The Education Forum

New stuff on Joe's Blog

Joseph Backes

Hello,

Please visit www.justiceforkennedy.blogspot.com for some info from the PIDB meeting, and some interesting things in the FBI files. They are really photographs with envelopes taken by the Dallas Police Department. The typed info on the envelopes are, I think, rather interesting. Thanks.

Joe Backes

Edited by Joseph Backes

Hello,

Please visit www.justiceforkennedy.blogspot.com for some info from the PIDB meeting, and some interesting things in the FBI files. They are really photographs with envelopes taken by the Dallas Police Department. The typed info on the envelopes are, I think, rather interesting. Thanks.

Joe Backes

Joe, thanks for posting the images on your blog. The DPD photos are one of the least understood parts of the story. Very few CTS or LNs realize that the OFFICIAL story holds that NO photos were taken of the paper bag or the seat box on 11-22, and that the only pictures of the "gun rest" boxes were taken from a distance, and showed the shells. And this, even though the DPD claimed they'd found prints on both the bag and the seat box right there and then, in the depository. If that doesn't stink I don't know what does.

As stated, this is the official story. Studebaker talked about the re-enactment on the 25th in his testimony.

I began writing a chapter on all this a 2 years ago, but got sideline by the birth of my son. I hope to get back to it soon. But here's a preview. I think this is something I showed at COPA last year.

whiteliesoradarktruth.jpg

Anyhow, I caught Lt. Day in a big stinking lie.

Edited by Pat Speer