The Education Forum

Deep Politics Forum

Recent Events http://deeppoliticsforum.net/forums/showthread.php?5656-Recent-Events

THE DEEP POLITICS FORUM: IN PRINCIPLE AND PRACTICE

The Deep Politics Forum (hereinafter DPF) is an intellectual commons of sorts, comprised of research, insights, and informed speculation as offered by deep political adventurers the world over. We choose the term “commons” for its broad definition: a haven for work that that shall be universally accessible, and thus held by the undersigned – the sole and current owners of DPF – in trust. We are the custodians of this work – and we take the responsibilities of that custodianship very seriously indeed.

Great rationalizing dishonesty and personal attacks on members garners applause from Fetzer and DiEugenio.

• Replies 169
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The most shocking part of Myra's explanation is the part about Drago and Bevilacqua not always seeing eye to eye. Shocking!

Myra's point is surely correct. You cannot have moderators posting abusive comments about other members on the forum. I can understand her frustration when she was outvoted, but that is the way democracy works.

That's not how the DPF democracy was supposed to work. When deciding something as substantial as a staff change (e.g., firing Drago from the moderation team or inviting David Guyatt back into the team) a unanimous vote was always required. For 2.5 years. No exception. Until Jan posed the vote to bring Drago back from purgatory. Even though I voted "no way no how" it was clear that he'd be coming back anyway.

It was the pre-coup.

They ignore rules when the rules hinder them from doing what they want: dusting off the abusive Drago, using pseudonyms, whatever.

If that was the case, you were clearly in the right.

This is <wrong> and Myra knows it It was ALWAYS a majority vote from day one. MB tried to unilaterally change the rule on 12/16. Just before she pulled the plug-her words- on DPF.

She's in good company now. I'm sure she will begin picking fights with you all over here very soon. Her nasty temper is legendary.

Edited by Evan Burton
Edited banned word

The most shocking part of Myra's explanation is the part about Drago and Bevilacqua not always seeing eye to eye. Shocking!

Myra's point is surely correct. You cannot have moderators posting abusive comments about other members on the forum. I can understand her frustration when she was outvoted, but that is the way democracy works.

That's not how the DPF democracy was supposed to work. When deciding something as substantial as a staff change (e.g., firing Drago from the moderation team or inviting David Guyatt back into the team) a unanimous vote was always required. For 2.5 years. No exception. Until Jan posed the vote to bring Drago back from purgatory. Even though I voted "no way no how" it was clear that he'd be coming back anyway.

It was the pre-coup.

They ignore rules when the rules hinder them from doing what they want: dusting off the abusive Drago, using pseudonyms, whatever.

This is <wrong> and Myra knows it It was ALWAYS a majority vote from day one. MB tried to unilaterally change the rule on 12/16. Just before she pulled the plug-her words- on DPF.

She's in good company now. I'm sure she will begin picking fights with you all over here very soon. Her nasty temper is legendary.

Dawn, why don't you offer evidence when you make such claims?

You are an attorney Dawn.

Are you truly unaware of the value of evidence?

Or do you lack evidence?

I am in the process of responding to the post by DPF's remaining members, and I am providing evidence as part of my response.

When people see evidence they can make an informed decision about the events being discussed.

It's kind of like a courtroom Dawn, with a jury.

If you have evidence that supports your allegations, by all means post it.

Also, from a logical standpoint why do you say "She's in good company now."

Presumably you are referring to the EF, and you are in the very same company since you opt to post here at the EF.

Dawn.

Edited by Evan Burton
removed banned word from quote

There are more inaccuracies. I locked the thread as stated, but it was with the concurrence of another admin and later approval of another mod. John did not believe that ANY thread should be locked, as it gave ammunition to people who claimed he was suppressing free speech. Upon learning this, I immediately unlocked the thread and apologised to the membership for my error. We are now discussing whether or not the locking of a thread requires a unanimous vote from the board staff, as is required when banning a person, etc.

You know, I'm actually a little chuffed at being such a target for the blind hatred of the DPF. They really do go out of their way to highlight how hypocritical they are. They bluster about free speech, but can you say what you want there? Nope.

Remember a fella there who was pro-911, pro-JFK assassination but had the stupidity to believe that the Moon Hoaxers were NOT right, and pointed out examples? He got banned.

A member both here and there, Matt Lewis, dared to say he was not comfortable about the way people were being treated at the DPF. He was immediately questioned about his motives, and questioned if he was a sock puppet. I think (but may be wrong) there were even veiled threads of banning him, too.

