The Education Forum

Obama Assassin

I found some interesting symmetry to the following news reports:

License to Kill? Intelligence Chief Says U.S. Can Take Out American Terrorists

Director of National Intelligence Says Intelligence Community Can Target Citizens Presenting a Terrorist Threat

Terrorism an Emergent Threat, Recruitment Efforts Grow

The disclosure about detailed guidance to target Americans as part of terror plots comes amid fresh warnings about increased threats and concerns about new al Qaeda attacks. "We have been warning in the past several years that al Qaeda itself and its associated affiliates and al Qaeda-inspired terrorists remain committed to striking the United States," Blair said today, "and in the past year we have some names that goes behind these warnings." Blair cited the cases of Colorado terrorism suspect Najibullah Zazi, the accused Christmas Day bomber Farouk Abdulmutallab and Major Nidal Hasan, who was charged in the November 2009 Fort Hood shooting that killed 13 people.

Obama: 'We Will Not Rest' Until Perpetrators of Airline Attack Are Found

"We have made complex, multi-team attacks very difficult for al Qaeda to pull off, but as we saw with the recent rash of attacks last year…identifying individual terrorists, small groups with short histories using simple attack methods, is a much more difficult task," Blair said. Blair added that radicalization and recruitment foments suicide bombers. "Al Qaeda's radical ideology seems to appeal strongly to a group of disaffected young Muslims, and this is a pool of potential suicide bombers and this pool unfortunately includes Americans," Blair said. The DNI said that Internet and social media sites have become critical to terrorism recruitment efforts. Speaking about the Hasan case and his alleged Internet communications with al Awlaki, Blair said, "The homegrown radicalization of people in the United States…is a relatively new thing." Blair said U.S. intelligence was rapidly working to counter the emerging problem. "There are some technical things, which are making it more difficult, with the use of social networking as opposed to simply looking at a Web site and responding by e-mail."

Increasing Threat?

Blair said this is "a threat, which may be increasing. We're taking it more and more seriously and this is a -- this is something that is very -- is potentially very dangerous to us because of all of the -- for all of the reasons of the rights that American citizens have.

National Intelligence Resigns, Officials Say

Published June 24, 2010| The Wall Street Journal

The acting director of national intelligence has resigned, effective at the end of August, U.S. officials said Thursday, raising concerns that vacancies in the uppermost ranks of the nation's topspy office could create a security vulnerability if President Barack Obama's nominee for the postisn't confirmed soon.

David Gompert's departure could come before the Senate, scheduled to be in recess during August, has time to confirm Obama's nominee for the top intelligence post, James Clapper.

If Gompert leaves before Clapper is confirmed, chief of staff Lt. Gen. John Kimmons would step in temporarily, but Kimmons has announced his plans to retire.

"I would be concerned about the impact on our intelligence community," said Rep. Silvestre Reyes (D-Tex.), chairman of the House intelligence committee. "It could be left without a centralized, focused direction at a time when we're initiating large-scale offensives in Afghanistan and, in the wake of several attempted domestic terrorism attacks, undertaking important steps to improve intelligence integration."

Obama fired his intelligence director, Dennis Blair, last month. The White House had hoped that Blair would stay on until his successor was confirmed, according to officials familiar with the matter. Blair instead said he would leave the following week on May 28.

The Reported Russian Take on the Matter:

Date: Saturday, July 3, 2010, 10:50 AM "THE BROOKS REPORT"

Subject: Top US Spy Chief Quits After Obama Orders 2 Americans Assassinated

"We may be shooting behind the rabbit here." - Dennis Blair

An interesting Foreign Intelligence Service (SVR) report prepared for Prime Minister Putin circulating in the Kremlin today states that Obama's top spy chief Admiral Dennis Blair abruptly resigned on Friday after the US President ordered the "immediate assassination" of an anti-government dissident and his 16 year old son in the US State of Arkansas.

As the Director of National Intelligence, Admiral Blair controlled 16 US spy agencies (including the Homeland Security Department, Central Intelligence Agency (CIA) and the Coast Guard) and had warned the US Congress this past February that for the first time in American history Obama's government was asserting the right to assassinate any American citizen they deemed was a terrorist.

Obama's power to order the assassination of American citizens without benefit of trial, this reports says, was derived from what is called the "Memorandum Opinion For the Deputy Counsel To The President" that was issued to former President George W. Bush on September 25, 2001 granting him (and all future American Presidents) extraordinary "constitutional power" to retaliate against any person, organization, or State suspected of involvement in terrorist attacks on the United States.

