The Education Forum

BILL KELLY; '' KENNEDY'S'' BEGINS

Thanks Bernice,

Give me a shout when they announce when they announce the beginning of the production of Bugliosi's book for HBO, will ya?

Since the frist script of this Blackball Kenneys film was shown to Ted Sorrensen who said the conversations in it never took place, I wonder if they changed the scrip or are going with the bogus one?

BK

The History Channel’s eight-part drama about Jackie O and JFK, The Kennedys, will begin shooting on June 7 in Toronto. The movie will largely be filmed at Dufferin Gate Studio, where they’ll build the Oval Office, the Department of Justice and Jack and Jackie’s bedroom.

Greg Kinnear and Katie Holmes are taking on the lead roles for the film, which Director Jon Cassar thinks is fitting.

“I don’t want her doing an imitation. Katie’s a mother and a wife and she’s dealing with the press; I want her to grab what she’s going through in her own life for the part,” says Cassar, who points to Frank Langella’s Oscar-nominated work in Frost/Nixon as what he’s hoping his actors will achieve. “You couldn’t do a better job than Langella. He didn’t look like Nixon, but he embodied him, and that’s what we’re going for here.”

If you’re in Toronto and spot the stars of The Kennedys, let us know about it at olv@onlocationvacations.com!

Tagged as: filming in Toronto, Greg Kinnear, Katie Holmes, The Kennedys, The Kennedys filming in Toronto

Edited by William Kelly

• 2 months later...

The History Channel’s eight-part drama about Jackie O and JFK, The Kennedys, will begin shooting on June 7 in Toronto. The movie will largely be filmed at Dufferin Gate Studio, where they’ll build the Oval Office, the Department of Justice and Jack and Jackie’s bedroom.

Greg Kinnear and Katie Holmes are taking on the lead roles for the film, which Director Jon Cassar thinks is fitting.

“I don’t want her doing an imitation. Katie’s a mother and a wife and she’s dealing with the press; I want her to grab what she’s going through in her own life for the part,” says Cassar, who points to Frank Langella’s Oscar-nominated work in Frost/Nixon as what he’s hoping his actors will achieve. “You couldn’t do a better job than Langella. He didn’t look like Nixon, but he embodied him, and that’s what we’re going for here.”

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-1305631/Katie-Holmes-continues-filming-role-fashion-forward-Jackie-Kennedy.html?ito=feeds-newsxml

The History Channel's eight-part drama about Jackie O and JFK, The Kennedys, will begin shooting on June 7 in Toronto. The movie will largely be filmed at Dufferin Gate Studio, where they'll build the Oval Office, the Department of Justice and Jack and Jackie's bedroom.

"I don't want her doing an imitation. Katie's a mother and a wife and she's dealing with the press; I want her to grab what she's going through in her own life for the part," says Cassar, who points to Frank Langella's Oscar-nominated work in Frost/Nixon as what he's hoping his actors will achieve. "You couldn't do a better job than Langella. He didn't look like Nixon, but he embodied him, and that's what we're going for here."

http://www.dailymail...o=feeds-newsxml

I think I'll quit history and politics and become a fashion writer with a society column.

BK