They banned me even though I never even tried to join!

Their level of hypocrisy is simply amazing.

Edited by Evan Burton

When it all gets sorted out, I hope Meryl Streep plays Myra in the movie. (Suggested title: "As Deep As It Gets.")

I see Winona Ryder as Myra but with a Brooklyn accent. As far as Charles Drago, too bad Peter Sellers wasn't alive.

Kathy C

Janeane Garofalo!!! Janeane Garofalo must play me!

Drago as Clouseau? Mmm, yeah I can see that:

"My face! You've stolen my face! Give me back my face, you fiend!"

"You'll soon be laughing at the other side of my face, my friend!"

"He who don't know nothing, must know something, eh?"

I can definitely see that.

Having first-hand experience of Magda's ability to recall events more to her liking than reality, and seen Drago's blowhard antics, I know whose version of events I'll give credence to.

Not to mention their misleading comments as a group and Dawn’s as an individual.

The DPF is beginning to resemble an Ionesco play. Some one parading as me is posting there, is that you Maggie/Magda etc as are people parading as Evan, the Bug and Joan Mellen (or more likely they are the same person) there is a thread about the size of Garrison’s penis, but most of the posts are ‘Evan’ and ‘Len’ giving the finger. Maggieda Hanssan or who whoever that is, grow up.

So now the DPF has been hacked but it wasn’t by Myra rather it was one of the ‘Gang of 5’ or one of their sympathizers. So much for their lawsuit against her.

http://www.deeppoliticsforum.com/forums/showthread.php?t=5664

http://www.deeppoliticsforum.com/forums/search.php?searchid=187928

http://www.deeppoliticsforum.com/forums/search.php?searchid=187929

I wrote how much I enjoyed Charles Drago's humor. I received "the finger" from Evan. I contacted Evan with somewhat hurt feelings and he told me it wasn't him. The people who are behind stuff like that should not be allowed on anyone's forum. As for Charles, he was acting out of anger. I know how that feels. That's why he should be allowed to continue on that website. I know I'd be happy if he came back here.

Kathy C

Having first-hand experience of Magda's ability to recall events more to her liking than reality, and seen Drago's blowhard antics, I know whose version of events I'll give credence to.

Not to mention their misleading comments as a group and Dawn’s as an individual.

The DPF is beginning to resemble an Ionesco play. Some one parading as me is posting there, is that you Maggie/Magda etc as are people parading as Evan, the Bug and Joan Mellen (or more likely they are the same person) there is a thread about the size of Garrison’s penis, but most of the posts are ‘Evan’ and ‘Len’ giving the finger. Maggieda Hanssan or who whoever that is, grow up.

So now the DPF has been hacked but it wasn’t by Myra rather it was one of the ‘Gang of 5’ or one of their sympathizers. So much for their lawsuit against her.

I wrote how much I enjoyed Charles Drago's humor. I received "the finger" from Evan. I contacted Evan with somewhat hurt feelings and he told me it wasn't him. The people who are behind stuff like that should not be allowed on anyone's forum. As for Charles, he was acting out of anger. I know how that feels. That's why he should be allowed to continue on that website. I know I'd be happy if he came back here.

Kathy C

Charles' "nasty temper is legendary."

Kathy C

Charles' "nasty temper is legendary."

I'm sorry you're having problems over there. One surprise: Peter Lemkin isn't part of it!

If he said the things to you in private that you've reported, I don't blame you being mad. Sometimes 2 people can bring out the worst in each other.

Kathy C

I have been asked to delete the post I was asked to post. I do my best to oblige my peers.

Oh. That's too bad that it was scrubbed. They made strong and serious allegations against me and then removed the post without allowing me to respond.

I guess they're just The Gang that Couldn't Shoot Straight.

Regardless, I will state the facts.

There was a coup at DPF.

The original/Drago Coup was perpetrated by Jan Klimkowski, Magda Hassan, Charles Drago, David Guyatt, and Dawn Meredith.

It was initiated by the sudden (understatement) promotion of Drago to Moderator over my objections and veto, and in spite of his history of abusing DPF staff and members.

From February to the present I maintained discretion about the Drago incident to avoid embarrassing Drago. I no longer care about embarrassing Drago because the principles involved are more important.

I tried to post this explanation after I restored the forum last Sunday but someone(s) altered then removed it, before the forum again (not my doing) was disappeared.

I know this is long but it is background that is that is essential to understanding the Drago Coup.

Back when the DPF had integrity our number one rule was:

“1. You will not post any material which is false, defamatory, inaccurate, hateful, harassing, threatening,...”