Now according to this SVR report, Jerry Kane Jr. and his 16 year old son Joseph Kane [photo 2nd left] were put on the US terrorist "watch list" by Obama Federal Police officials because of Kane's growing following of Americans seeking to find relief from the financial crisis imposed upon their country by their banking system.

Kane and his son were reported to have left Las Vegas, Nevada this past Tuesday where they had given one of their financial seminars (May 15-16) and were enroute to Safety Harbor, Florida to deliver another one on May 28-29 when while traveling through the State of Arkansas they were intercepted by what the US media is calling one of Obama's "interrogation teams" at an Interstate highway roadblock where a shootout occurred killing 2 US police officers.

US media further reports that Kane and his son were "tracked down" 90 minutes after the initial roadblock shootout to a Wal-Mart parking lot where in a hail of bullets both Kane and his son were killed and another 2 US police officers were wounded.

Bill Sadler, an Arkansas State Police spokesman, is reported by the New York Times to have said it is "unclear" why Kane and his son were targeted in this roadblock in the first place.

This SVR report, however, states that upon nearing the roadblock Kane and his son came under fire from US military snipers targeting them for assassination whereupon fire was returned from Kane's vehicle allowing them to escape death but resulting in the other police officers deaths.

After escaping, this report continues, a "furious" Admiral Blair called the White House to "demand" an explanation of what was occurring only to be "firmly rebuffed" by Obama officials who had set up this assassination plot causing Blair to "angrily retort" he would have nothing more to do with Obama and his resignation would be on the President's desk "as soon as I write the xxxxing thing up".

Once Admiral Blair was "sidelined" by the White House, this SVR report further states, Obama officials ordered their forces to "terminate" both Kane and his son so the true facts of this assassination would never reach a court of law, and which occurred when Kane and his son were gunned down by an estimated 80 military, federal and local police personal.

To the treasonous crime Kane and his son were assassinated for, a Maryland-based insurance analyst, who had previously testified before the US Congress, named JJ MacNab, said she had been tracking him for 2 years and claimed Kane's seminar business was "centered on debt-avoidance scams". An SVR analysis of Kane's seminar though (

) states that far from being a "scam" it appears to offer a legitimate course of action, that if taken by Americans would indeed free them from the stranglehold put upon them by their banking system.

Also interesting to note in this SVR report is that earlier in the week another American anti-tax dissident group named [delete for US-EU report] located in Williamsport, Pennsylvania was assaulted by United Nations troops (UN) allowed to operate in the United States by Obama and destroyed the entire facility with an explosion so loud it was heard throughout the region.

Though not reported by the mainstream propaganda US media, the existence of this UN assault convoy roaming rural Pennsylvania this past week was reported on by their dissident news reports, and as we can read as reported by one of them named InfoWars.Com:

"At approximately 0715 a convoy of 25-30 camouflaged military, Humvees and armored vehicles with UN markings was observed traveling westbound between State College, PA, and Milroy, PA on US. Route 322. At approximately 0900 the same member encountered another convoy of UNMARKED military vehicles, refueling at Toms's Travel Center on U.S. Route 322 at Milroy, PA. The member tried to engage the troops, but was ignored. They were in uniforms without insignia, but the covers did have ranks, from colonel to private. Convoy was a similar size, with Humvees and personnel carriers."

To all of these latest events occurring in the United States the most surprising thing about them are that so many Americans are still unaware of what is happening to them, or why. But to the future they are entering into it can be best summed up by the quote of the great English writer George Orwell who warned them all many years ago…. "If you want a vision of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face - forever."

Unfortunately for the Americans who now have a government ordering the assassination of all who oppose them, that future is now.

"We may be shooting behind the rabbit here and it's moving faster than we thought and we're spending a lot of additional effort on that, to try and understand it." Blair said.

Mysterious Arkansas Shooting by Police - Jerry Kane

Executive Summary – One Jerry Kane a constitutionalist who hates the practices of the US government was shot along with his 16 year old son in what could turn into another Ruby Ridge. The facts are being obscured and the presentation by the mainstream media seems dodgy.

The facts we get:

1. Jerry Kane and his 16 year old son were shot during a traffic stop in a Walmart parking Lot. Yes it does happen but not too often and for what. Speeding, illegal turns? First hmmmm.

