The Education Forum

Ed Haslam to be on coasttocoastam tonight

If I was in error, I apologize. It has been many years since I read MF&TMV, and I thought

I remembered Haslam suggesting it had a part in her death. Am I wrong? I remembered

that as one of the strange events in the book.

According to Haslam, it DID have a part in her death. The accelerator was NOT in her house.

From yesterday:

People throw terms around without fully knowing what they mean.

A linear particle accelerator is better known as an atom smasher. They are over a mile long

and cost millions of dollars. The suggestion that Dr. Mary Sherman had one in her house is more

absurd than Ferrie, Oswald and Baker raising mice for getting viruses to test with the atom smasher.

Excuse me for injecting facts into this discussion.

From Doctor Mary's Monkey, page 259:

....The accelerator had been located in the Infectious Disease Laboratory of the U.S. Public Health Service Hospital.

The dimensions of my investigation had suddenly changed. This was not a rag-tag operation run out of David Ferrie's

apartment; it was a full-blown U.S. Government Laboratory financed with millions of dollars from the public treasury.

A state secret supported by the most powerful political forces in the land. A medical Manhattan Project set up in hopes

of protecting the public from an epidemic of cancer which the government itself was largely responsible for. A 5,000,000

volt linear particle accelerator had quietly been placed on the grounds of the U.S. Public Health Service Hospital so that

cancer-causing monkey viruses could be roasted with radiation in secret.

Sorry Michael, I didn't check it after I posted it and didn't realize that it didn't cross post properly. I think this is it.

I think Ed Haslam wrote that Dr. Sherman was killed by the partical accellearator, and then taken to her apartment where it appeared she was killed by an intruder.

What I was looking for is the Vaccination card that Oswald had with him when arrested that listed Dr. A.J. Hidell and the U.S Public Service Hospital mentioned.

What's with this bogus vaccination card?

Why forge something like that?

What could he use it for?

Thanks for anyone who knows the answers and responds,

BK

http://74.125.93.132/search?q=cache:eVZHgo...]

23. Mr. Haslam goes on to develop more connections between biological wafare research, the NIH, New Orleans and the milieu of the Kennedy assassination. "There were other connnections between NIH and New Orleans. Of particular interest was Jose Rivera, M.D. Ph.D., who sat on the NIH Board of Directors in the 1960's. We will note that the Dr. Rivera was really Col. Jose A. Rivera, one of the U.S. Army's top experts in biological warfare, and that in the summer of 1963 he was in New Orleans handing out research grants from NIH (Institute for Neurological Diseases and Blindness) to Tulane Medical School, LSU Medical School, and the Ochsner Clinic. It is not my objective to pin Ferrie's posion of the treatise on any one person, but I am trying to show that there were numerous connecttions between NCI and New Orleans, any one of which might explain how Mary Sherman and/or David Ferrie wound up with an internal document from NIH or NCI." (Ibid.; p. 106.)

24. In the second edition of his book, Mr. Haslam highlights another intriguing detail about the connection between the JFK assassination and the investogation of the SV40/cancer connection. " 'The Warren Commisssion Volumes. The FBI went to the U.S. Pullic Health Service Hospital on 11/25/63 looking for eviedence of either Lee Harvey Oswald or A.J. Hidell. They went back a second time on 11/26.' The FBI was looking for Oswald at the U.S. Public Health Service Hospital! I could hardly believe my ears. 'Why?' 'According to the Dallas Police, Oswald had a vacconation card issued to him by the U.S. Public Health Service on 6/8/63, when he lived at

4907 Magazine Street in New Orleans. It was issued to Lee Harvey Oswald, signed by Dr. A.J. Hidell. The FBI reports are in Volume 19. I'll send you the citations.' Had Lee Harvey Oswald been on the grounds of the U.S. Public Health Service Hospital at the time the linear particle accelerator was there? Take a look at this map. [Dr. Ochsner's house, Oswald's apartment, Children's Hospital, the Infetious Disease Laboratory Building and the U.S. Public Health Service Hospital are within a 1-mile radius of one another.]" (Ibid.; p.127.)

http://maps.google.com/maps?q=Infectious%20Disease%20Laboratory%20Building%20New%20Orleans&oe=utf-8&rls=org.mozilla:en-US:official&client=firefox-a&um=1&ie=UTF-8&sa=N&tab=wl