However, last February 4 Drago, at the time a moderator, wrote a post that referred to a member as, among other things, a “xxxx” and a “poor, deranged cretin.” (There is no point provided a link since someone put the forum in purgatory, but the exchange is still on the forum in a locked thread.)

[On edit: A helpful EF member sent me the link to Drago's "cretin" post and subsequent attack on me in Google cache. It can be seen at http://webcache.googleusercontent.com/search?q=cache:033kSswzMroJ:www.deeppoliticsforum.com/forums/archive/index.php/t-3057.html+%22poor,+deranged+cretin%22+site:www.deeppoliticsforum.com&cd=1&hl=en&ct=clnk. Thank you helpful EF member. It simple hadn't occurred to me to seek a cached version.]

Drago's attack on a member was/is unacceptable whether it comes from a regular member or a staff member. Though the fact that it was a staff member certainly made it worse.

And to make it EVEN worse Drago was abusing his position as a moderator to intentionally bait the member (John Bevilaqua) on the forum in an attempt to get him to explode so that he could ban him.

After Drago attacked Bevilaqua on the forum as a “xxxx” and a “poor, deranged cretin” Bevilaqua of course responded in an angry fashion.

On edit 1/02/11, Myra:

Email quotes are being removed so that EF will not be targeted by current DPF staff members.

The full body of evidence is being assembled at http://deeppoliticsforum.info.

Myra >

> “I agree with David.

>

> I see a thread wherein Charlie addresses JB with "You poor, deranged cretin."

> It's not ok for a moderator/co-founder to use rhetoric, such as name

> calling, that we don't permit members to use.

> It's especially bad in context when Charlie goes on to point out that

> he's "a co-founder of the Deep Politics Forum."

> It's a terrible example.

> And it makes us look like hypocrites.

>

> Charlie please comply with the rules of the forum so we don't have to

> moderate you.

>

> And please control your temper on the forum in the future.”

>

> Myra

On edit 1/02/11, Myra:

Email quotes are being removed so that EF will not be targeted by current DPF staff members.

Myra >

> I just read Maggie's mail and agree completely.

> I do NOT want JB banned under these circumstances because he has been conspicuiously provoked and taunted and

> abused.

> DPF has been debased by this episode Charlie, and unless it's handled well starting now and starting soon we'll look like

> petty hypocrites.

>

> In general, when people are banned it should not be done in anger.

> Anger is detrimental to a moderator.

> Moderators must be fair and impassive.

> If they have to count to 1000 to become impassive then they should do just that.

>

> And if they can't be impassive and fair no matter how high they count then they aren't good moderator material.

Myra >

> All,

>

> If someone doesn't apologize on forum to JB within 20 minutes I will post an apology.

> I'd prefer that co-founders look united, not fractured.

> But fair treatment of members is a higher priority than even that.

And here is Drago's response to his fellow moderators:

On edit 1/02/11, Myra:

In spite of Drago's threat I posted an apology, under my own name, to the member Charles insulted:

Myra }

} “John Bevilaqua,

} I apologize for the rhetoric directed at you in this thread. DPF staff members are expected to observe the same rules as

} members. Name calling and verbal abuse is not acceptable. As I said recently in another thread, such abuse is inconsistent

} with our principles at DPF. At least I hope it is...”

In response to my apology Charles posted attacks of me on DPF:

Drago }

} “This apology is not offered in my name. I apologize for nothing! And I commend you, Myra, for spreading 'em for the "man"

} who charged me -- your partner and alleged friend -- with using "Gestapo Tactics and McCarthyism Tactics." You are all

} about fairness, aren't you?”

} ...

} “There you have it, Myra. You opened the sewer, and quess what spilled out? I'm just all a'twitter waiting for your next

} apology to this ... haircut. There. I've just given you something to apologize for. You made the choice. You get "Bevilaqua."”

In addition to revealing himself as a wee bit of a sexist, Charles attacked me repeatedly in email to others who attempted to reason with him:

On edit 1/02/11, Myra:

The attacks went on and on and on.

However I was very proud of other DPF staff members because they showed backbone and integrity and put principles above personal feelings:

On edit 1/02/11, Myra:

I sent the following mail to the other mods:

Myra >

> “All minus Charles Drago as he requested,

>

> I do not think that Charles has the proper temperament to be a moderator on DPF.

> And I think he makes DPF look bad since he will not comply with the rules that members must comply with.

>

> I don't know what to do about it at this point, I'm just stating what I see as two facts.

