The Education Forum

Introducing www.JFKBallistics.com

Hey Gang,

Just a quick invite for you to come see the new site I have been working on. www.JFKBallistics.com I have posted a few articles, and more to come. Right now I am posting the entire June 67 CBS News Inquiry (color version) in its entirety. I hope you enjoy!

I am also working on several articles that I hope will dispel some of the ballistic related myths of the JFK Assassination.

I hope you enjoy the site, and if there is something particular you would like to see written about, please feel free to contact me at:

Mike@JFKBallistics.com

Hope you all are well!

Mike

Edited by Mike Williams

Hey Gang,

Just a quick invite for you to come see the new site I have been working on. www.JFKBallistics.com I have posted a few articles, and more to come. Right now I am posting the entire June 67 CBS News Inquiry (color version) in its entirety. I hope you enjoy!

I am also working on several articles that I hope will dispel some of the ballistic related myths of the JFK Assassination.

I hope you enjoy the site, and if there is something particular you would like to see written about, please feel free to contact me at:

Mike@JFKBallistics.com

Hope you all are well!

Mike

Good luck with your site Mike, but you have a few problems already.

For one, DVP has no common sense or else he would recognize that Oswald was set up as the Patsy.

For another, there aren't two sides to this coin as the assassination only happened one way. The CT vs. LN debate is over, and they are now both in the same camp, with the new line in the sand being draw between the CTs and LNs and those who recognize that whatever happened at Dealey Plaza, it was a coup and those who killed JFK took over the government.

And if there was only one gunman, the Sixth Floor Sniper, whoever he was, was a real pro, possibly the best assassin ever, and not the lone nut loser that DVP and others try to portray him. If the Sixth Floor Sniper did everything he is accused of, he was truely Great, succeeded in his mission, and got away.

Those are the facts as we know them today, and we are closer now than ever before of figuring out exactly what happened, who did it and how it was done, and the ballistics certainly play a major role in what happened and trying to figure it out exactly what that was, because the ballistics are science.

Hopefully you can answer some of the still outstanding questions concering the ballistics, though I think most of them, the important ones anyway, will have to wait until a more precise, proper, forensic autopsy can be peformed on the victim.

I do have a list of questions that you can work on though.

For starters, Tony Austin has an interesting article posted concerning the boxes, and what they were used for, that I'd like you to respond to.

Did the Sixth Floor Sniper use a box as a gun rest, or did he shoot without leaning the rifle on the box with a crease in it?

Did the Sixth Floor Sniper use the scope at all, and if so, how and when was it alligned?

Are there tests, including smell, to determine if a gun/rifle has been recently fired or fired at all, and was the rifle tested to see if it was fired recently?

Also, could the Sixth Floor Sniper have taken the same shots from a foot or two further back into the nest so that he couldn't be seen at all?

Has anyone been able to duplicate the single-bullet affects of the nearly intact bullet found on the stretcher at Parkland hospital?

Where did the bullet and shells found in the Sixth Floor Sniper's nest come from? You can't buy bullets one at a time, am I right? You have to buy them in boxes and they had to come from somewhere.

And as for the 67' CBS News inquiry, is there a transcript of that or are you just posting the show so it can be seen? This is an important show for a number of reasons. For one the Garrison case is happening at the same time in New Orleans, and for another, former Warren Commissioner John McCloy's daughter worked on the program. McCloy convinced the autopsy doctors to review the photos and x-rays for the first time, and Dr. Finck realized that he was hoodwinked by arriving late and during the brain exam, when they reviewed a nearly intact brain that had been in a jar since before JFK was killed, so it wasn't his brain.

Ballisticlly, the bullet to the head would have made a small hole going in, right, and then traveled through the brain leaving a clear path, and exiting through a larger hole that would bevel outwards, right?

How come none of the doctors who saw JFK's head or those who later reviewed the photos and x-rays or the brain see this?

And it is a shame that the ballistics can't put us in the mind of the Sixth Floor sniper and tell us what his motives are, but of the few things we know about him - he wore a white shirt, open at the colar, he wanted to be seen, he had a pattern bald spot on the top of his head, he didn't use the boxes as a gun rest, he took his good old time, he knew he was going to get away, and did.

Now what can the ballistics tell us?

