The Education Forum

Braden Question

In his book "Pictures of the Pain", Richard Trask states on page 545 that Allan Sweatt of the Sheriff's department confirmed that Jim Braden appeared in a photo taken in Dealey Plaza, appearing as a man wearing dark glasses and a hat, and apparently listening to Charles Brehm.

I am looking for either some kind of documentation on what Sweatt said exactly, or an email address for Trask so that I can ask him about it.

Any help would be appreciated.

In his book "Pictures of the Pain", Richard Trask states on page 545 that Allan Sweatt of the Sheriff's department confirmed that Jim Braden appeared in a photo taken in Dealey Plaza, appearing as a man wearing dark glasses and a hat, and apparently listening to Charles Brehm.

I am looking for either some kind of documentation on what Sweatt said exactly, or an email address for Trask so that I can ask him about it.

Yes, I don't think it's Braden.

I'd also like to get Trask's opinion of the photos of AF1 arrival at Andrews that are attribued to the White House photographer who took the swearing in photos on AF1, but then stayed behind. If that's the case, then who took the photos attributed to him at Andrews?

BK

• 2 weeks later...

I'd also like to get Trask's opinion of the photos of AF1 arrival at Andrews that are attribued to the White House photographer who took the swearing in photos on AF1, but then stayed behind. If that's the case, then who took the photos attributed to him at Andrews?

BK

Robert,

Did you ever get an email or contact number for Trask and ask him this?

Thanks,

BK

BK

Robert,

Did you ever get an email or contact number for Trask and ask him this?

Thanks,

BK

Yes, I sent him an email more than a week ago - no reply so far.

• 2 years later...

Have you seen this:

http://jfkassassinat...mony/sweatt.htm

You might also be interested in this about Sweatt.

http://educationforum.ipbhost.com/index.php?showtopic=19791