On Feb 6 DPF made one last attempt to persuade Drago to follow forum rules and collectively sent him the following email via Jan's account:

On edit 1/02/11, Myra:

Charles' reply was, as an editorial aside, slippery and hilarious.

On edit 1/02/11, Myra:

Ah the dictionary, the last refuge of the intellectually bankrupt scoundrel.

Drago continued >

On edit 1/02/11, Myra:

And he closed by making clear that he would not follow the rules against name-calling and member abuse, nor would he agree that “all members, including DPF moderators and founders, should receive identical treatment from the DPF moderators, and abide by the agreed rules of engagement.” In his own words:

On edit 1/02/11, Myra:

After I saw Drago's diatribe I sent the following mail to Jan, David, Magda (Dawn was out of town):

Myra >

> Jan, Maggie, David,

>

> I'm going to recuse myself from any decisions made on this issue because of the obvious. I'm totally fine with doing that, and

> in fact I'm at work today so have very limited time anyway.

>

> I'll be ok with whatever you decide, even if it means that you'd prefer I be a DPF member instead of a DPF staff member.

> Just do what you think is right, seriously. DPF is more important that any one personality, and I'm not grandstanding when I

> say that.

>

> I do wish Dawn was here to give input, but I think we know how she feels from yesterday's email.

>

> Thanks,

After I recused myself Jan sent the following email to me, Magda, David, AND DRAGO:

On edit 1/02/11, Myra:

I supposed I should have noticed then that Jan has a tendency to make major decisions on the future of DPF without bothering to allow a vote, but since I had recused myself from the decision on Charles' fate and turned my attention back to my day job, I didn't even notice.

Jan then followed up with this:

On edit 1/02/11, Myra:

So on February 6 Drago was removed as a Mod after I recused myself of participation in the decision.

On edit 1/02/11, Myra:

Myra >

> “I absolutely want him to have the option to stay as a member David. I was thinking the same thing. And any such change

> would be our own private business. Whether or not he accepts is up to him.

>

> Myra”

So Charles was allowed to stay as a member because I didn't want him publicly humiliated and he asked for “the opportunity to offer [his] own farewell.”

Editorial aside: It is true; no good deed goes unpunished.

Oh, and he never did offer a farewell to DPF.

So that's the back story.

Now to...

THE TIME LINE OF THE DRAGO COUP

DECEMBER 4--As explained here: http://educationforum.ipbhost.com/index.php?showtopic=17126&st=75,

I discovered that Magda Hassan was using pseudonyms on DPF. I was furious.

I sent email to Jan, Magda aka Peter Tosh aka...?, and Dawn on December 5 that said:

Myra >

> “I will not condone the use of a pseudonym on a forum that bans pseudonyms. I'm appalled at the hypocrisy of it. And I

> feel betrayed.

>

> Again, if Maggie does not resolve this on her own within a few hours, I will ban the Peter Tosh entity for breaking the following

> rules:

>

> 7. You agree to register on this forum with your real name as User Name, i.e., your first name and family name.

>

> 13. All members, including DPF moderators and founders, should receive identical treatment from the DPF moderators,

> and abide by the agreed rules of engagement.

>

> And I will remove any posts by "Peter Tosh." If Maggie wants to re post material she can do it under her own name.

>

> Sincerely,

> Myra”

There was a big fight over it.

Jan's position was (no joke) that Magda's aliases had existed for two years before I discovered the fact.

Therefore it was too late for me to object:

On edit 1/02/11, Myra:

This was my response:

Myra >

> Jan,

> I NEVER agreed to the use of a pseudonym by a DPF staff member.

> Find me an email where I discussed it and agreed to it.

> I will need proof since I don't recall agreeing to it.

> I was never aware that Peter Tosh was Maggie.

> So the fact that the Peter Tosh pseudonym has existed for two years only

> means that I've been deceived for two years.

> And finally, explain how you can justify the use of a pseudonym by a DPF

> staff member, given the following DPF rules:

> 7. You agree to register on this forum with your real name as User Name,

> i.e., your first name and family name.

> 13. All members, including DPF moderators and founders, should

> receive identical treatment from the DPF moderators, and abide by the agreed

> rules of engagement.

> Myra

Dawn joined in:

On edit 1/02/11, Myra:

I sent an email summary as follows:

> Ok, so clearly neither Dawn nor Myra knew about the Peter Tosh pseudonym.

> That's 50% of DPF staff members that were unaware of another staff member

> using a pseudonym.”

