The Education Forum

New Section of jfkballistics

Just finished adding a new section to my website.

www.jfkballistics.com

From the home page, click witness page on the right.

I have been adding all the witness testimony in an easy to copy and paste format. Something else that I have been doing, is embedding photos of the Commission Exhibits as they are introduced, rather than have them in another volume.

I will be adding testimony regularly, and hope to accumulate videos and other items associated with each witness.

I hope this is of some use.

Mike

www.jfkballistics.com

I have been adding all the witness testimony in an easy to copy and paste format. Something else that I have been doing, is embedding photos of the Commission Exhibits as they are introduced, rather than have them in another volume.

I will be adding testimony regularly, and hope to accumulate videos and other items associated with each witness.

Mike

JFK Assassination Truth ? ? ? ahh geez, another feeble attempt to prop up the Single Bullet Theory (SBT)... you sell buttered popcorn too, Sgt Mikey?

www.jfkballistics.com

Mike

JFK Assassination Truth ? ? ? ahh geez, another feeble attempt to prop up the Single Bullet Theory (SBT)... you sell buttered popcorn too, Sgt Mikey?

At least we dont claim our films are altered David!

How did you like the witness page format? That is after all what the post is about. I know that whole actually talking about assassination related material is not your "thing".