The Education Forum

Hawaii Conference

Unfortunately...

"Due to unforseen issues relating to some of the key speakers for this event, we have had to postpone the Black Op Radio Conference for April 2011.

Jesse Ventura will not fly due to legal issue with TSA, Virtual JFK team not available at this time, Bob Tanenbaum, Ed Lopez not available. I have decided

to hold off the conference. Black Op Radio will do some live broadcast from Hawaii but for now a conference is on hold.

Thanks,

Len Osanic"

Unfortunately...

"Due to unforseen issues relating to some of the key speakers for this event, we have had to postpone the Black Op Radio Conference for April 2011.

Jesse Ventura will not fly due to legal issue with TSA, Virtual JFK team not available at this time, Bob Tanenbaum, Ed Lopez not available. I have decided

to hold off the conference. Black Op Radio will do some live broadcast from Hawaii but for now a conference is on hold.

Thanks,

Len Osanic"

I propose that the conference still take place, except instead of being held in Hawaii, it should be a Virtual Conference held over the internet, live, just as it was scheduled for Hawaii, except each presenter would do it from where ever they are, and the presentation be archived, and transcribed and people who are tuned in and registered be allowed to ask questions, etc., just like a regular conference.

Certainly this is possible today, and easy to do if those who want it to happen really want to make it happen.

Bill Kelly

JFKcountercoup