the lies posted on DPF about this forum. There are many lies posted amongst the truth. People should listen to Dawn - a voice of reason amongst the cacophony that exists about Peter on the DPF. There are claims that a member here is a "puppet", and (again) that Magda has been 'suspended'.

These are false claims.

Whatever you believe, do not believe the lies posted on DPF about this forum. There are many lies posted amongst the truth. People should listen to Dawn - a voice of reason amongst the cacophony that exists about Peter on the DPF.

That came as a surprise to me as well. Meanwhile Drago and Guyatt come across as total idiots despite the facts

• PETER made the charges of sexual harrasment and posted Andy's e-mail THERE
  • His ally Jack spilled the beans here and
  • Its a fact a female member made such a complaint
  • to collect punative damages he will have to show the charge was false and John and/or Andy knew so

They think he has a case for liable.

He could try suing Cigdem but I imagine Turkish liable law isn't generous as its British counterpart especially if the plantiff is an obviously crazy foreigner

Guest Stephen Turner

Any chance we could let this die a quiet death now Ladies and Gents?

I have just deleted yet another sock puppet post.

Edited by Stephen Turner

The Women's Room by Marilyn French - http://www.bibliofemme.com/reviews/womensroom.shtml

Whatever you believe, do not believe the lies posted on DPF about this forum. There are many lies posted amongst the truth. People should listen to Dawn - a voice of reason amongst the cacophony that exists about Peter on the DPF.

That came as a surprise to me as well. Meanwhile Drago and Guyatt come across as total idiots despite the facts

• PETER made the charges of sexual harrasment and posted Andy's e-mail THERE
  • His ally Jack spilled the beans here and
  • Its a fact a female member made such a complaint
  • to collect punative damages he will have to show the charge was false and John and/or Andy knew so

They think he has a case for liable.

He could try suing Cigdem but I imagine Turkish liable law isn't generous as its British counterpart especially if the plantiff is an obviously crazy foreigner

Thanks for the nice neat summary and free legal advice.

http://ia.media-imdb.com/images/M/MV5BMjE0...X379_SY400_.jpg

The Women's Room by Marilyn French - http://www.bibliofemme.com/reviews/womensroom.shtml

Hey Dolva,

I've been called a lot of names in my life, including "a male chauvinist," but never a "feminist."

Having been raised with brothers, I'm known for my outward and obvious disdain for most of the excuses women have been known to fall back on and hide behind as a way of using passive aggressive tactics whenever challenged to put up or shut up, or for not being able to carry their own weight in a job, or in an all male setting. I take pride in being known amongst my male peers as one who can stand up and be counted on to slog it out, pull with the best, and swim with the sharks.

Your attempts to try and pidgeon hole me into a position you deem suitable, merely falls on its face of its own accord, in light of the fact that you don't even know me personally enough to be able to justify your acts of derision and obvious contempt.

Your one-liners speak loads about your own character, BTW.

I find these comments extremely offensive. Andy and myself did discuss this complaint when it was originally made. The problem was the complaint was made at a time when we were discussing whether Peter Lemkin should be made a moderator. I was concerned that Peter was a target of a smear campaign. Without being sent copies of the offensive emails it was impossible to ban him from the forum for a crime that we did not have enough evidence to convict him of.

Then why not bring him back and start with a clean slate on both sides?

Kathy C

Terry, I suggest it as reading generally. I think it's helpful. You posted a poem that doesn't seem to me to have anything to do with it but with my reference to it as a quote so I thought a direct to the book could clarify that. There are lots of good books on such issues. There are many views on their relevance or correctness as noted in the comments on it. There's no reason to take my post as a personal slight.