The Education Forum

Dealey Plaza UK: Conference on the JFK Assassination

Dealey Plaza UK

The Powell Lecture Theatre, Canterbury Christ Church University

Day One : Saturday 17th April 2010

09.50am – 10.00am Introduction (Tony McCulloch & Stuart Galloway)

10.00am – 10.40am The Headshot (Bill Beadle)

10.45am – 11.30am Rosaleen Quinn: “The Key to the Assassination" (Alaric Rosman)

11.30am – 12.30pm John Armstrong’s Two Oswald Theory (Mark Bridger and John Wassell)

1.50pm – 2.20pm JFK in Germany (Stuart Galloway)

2.20pm – 3.40pm George de Mohrenschildt: Part 1 (Nancy Weiford)

04.00pm – 05.30pm George de Mohrenschildt: Part 2 (Nancy Weiford)

5.30pm – 6.00pm Harry N. Olsen (Ian Griggs)

Day 2: Sunday 18th April 2010

8.45am – 9.30am Mark de Valk’s Film – “Dallas 2009”

9.30am – 10.15am Preserving Harold’s Brain: The Weisberg Papers (Clay Ogilvie)

10.15am – 11.10am FBI Agent Larry Keenan – His Mission in Mexico City (Jerry McKnight)

11.30am – 12.15am The Medical Evidence (Russell Kent)

1.30pm – 2.20pm The Bobby Baker Case & The JFK Assassination (John Simkin)

2.20pm – 3.20pm The CIA and the Cubans (Nancy Weiford)

Sounds great! I realize this would be a big undertaking, and only just a thought, but would there be anyway to obtain a transcrpt of the participants offerings? There are some that I would like to either read or hear. Several years ago, there was a Conference where someone made up a Manuscript Size folder of the offerings and Jerry Rose offered it through his Third/Fourth Decade Periodical. I ordered one and really did enjoy reading it. Of course, it would be much better on a video.

I hope you will all enjoy the conference!

Dixie

Dealey Plaza UK

The Powell Lecture Theatre, Canterbury Christ Church University

Day One : Saturday 17th April 2010

09.50am – 10.00am Introduction (Tony McCulloch & Stuart Galloway)

10.00am – 10.40am The Headshot (Bill Beadle)

10.45am – 11.30am Rosaleen Quinn: "The Key to the Assassination" (Alaric Rosman)

11.30am – 12.30pm John Armstrong's Two Oswald Theory (Mark Bridger and John Wassell)

1.50pm – 2.20pm JFK in Germany (Stuart Galloway)

2.20pm – 3.40pm George de Mohrenschildt: Part 1 (Nancy Weiford)

04.00pm – 05.30pm George de Mohrenschildt: Part 2 (Nancy Weiford)

5.30pm – 6.00pm Harry N. Olsen (Ian Griggs)

Day 2: Sunday 18th April 2010

8.45am – 9.30am Mark de Valk's Film – "Dallas 2009"

9.30am – 10.15am Preserving Harold's Brain: The Weisberg Papers (Clay Ogilvie)

10.15am – 11.10am FBI Agent Larry Keenan – His Mission in Mexico City (Jerry McKnight)

11.30am – 12.15am The Medical Evidence (Russell Kent)

1.30pm – 2.20pm The Bobby Baker Case & The JFK Assassination (John Simkin)

2.20pm – 3.20pm The CIA and the Cubans (Nancy Weiford)

Will these be filmed or videtaped, and will abstracts, papers and transcripts be available to those who can't be there?

Thanks,

BK

Too bad this conference couldn't be put on video and played on youtube. During the COPA conference I missed Walt Brown. And there was a question and answer period with John Armstrong that was deliberately not filmed. The cameraman shut off the camera when Armstrong was ready to answer questions.

Kathy C

Too bad this conference couldn't be put on video and played on youtube. During the COPA conference I missed Walt Brown. And there was a question and answer period with John Armstrong that was deliberately not filmed. The cameraman shut off the camera when Armstrong was ready to answer questions.

Kathy C

I'm pretty sure this was done at Armstrong's requst, and not on the part of any COPA member from censoring Armstrong's presentation. Since I wasn't there, I stand to be corrected.