2. The police say Jerry and his son opened up on them with automatic weapon fire as soon as they got out of their car at Walmart and were seriously wounded. Ok. How come the Kane vehicle was so shot up. Does not make sense that two cops with what pistols could put so many holes in a van after being wounded and under cover and taking automatic rifle fire. See picture of their van:

Note the close placement of the bullet holes, hard to do after being shot, under fire and taking cover. Also see dead son lying on the ground. How did he get out of the car. Also note no license plate on the van. We did not see any shot up police car pictures. If they had machines guns and the cops took cover after being wounded there would be a shot up police car. Duhhh.

3. The story goes that the Kanes some 90 minutes earlier killed two police officers during another traffic stop. Duhhh. And they like took a drive through town for 90 minutes and were not detected by police. Come on a double police officer murder and the place is going to shut down with roadblocks. Also during the previous traffic stop there would have been a call in of the plates. Why would the guy kill two cops over a traffic stop. He fights traffic tickets voraciously as a sovereign citizen. His MO was not to shoot local cops. Where are the dashboard camera films of these traffic stops.

4. Kane's car was rammed by another police officer driving a truck presumably off duty. Ok where is this guy and his testimony.

5. Where are the witnesses to all these shootings? Not there. No dashboard cams. No Waldemar parking lot cams. Ok something is very wrong. It remains to be seen if this stirs anything up.

Here is the statement taken from Jerry Kane's wife. It can be found on this page:

This is from Jerry Kane`s wife:

Information and details from Jerry Kane's Wife;

1. On Thursday, May 20, 2010, the day of the shooting, a little after noon I received a call from someone who had received a call from someone who had received a call from someone else, stating that Jerry Kane had been involved in a shooting and they had heard about it on national news. I was stunned. I searched the internet, there was nothing about a Jerry Kane name or a Joseph Kane name in the news, that whole day. It wasn't until Friday or Saturday when they were identified and their names were finally released to the media. When the Effs Bee eye came to my door on Friday morning, they were extremely interested in who had tipped me off. I told them that that information would go with me to my grave. I am very grateful to the man or woman who let us know.

2. We still don't have the police dash cam videos. Interesting to note that they had Josephs 16 year old bullet ridden bloody handcuffed corpse photo immediately up for all to see on the news. In the video (Point B) at 20 seconds you can see Joseph (you can see his blue shirt in the back of the van) helping his dog Lie get out of the window in the back of the van (Lie is the dog that lived although he'd been shot 4 times, exited the van, ran into Walmart and ran into the food section) as soon as Joseph had helped Lie out of the van, Joseph immediately went back up to the front of the van (I'm sure he did this to check on his dad) and the cops finished Joseph off. You can see the passenger window glass where Joseph was sitting bursting in a spray from a high powered rifle. Jerry and Joseph died, Jerry had his arm on Joseph's shoulder.

3. The media initially reported that Jerry and Joseph were Hispanic drug runners. That was shown to be blatantly false. Then the media reported Jerry and Joseph were White Supremacists. That was proven to be blatantly untrue. (They didn't see color). Then the media reported that Jerry and Joe were anti-government. That has been shown to be blatantly untrue as Jerry spoke extensively on bringing back the organic Government, where people were the power, where people had rights, not benefits and privileges. Not subject to victimless crimes. Freedom. The point is, with all the lies they've already told, what else have they lied about? How can anybody intelligent believe anything that churns out of that disinfo mill?

4. The only video evidence we have is the video of the police killing Jerry and Joseph. Not of Jerry and Joseph doing any killing. Perhaps some should get a refresher of Hiroshima, Nagasaki, Pearl Harbor, Ruby Ridge, Waco, Tuskogee experiment, Operation Northwoods, Operation Homerun, amongst hundreds of other government experiments, ambushes, cover ups, etc. before commenting on obvious one sided evidence. That does make me very suspicious.

5. Can you imagine shooting 2 people then 90 minutes later the alleged killers are still within 8 miles and not already be in another state with that amount of time gone by? I've never heard of killers say Hey, let's go to walmart and shop, hang out...