Then I called for a vote:

> In the future if any staff member wants to use a pseudonym they need to get explicit approval with a staff vote.

> Can we all agree on that?

> Myra

Only Dawn voted “Yes.”

Meanwhile Jan presented “evidence” of his claim that I was aware of Magda's DPF aliases. It was a two year old email I sent while on a business trip in response to a problem Magda and David were having uploading a document. Even though I was on the road and busy I wanted to assure them that I'd look into the problem when I had time. [No good deed goes unpunished.]

Note the Peter Tosh reference two posts downstream, which I didn't even notice while hastily replying to email addressed to me regarding the attachment upload issue. I only had time to tell them that was traveling and busy. Yet this constitutes his only supposed “evidence” that I was aware of the use of staff pseudonyms on DPF. No other “evidence” was presented that staff use of pseudonyms was ever discussed/voted on/agreed to/anything.

And that's because they were NOT discussed/voted on/agreed to.

On edit 1/02/11, Myra:

Ok whatever. I didn't know about the use of aliases but I calmed down and decided that I should apologize to Jan, then Magda and Dawn for my heated tone in the email discussion.

Myra >

> “However I think I worded this last email poorly and even inaccurately so I apologize to you for that.

> I also apologize to you and and Maggie and Dawn for being so combative and difficult in this thread.

> I don't think I have a good sense of perspective today.

Then I apologized to Magda in private email.

And then I got Jan's email response:

On edit 1/02/11, Myra:

To summarize the outcome of the DECEMBER 5 confrontation over my discovery of Magda's aliases:

1 - My apologies were not good enough, AND

On edit 1/02/11, Myra:

DECEMBER 5--Very ominous.

On edit 1/02/11, Myra:

Cliffhanger. Whatever could Jan mean???

DECEMBER 9--Jan emails:

On edit 1/02/11, Myra:

[David resigned from the DPF staff immediately after the Drago debacle.]

A unanimous vote is required for such a change. This proposal gets unanimous approval.

DECEMBER 15--Jan emails:

On edit 1/02/11, Myra:

I was the first to respond:

Myra >

> “NO.

>

> No way no how. I don't trust his intentions or his judgement.

>

> However I do want to brainstorm ways to enliven the JFK section.

>

> Myra”

On edit 1/02/11, Myra:

Myra >

> “This is most transparent. Jan is mad at Myra so proposes bringing a

> known enemy of Myra into the fold. There is no actual justification

> for it because there are numerous ways to enliven the JFK section that

> do not include giving power to CD who has already demonstrated he will

> not obey rules.

>

> If the objective is to enliven the JFK section then there are

> countless productive ways to do that. Inviting CD back is a

> destructive act to DPF and a transparent power play and a clear act of

> provocation.”

On edit 1/02/11, Myra:

Myra >

> “Regardless this would need to be a unanimous decision.”

On edit 1/02/11, Myra:

My statement of FACT that this would need to be a unanimous decision is ignored.

Silence.

Crickets.

DECEMBER 16--I'm puttering around DPF and I notice---

Drago has moderator permissions.

Wow.

Drago was made a moderator.

Only an Administrator can do that.

There were only two Admins: Magda and me.

I sure as hell didn't give him moderator status.

On edit 1/02/11, Myra:

Or to put it another way, DPF was “moving backward in a new fashion.”

And the “new fashion” was that a change of significance no longer required a unanimous vote if it was a power play.

I was not pleased.

I was more than not pleased.

I was freaked out.

I changed Charles' permissions back to those of a member.

Then I sent email to the usual suspects telling them that they stabbed me in the back.

Myra >

> “Jan's little pretense of bringing Chas back to spruce up the JFK section was, as I already said, a transparent way of getting

> revenge and of accumulating opposition votes against me. Everybody instantly voted yes on bringing him back in spite of the

> fact that Chas has treated me like xxxx and never shown the slightest remorse. CD has refused to follow DPF rules and

> never shown any intention of doing so. He is an egotist with no integrity or judgement, which makes him a deal breaker in

> terms of me working with him, and I think that was real clear in my NO way NO how vote.

>

> This was a blatant power play on Jan's part and a political move that shows he will bring a human wrecking ball into the fold

> just to spite me. Enthusiastically bringing my enemy back without the slightest concern for me, and for the chaos he already

> caused in DPF, is the back stabbing I'm referring to Magda.