Thanks for all your efforts, and Duncan too,

Bill Kelly

Edited by William Kelly

Hey Gang,

Mike@JFKBallistics.com

Hope you all are well!

Mike

Good luck with your site Mike, but you have a few problems already.

For one, DVP has no common sense or else he would recognize that Oswald was set up as the Patsy.

For another, there aren't two sides to this coin as the assassination only happened one way. The CT vs. LN debate is over, and they are now both in the same camp, with the new line in the sand being draw between the CTs and LNs and those who recognize that whatever happened at Dealey Plaza, it was a coup and those who killed JFK took over the government.

And if there was only one gunman, the Sixth Floor Sniper, whoever he was, was a real pro, possibly the best assassin ever, and not the lone nut loser that DVP and others try to portray him. If the Sixth Floor Sniper did everything he is accused of, he was truely Great, succeeded in his mission, and got away.

Those are the facts as we know them today, and we are closer now than ever before of figuring out exactly what happened, who did it and how it was done, and the ballistics certainly play a major role in what happened and trying to figure it out exactly what that was, because the ballistics are science.

Hopefully you can answer some of the still outstanding questions concering the ballistics, though I think most of them, the important ones anyway, will have to wait until a more precise, proper, forensic autopsy can be peformed on the victim.

I do have a list of questions that you can work on though.

For starters, Tony Austin has an interesting article posted concerning the boxes, and what they were used for, that I'd like you to respond to.

Did the Sixth Floor Sniper use a box as a gun rest, or did he shoot without leaning the rifle on the box with a crease in it?

Did the Sixth Floor Sniper use the scope at all, and if so, how and when was it alligned?

Are there tests, including smell, to determine if a gun/rifle has been recently fired or fired at all, and was the rifle tested to see if it was fired recently?

Also, could the Sixth Floor Sniper have taken the same shots from a foot or two further back into the nest so that he couldn't be seen at all?

Has anyone been able to duplicate the single-bullet affects of the nearly intact bullet found on the stretcher at Parkland hospital?

Where did the bullet and shells found in the Sixth Floor Sniper's nest come from? You can't buy bullets one at a time, am I right? You have to buy them in boxes and they had to come from somewhere.

And as for the 67' CBS News inquiry, is there a transcript of that or are you just posting the show so it can be seen? This is an important show for a number of reasons. For one the Garrison case is happening at the same time in New Orleans, and for another, former Warren Commissioner John McCloy's daughter worked on the program. McCloy convinced the autopsy doctors to review the photos and x-rays for the first time, and Dr. Finck realized that he was hoodwinked by arriving late and during the brain exam, when they reviewed a nearly intact brain that had been in a jar since before JFK was killed, so it wasn't his brain.

Ballisticlly, the bullet to the head would have made a small hole going in, right, and then traveled through the brain leaving a clear path, and exiting through a larger hole that would bevel outwards, right?

How come none of the doctors who saw JFK's head or those who later reviewed the photos and x-rays or the brain see this?

And it is a shame that the ballistics can't put us in the mind of the Sixth Floor sniper and tell us what his motives are, but of the few things we know about him - he wore a white shirt, open at the colar, he wanted to be seen, he had a pattern bald spot on the top of his head, he didn't use the boxes as a gun rest, he took his good old time, he knew he was going to get away, and did.

Now what can the ballistics tell us?

Thanks for all your efforts, and Duncan too,

Bill Kelly

BK,

I understand your concerns. Frankly I am going to do my very best to present evidence that is viable. My intention is not to make a conclusions, my intention is to provide solid evidence and let the visitors to the site make their own conclusions.

I am working on something in regard to Austins article not. One issue I have is the pure amount of supposition in the article itself, and I think I can clearly show that the shooter did not fire from the right side of the window frame, as he contends, but did in fact use the boxes.

If there is anything that you would like to post there Bill, let me know, as you already know you have a spot on my site anyday!

As for the rest of your list. I will work on that as soon as I finish uploading the last day of the 67 CBS 4 parter to my video pages. I should have that done today.

My very best to you my friend.

MIke

Hey Gang,

Mike@JFKBallistics.com

Hope you all are well!

Mike

Mike,

Interesting, I wish you all the best with your new endevours. FWIW, I'll certainly check in.

Glenn