6. A friend who speaks Russian was watching a show and alleges seeing Russian satellite tracking of Jerry and Joseph's route from Las Vegas, NV to right by the walmart in Arkansas, this man/woman swears there was no traffic stop, period. The implications of this, combined with the length of time that goes by with no video is more time to photoshop/alter it (there are certainly enough videos on youtube.com, google.com and privateaudio.homestead.com of Jerry and Joseph to work from (a family member of mine was one of the top 3 in the world for Photoshop, says it's extremely easy to fake, alter, add people, delete people, add props, delete props in videos), also more time to plant evidence, more time for the media to keep spinning their unbelievable lies. I wouldn't be too surprised if the video comes up missing, camera not turned on, etc. If a video does surface it will be professionally analyzed by several people, including my family member who is an undisputed expert in these matters.

7. If I am found dead, I don't care how convincing any evidence would be that would make it look like it was a suicide, I would never do that, and I don't have 'accidents'. I have to continue Jerry and Joseph's work and clear their good names. I believe this was an ambush, Ruby Ridge material. I will die in my sleep as an old woman, unless our wonderful government comes to my door and says "We're here to help you"!

All have my permission to repost this verbatim, in fact I encourage it. Thank you for reading.

Does anybody else see some connections here?

Thanks to Bernice and Frog for passing these reports on. - BK

Edited by William Kelly

Bill-

The road block occurred after Kane and his son shot 2 Arkansas cops with an AK-47 like they were rabid dogs.

The dash camera in the cruiser which pulled them over tells a vastly different story than the 16 year old perp's mother.

They were shot up at the Walmart parking lot after they had left 2 law enforcement officers dead on the pavement. These were needless killings.

I followed this incident in real time online (via the Memphis Commercial Appeal) as it unfolded.

After the slaying of the 2 polices officers (including the son of the West Memphis Police Chief), every law enforcement officer in the State of Arkansas was looking for these 2 guys.

An Arkansas Wildlife Agency officer bravely slammed into their vehicle in the Walmart parking lot after they had killed the 2 cops.

This didn't look like a Waco or Ruby Ridge incident by any means.

On the other topic, I cannot confirm or attest to the efficacy and reliability of the Russian intelligence report.

Bill-

The road block occurred after Kane and his son shot 2 Arkansas cops with an AK-47 like they were rabid dogs.

The dash camera in the cruiser which pulled them over tells a vastly different story than the 16 year old perp's mother.

They were shot up at the Walmart parking lot after they had left 2 law enforcement officers dead on the pavement. These were needless killings.

I followed this incident in real time online (via the Memphis Commercial Appeal) as it unfolded.

After the slaying of the 2 polices officers (including the son of the West Memphis Police Chief), every law enforcement officer in the State of Arkansas was looking for these 2 guys.

An Arkansas Wildlife Agency officer bravely slammed into their vehicle in the Walmart parking lot after they had killed the 2 cops.

On the other topic, I cannot confirm or attest to the efficacy and reliability of the Russian intelligence report.

You mean Obama didn't order them assassinated?

And the Director of the Director of National Intelligence didn't resign because Obama ordered him to assassinate Americans?

Then I guess that report about the UN troops invading Williamsport Pa. didn't happen either.

Thanks,

BK

Bill-

You mean Obama didn't order them assassinated? I certainly don't think so.

And the Director of the Director of National Intelligence didn't resign because Obama ordered him to assassinate Americans? I don't know why he resigned, but that may well be the reason. It wouldn't surprise me.

Then I guess that report about the UN troops invading Williamsport Pa. didn't happen either. I don't know anything about this, but I would feel like a 12 point buck in the rut during deer season if I wore a blue helmet in this country.

Thanks,

BK

Bill-

The following is what the older Kane's brother said about the shooting:

Tom Kane, Jerry's brother, watched the dash-cam videos and said he was shocked and outraged at seeing what his brother and nephew did. He called it a "horrible and senseless crime" that Jerry and Joe were completely responsible for.

"The actions of the police at the Walmart shooting were completely justified.

"It was obvious from the Walmart security video that Jerry and Joe made no attempt to surrender and had to shoot it out to the death.

"I can't find any words that can even begin to express the pain that my family and I feel for the officers who were killed and their family, friends and fellow officers who have to live with their loss. The city of West Memphis, Ark., truly lost two of their very best."

I am not going to defend Federal government attacks on citizens (e.g. Waco and Ruby Ridge). They seem to follow a familiar pattern (i.e. allege that children are being abused, then send in the tanks and then feed info to the media, which dutifully "reports" it to the public, that the people are crazy, cultists, etc.).

The Waco attacks and cover-up constitute a disgraceful event on the part of the ATF and the FBI (with Chuck Schumer playing an instrumental role in the cover-up). The investigation (in which the FBI somehow lost the front door to the compound, which would have determined whether the fire was incoming or outgoing) represents a tremendous embarassment to the FBI, as does the April 19 assault which was orchestrated (i.e. micro-managed) by Janet Reno.

