The Education Forum

Woman on Agents Corner identified?

Jack White

I received these photos from a lady named Wendy. Anyone want to comment?

Jack

Jack, I checked mary ferrell's database, and tried variations on those names, the only Jo Ann I could find was not related to the last names

you posted, the persons last name Upperman. NARA was sort of different, but not too promising for your contact.

There are 15 hits re Hampton.......Your guess is as good as mine.

But I am glad you posted the information.....

hi jack ; i am wondering if it is another look a like, because if she had been there that day, i imagine somewhere down through the years she would have eventually told someone in the family, just thinking out loud, i do see a resembance but i imagine we could find others also within the crowds perhaps, ...fwiw, many thanks for posting the new information though...take care b

Guest Tom Scully
http://www.google.com/#sclient=psy&hl=en&tbs=nws%3A1%2Car%3A1&q=harold+a+kesby+sr+wendy&aq=&aqi=&aql=&oq=harold+a+kesby+sr+wendy&gs_rfai=&pbx=1&fp=8bf75840e61e1ccf

Sun Herald, The : OBITUARIES

- Sun Herald - Sep 15, 2003

Mr Harold A Kesby Sr 70 of Ocean Springs MS died Friday September 12 2003 ...Survivors include his wife of 36 years Trudie Kesby of Davenport FL three daughters Debra xxxx of Davenport FL Lisa xxxx of Old Town FL and Wendy Lomsdal of Preston Idaho five sons Michael xxxx of ..

http://www.rootsweb.ancestry.com/~nychauta/CEMETERY/Ellery/Bemus10.htm

BEMUS POINT CEMETERY

PJ; 9/3/1952: Irving W. Kesby, 70, a resident of the Town of Ellery (Ellery-Centralia ... two brothers, Raymond Kesby of Fairport and Harry Kesby of Elmira;

A person named Harold Kesby age 43, was accused of passing a bad check ln Watkins Glen, NY in July, 1976. This is near Elmira and is a match for a 70 year old, 27 years later in the 2003 obit, above. This would indicate that Harold A Kesby Sr was the son of Harry of Elmira, NY.

There are references in search results to Janet J Lomsdal, age 74, in Sandpoint, ID and the adjacent town, Sagle.

Hi Jack, . . interesting, and possible, I suppose; but here's something even more striking that I'd like to know: who is the man immediately to her right (left in the picture)? By any chance, is that the same DPD detective who is in the background (and to the left, hands folded in front of him) when LHO is shot by Ruby on Sunday? (Or is that simply a coincidence?). Please do comment. Thanks. DSL

David, do you mean the guy who after the shot in a few frames moves in, puts his hand in his coat pocket and seems to palm something to one of the people grappling with Ruby? If so, I don't think it looks like him.

http://www.google.com/#sclient=psy&hl=en&tbs=nws%3A1%2Car%3A1&q=harold+a+kesby+sr+wendy&aq=&aqi=&aql=&oq=harold+a+kesby+sr+wendy&gs_rfai=&pbx=1&fp=8bf75840e61e1ccf

Sun Herald, The : OBITUARIES

- Sun Herald - Sep 15, 2003

Mr Harold A Kesby Sr 70 of Ocean Springs MS died Friday September 12 2003 ...Survivors include his wife of 36 years Trudie Kesby of Davenport FL three daughters Debra xxxx of Davenport FL Lisa xxxx of Old Town FL and Wendy Lomsdal of Preston Idaho five sons Michael xxxx of ..

http://www.rootsweb.ancestry.com/~nychauta/CEMETERY/Ellery/Bemus10.htm

BEMUS POINT CEMETERY

PJ; 9/3/1952: Irving W. Kesby, 70, a resident of the Town of Ellery (Ellery-Centralia ... two brothers, Raymond Kesby of Fairport and Harry Kesby of Elmira;

A person named Harold Kesby age 43, was accused of passing a bad check ln Watkins Glen, NY in July, 1976. This is near Elmira and is a match for a 70 year old, 27 years later in the 2003 obit, above. This would indicate that Harold A Kesby Sr was the son of Harry of Elmira, NY.

There are references in search results to Janet J Lomsdal, age 74, in Sandpoint, ID and the adjacent town, Sagle.

Janet J. Lomsdal was Wendy's mother. She died in Sagle, Idaho.