>

> It also became clear that you guys will ignore the fact that a change of this significance should have required a unanimous

> vote. This was a predetermined vote that was orchestrated in advance by having David in position to vote for the return of

> CD. Jan lined up his little minions for his power play. You and Dawn went along with the power play 100%. A line was

> drawn in the sand. And now, as a result of Jan's heavy handed tactics, DPF is gone. I observed that big decisions don't

> have to be unanimous with this clan.

>

> So I made a big decision. I pulled the plug on DPF. Our business is concluded. Kiss my ass.

>

> Oh, and Happy Holidays!”

And yep I pulled the plug on DPF. True true all true.

Then I calmed down and realized that everyone at DPF deserved to have access to their posts. So...

DECEMBER 19--I restored the forum 100%.

Drago and Co were still members. [No good deed goes unpunished.]

Then I sent the following email to Magda:

Myra >

> On Sun, Dec 19, 2010 at 4:48 PM, Myra Bronstein... wrote:

> Now that DPF is back, if you and the other former mods decide to start

> a forum or merely want access to your posts, I'll help if needed.

> Though you should be able to access your posts on your own since

> you're still members.

I posted a short weird announcement 'cause I wasn't sure what the post-coup protocol was. I think the announcement is on EF somewhere.

Then a member posted a message entitled “So...” asking, in essence, WTF?

So....

I posted a long explanation of the events, much like the above but not AS long.

I then restored all DPF staff to their former status (Magda as Admin, Jan/David/Dawn as Mods).

Drago was left as a member since his promotion to Mod went against DPF formal stated protocol.

Shortly after that my explanation was removed by someone who is not me.

Shortly after that my DPF login was disabled. Obviously that was done by someone who is not me.

After that, and ever since, I was unable to access the forum.

And now the forum software seems to be in purgatory. I don't know who disabled it or when they will restore it.

In summation, there were multiple coups. The coups were, in chronological sequence:

-The Drago Coup

-The short-lived Freaked Out Myra Coup, and finally

-The Locking Myra Out of DPF Coup (presumably sponsored The Gang that Couldn't Shoot Straight)

To be very clear, I'm ok with being locked out.

I will not partner with The Gang that Couldn't Shoot Straight on DPF or any other endeavor.

I will not be a member of a forum that is run like DPF.

And, whenever possible, I will not associate with people who demonstrate so little integrity.

Edited by Myra Bronstein

Drago's comments are still available in the Google cache.

How dare you accuse so tireless and committed a researcher -- whose untold sacrifices of time and energy to the causes of truth and justice contributed to his death -- of such perfidy! You've just given away your game, and if you're wise, you'll slink away from this forum and spread your lies where they are welcome. For lying is indeed what you're doing when you state as fact that George Michael limited his research to material that was within easy reach of his Hartford home.
Rather, it's because you are a xxxx, as I demonstrated in my lengthy response to your post above in which you lied about an honored researcher's work and methods and otherwise mischaracterized -- knowingly -- his opinions of you and all you churn out.
You poor, deranged cretin. It was I, as a co-founder of the Deep Politics Forum, who invited Mr. Albarelli to join this forum.

http://webcache.googleusercontent.com/search?q=cache:033kSswzMroJ:www.deeppoliticsforum.com/forums/archive/index.php/t-3057.html+%22poor,+deranged+cretin%22+site:www.deeppoliticsforum.com&cd=1&hl=en&ct=clnk

Drago's comments are still available in the Google cache.

Thank you Evan.

Now that I have Google cache to reference I can see an even more granular timeline of events, and of course more detail.

Before I just had email to work with, and memory--which can be faulty.

This latest mysterious disappearance of the DPF forum only benefits those whose accounts vary from the facts.

So, in other words, it does not benefit me.

I'll have to poke around in the cache and see what else I can find.

It was the pre-coup.

Dawn, why don't you offer evidence when you make such claims?

You are an attorney Dawn.

Are you truly unaware of the value of evidence?

Or do you lack evidence?

I am in the process of responding to the post by DPF's remaining members, and I am providing evidence as part of my response.

When people see evidence they can make an informed decision about the events being discussed.

It's kind of like a courtroom Dawn, with a jury.

If you have evidence that supports your allegations, by all means post it.

Also, from a logical standpoint why do you say "She's in good company now."

Presumably you are referring to the EF, and you are in the very same company since you opt to post here at the EF.

Dawn.

Mere logic MB. If we had a "must be unanimous" rule then you could have disappeared CD with your vote.

Alas, becasue it is and always has been majority rule, your only option was to "pull the plug". Thereby showing your true colors.

Goodbye forever. I have ZERO left to say to you, ever.