The Education Forum

ETWOBRUTE VIDEOON HBO..BUGS BOOK SERIES

hi martin ; it is by a group called et tu brute....i immediately loved it, am still grinning, quite a surprise, the epitome of the approximately 80% out there that believe in a conspiracy. hey they are still with us...i could not help but think of rich delarossa he would have enjoyed it so, god love him, he probably is enjoyng it......thanks take care, i enjoyed your site...carry on, you do very good work... :D b

If anyone is interested in joining Operation Educate Tom Hanks the link is here. http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=102313059803858&ref=ts

We have the addresses and contact details for anyone interested in contacting Hanks. And a big thanks to Bob McFadden for the amazing video :D

I have been listening to this great little tune for days now. Met Bob in Dallas last Nov. Great guy and very talanted. I wonder of Tom and Bill will listen.

Dawn

Great find, Bernice!

That's very, very funny. Who are those guys?

I just wanted to add this blurb from Bob McFadden and his website. Also he mentioned he would be going to Dallas this year.

Dedicated to exposing the truth about the JFK/RFK/MLK Assassinations through E2B "truth in music" CDs and videos. Visit my website at: http://www.et2brute.com/

DAWN; I SENT YOU AN EMAIL IN REPLY, WE WERE STILL GRINNING HOURS AFTER, I SENT IT OUT TO MANY, HOPEFULLY OTHERS WILL SEND IT OUT TO THE WORLD :rolleyes: , IT SHOULD BE NUMERO UNO ON THE HIT PARADE... :lol::D THANKS B

Thanks for posting it at both forums B. Yes I agree, to the top of the pops.

Dawn

hi martin ; it is by a group called et tu brute....i immediately loved it, am still grinning, quite a surprise, the epitome of the approximately 80% out there that believe in a conspiracy. hey they are still with us...i could not help but think of rich delarossa he would have enjoyed it so, god love him, he probably is enjoyng it......thanks take care, i enjoyed your site...carry on, you do very good work... :D b

Hey thanks Bernice!

Please check out my other blog on Jim Garrison:

Conspiracy In New Orleans?

Not much on there yet but there will be :)

Martin

P.S. Don't forget to subscribe LOL

Martin: I assume you will also read Jim DiEugenio's seminal book Destiny Betrayed. Great stuff.

Dawn

• 2 months later...

YOU TUBE --OPERATION ; THE EDUCATION OF TOM HANKS..BUGLIOSI; BILL PAXTON AND HBO..

:rolleyes:

BY ET TU BRUTE...B

Bernice: I tried twice to copy and paste this vid. at DPF but it did not take. Can you post it? It is in the JFK section in the Jesse Ventura thread. Many thinks,

Dawn