The Education Forum

MOST UNLIKELY!

For those who are not obsessed with chasing mythological multiple assassins and giant conspiracies, the forensic; ballistic; pathological; and physical facts as relates to CE399 and the first shot fired have now been published in the GEORGE COUNTY TIMES newspaper.

Beginning in November 2009 and ending in October 2010, this information has been made available to the residents of the county in which I reside.

It is most unlikely that the newspaper has any remaining copies of each of the fourteen (14) two-page publishing & two (2) four-page publishing of this information.

Nevertheless, one may contact them should they have any interest in this factual data.

George County Times

ATTN: Mr. Buddy Sellers

P.O. Box 238

Lucedale, MS 39452

Tel: 601-947-2967

Considering that beginning in the year 2011 I will be presenting similar information relative to the other two shots fired in the assassination, it just may be worthwhile to take the time and effort to read some little "hometown" newspaper.

Tom Purvis

P.S. For Mr. Mack,

I have reserved/held a full set of the publishing for the Sixth Floor Museum and will give it to you on my next trip through Dallas.

See you at the Sixth Floor!

For those who are not obsessed with chasing mythological multiple assassins and giant conspiracies, the forensic; ballistic; pathological; and physical facts as relates to CE399 and the first shot fired have now been published in the GEORGE COUNTY TIMES newspaper.

Beginning in November 2009 and ending in October 2010, this information has been made available to the residents of the county in which I reside.

It is most unlikely that the newspaper has any remaining copies of each of the fourteen (14) two-page publishing & two (2) four-page publishing of this information.

Nevertheless, one may contact them should they have any interest in this factual data.

George County Times

ATTN: Mr. Buddy Sellers

P.O. Box 238

Lucedale, MS 39452

Tel: 601-947-2967

Considering that beginning in the year 2011 I will be presenting similar information relative to the other two shots fired in the assassination, it just may be worthwhile to take the time and effort to read some little "hometown" newspaper.

Tom Purvis

P.S. For Mr. Mack,

I have reserved/held a full set of the publishing for the Sixth Floor Museum and will give it to you on my next trip through Dallas.

P.S. For Mr. Mack,

Gary,

The "check" is in the mail and should arrive at the Museum by Saturday noon by "Express Mail".

Some people have already received their "check", cashed it, and found it to be valid!

:eek

you mean there is no giant conspiracy.... no multiple shooters???

Thanks Tom... must have been Mrs. White with the Rope in the Study.

and by the way... those Diebold voting machines.... very reliable and safe.

What world do you live in ?? :blink:

"What world do you live in ?? "

Reality World!--------As opposed to "TV Reality World"!

• 2 weeks later...

"What world do you live in ?? "

Reality World!--------As opposed to "TV Reality World"!

For those who received their "check" in the mail, hope that you had no trouble in cashing it.

Mr. Mack;

You may contact me at:

109 Radcliff Drive

Lucedale, MS 39452

In event that you/The Sixth Floor Museum desire a "release" for your check.

Tom