BK

Kathy C

Kathleen,

I was filming that portion and pput it on youtube. I turned off the camera because youtube allows only 10 minutes of film.

There were possibly three others filming John Armstrong's talk, Joe Green, Randy Benson and Ralph Cole. Ralph definitely filmed it. The dvd should be available through COPA.

If DPUK want to broadcast some of the conference I can send some technical advice. It's not difficult, all that is needed is a laptop, an internet connection and a camera. DPUK could broadcast just a few of the talks and possibly make others available afterwards.

Best,

John

• 3 weeks later...
Can anyone report back on how the conference went? I see Barry Keane is online now, perhaps he would be kind enough to give us the low down. :ice

Unfortunately, ash cloud from an Icelandic volcano prevented flights in and out of the UK since Thursday. Therefore none of our American visiting speakers could attend. This meant that we lost the contributions of Gerald McKnight, Nancy Weiford and Clay Ogilvie.

The highlights of the conference for me included Mark de Valk’s film where he used the same type of camera and position used by Zapruder to re-shoot in Dealey Plaza on 22nd November, 2009. Mark also showed an excellent filmed interview with Abraham Bolden.

http://www.spartacus.schoolnet.co.uk/JFKbolden.htm

I was also impressed with Alaric Rosman’s talk on Rosaleen Quinn. I will post my talk on the Bobby Baker Scandal and the JFK Assassination later today.

Can anyone report back on how the conference went? I see Barry Keane is online now, perhaps he would be kind enough to give us the low down. :D

Unfortunately, ash cloud from an Icelandic volcano prevented flights in and out of the UK since Thursday. Therefore none of our American visiting speakers could attend. This meant that we lost the contributions of Gerald McKnight, Nancy Weiford and Clay Ogilvie.

The highlights of the conference for me included Mark de Valk's film where he used the same type of camera and position used by Zapruder to re-shoot in Dealey Plaza on 22nd November, 2009. Mark also showed an excellent filmed interview with Abraham Bolden.

I was also impressed with Alaric Rosman's talk on Rosaleen Quinn. I will post my talk on the Bobby Baker Scandal and the JFK Assassination later today.

Thanks for your report John,

I'd also like to know what Alaric Rosman's talk on Rosaleen Quinn had to say. Is she still alive? She's the sister of a guy Oswald served with in USMC who was also learning Russian, right?

Is there a picture of her?

I'd also like to read Prof. McKnight's report on Larry Keenan, the FBI agent who was sent to Mexico City after the assassination. His job was to do nothing is what I suspect.

And befriend Gus Russo and the Disinformatinists and try to muddy the waters.

BK

Can anyone report back on how the conference went? I see Barry Keane is online now, perhaps he would be kind enough to give us the low down. :D

The highlights of the conference for me included Mark de Valk's film where he used the same type of camera and position used by Zapruder to re-shoot in Dealey Plaza on 22nd November, 2009. Mark also showed an excellent filmed interview with Abraham Bolden.

I was also impressed with Alaric Rosman's talk on Rosaleen Quinn. I will post my talk on the Bobby Baker Scandal and the JFK Assassination later today.

I'd also like to know what Alaric Rosman's talk on Rosaleen Quinn had to say. Is she still alive? She's the sister of a guy Oswald served with in USMC who was also learning Russian, right?

I'd also like to read Prof. McKnight's report on Larry Keenan, the FBI agent who was sent to Mexico City after the assassination. His job was to do nothing is what I suspect.

BK

I have emailed them and asked if they have anything I could post on the forum.

Can anyone report back on how the conference went? I see Barry Keane is online now, perhaps he would be kind enough to give us the low down. :rolleyes:

BK

I have emailed them and asked if they have anything I could post on the forum.

John,

If they don't have a prepared written out paper, maybe someone has an abstract or synopsis of what they were going to say. Thanks for checking,

BK

If they don't have a prepared written out paper, maybe someone has an abstract or synopsis of what they were going to say. Thanks for checking,

Alaric Rosman and Clay Ogilvie said he will send me a copy of their lecture. However, Gerald McKnight and Nancy Weiford want to hold on until they present their talks next year.