I met Randy Weaver a couple of years ago at a gun show, and I have read about the Federal government's unwarranted attacks on him and on his family. People tend to forget outcomes after the media posse leaves, but he was acquitted of owning or selling a sawed off shotgun, but convicted for missing a hearing (for which he served 6 months in a Federal prison). The Federal government, which swears that it did nothing wrong in this matter, for some reason felt the need to pay Weaver's family $3 million or so (actually a little more, I think) to settle his wrongful death and related claims against it.

I respectfully don't think that the Kane shootings, which occurred after they had slain 2 officers (watch the video), resemble Waco, Ruby Ridge, or any similar Federal government attacks on citizens.

Bill-

And the Director of the Director of National Intelligence didn't resign because Obama ordered him to assassinate Americans? I don't know why he resigned, but that may well be the reason. It wouldn't surprise me.

Then I guess that report about the UN troops invading Williamsport Pa. didn't happen either. I don't know anything about this, but I would feel like a 12 point buck in the rut during deer season if I wore a blue helmet in this country.

Thanks,

BK

Bill-

Tom Kane, Jerry's brother, watched the dash-cam videos and said he was shocked and outraged at seeing what his brother and nephew did. He called it a "horrible and senseless crime" that Jerry and Joe were completely responsible for.

"It was obvious from the Walmart security video that Jerry and Joe made no attempt to surrender and had to shoot it out to the death.

"I can't find any words that can even begin to express the pain that my family and I feel for the officers who were killed and their family, friends and fellow officers who have to live with their loss. The city of West Memphis, Ark., truly lost two of their very best."

I am not going to defend Federal government attacks on citizens (e.g. Waco and Ruby Ridge). They seem to follow a familiar pattern (i.e. allege that children are being abused, then send in the tanks and then feed info to the media, which dutifully "reports" it to the public, that the people are crazy, cultists, etc.).

The Waco attacks and cover-up constitute a disgraceful event on the part of the ATF and the FBI (with Chuck Schumer playing an instrumental role in the cover-up). The investigation (in which the FBI somehow lost the front door to the compound, which would have determined whether the fire was incoming or outgoing) represents a tremendous embarassment to the FBI, as does the April 19 assault which was orchestrated (i.e. micro-managed) by Janet Reno.

I met Randy Weaver a couple of years ago at a gun show, and I have read about the Federal government's unwarranted attacks on him and on his family. People tend to forget outcomes after the media posse leaves, but he was acquitted of owning or selling a sawed off shotgun, but convicted for missing a hearing (for which he served 6 months in a Federal prison). The Federal government, which swears that it did nothing wrong in this matter, for some reason felt the need to pay Weaver's family $3 million or so (actually a little more, I think) to settle his wrongful death and related claims against it.

I respectfully don't think that the Kane shootings, which occurred after they had slain 2 officers (watch the video), resemble Waco, Ruby Ridge, or any similar Federal government attacks on citizens.

Chris,

I agree with your analysis completely. I just thought that the sequence of release of the news articles was intentional and ment to deceive. I also think the eronious Russian Report was a black propaganda operation that reminds me of what Gregory Douglas said about Soviet reports on the assassination.

I'm kind of disapointed that Obama didn't order their assassination as I think we need a really good bad guy like LBJ or Nixon and Obama just doesn't want to play the role.

BK

Bill-

Thanks,

BK

Bill-

Chris,

I agree with your analysis completely. I just thought that the sequence of release of the news articles was intentional and ment to deceive. Good point, I didn't put the 2 incidents together. I also think the eronious Russian Report was a black propaganda operation that reminds me of what Gregory Douglas said about Soviet reports on the assassination.

I'm kind of disapointed that Obama didn't order their assassination as I think we need a really good bad guy like LBJ or Nixon and Obama just doesn't want to play the role. If the Federal government would be kind enough to put a bounty on these guys, someone would bring them in bagged and tagged. Call it private sector outsourcing. No Miranda rights, dash cams, etc. It may become more popular than hunting bambi in a treestand on a cold winter morning and even more popular than Lotto (since it has a sporting quality to it). And think of the irony that the only American who took up the FBI on trying to collect its $25 million bounty on Osama (RIP) was apprehended and returned to the US by American authorities.

BK