The Education Forum

George HW Bush photos

See if this one pulls up from different server.

poppyindealeyplaza.jpg

img600.imageshack.us/img600/7272/poppyindealeyplaza.jpg

I've decided that this is not George HW Bush. This man is good looking. Their chins are very similar. That's it. He even looks bereaved. Well, that's one controversy put to rest.

Kathy C

• 4 months later...
  • Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Robert Morrow

See if this one pulls up from different server.

poppyindealeyplaza.jpg

img600.imageshack.us/img600/7272/poppyindealeyplaza.jpg

I've decided that this is not George HW Bush. This man is good looking. Their chins are very similar. That's it. He even looks bereaved. Well, that's one controversy put to rest.

Kathy C

I think it could very well be GHW Bush. Ditto the man on the steps at Dealey Plaza. I am not saying I would bet my life on it. We know Bush was in Dallas the night of 11/21/63. And we know he gave a speech near Tyler, TX in the morning/noon of 11/22/63. And we know he flew back to Dallas in the afternoon of 11/22/63 and that a flight from Tyler to Dalls Love field is not that long at all.

Maybe Bush was going to check on how the hit went at Dealey Plaza.

From Defrauding America, Rodney Stich, 3rd edition 1998 p. 638-639]:

“The Role of deep-cover CIA officer, Trenton Parker, has been described in earlier pages, and his function in the CIA's counter-intelligence unit, Pegasus. Parker had stated to me earlier that a CIA faction was responsible for the murder of JFK … During an August 21, 1993, conversation, in response to my questions, Parker said that his Pegasus group had tape recordings of plans to assassinate Kennedy. I asked him, "What group were these tapes identifying?" Parker replied: "Rockefeller, Allen Dulles, Johnson of Texas, George Bush, and J. Edgar Hoover." I asked, "What was the nature of the conversation on these tapes?"

I don't have the tapes now, because all the tape recordings were turned over to [Congressman] Larry McDonald. But I listened to the tape recordings and there were conversations between Rockefeller, [J. Edgar] Hoover, where [Nelson] Rockefeller asks, "Are we going to have any problems?" And he said, "No, we aren't going to have any problems. I checked with Dulles. If they do their job we'll do our job." There are a whole bunch of tapes, because Hoover didn't realize that his phone has been tapped. Defrauding America, Rodney Stich, 3rd edition p. 638-639]

Guest Tom Scully
http://www.altweeklies.com/aan/did-fear-of-flying-end-bushs-air-national-guard-career/Story?oid=139363

Did Fear of Flying End Bush's Air National Guard Career?

Walter Coker/Folio Weekly

Janet Linke, who says her late husband was familiar with George W. Bush's reputation as a pilot, holds her husband's 1972 yearbook from the Texas Air National Guard.

By Susan Cooper Eastman

Folio Weekly | September 23, 2004

....For Linke, W’s military service has become a very personal flashpoint. Linke’s husband died while serving in the Texas Guard in 1973 after drinking at the officer’s club. He nodded off at the wheel, drove into a lake and drowned. Linke was 27 years old with a 3-year-old son. She didn’t know much about who W was then; his family was not on the national radar. "We were told his father was a very wealthy Texan with CIA connections." ...

http://books.google.com/books?id=ntSVV9xOViMC&pg=PA347&dq=%22*became+President+of+the+United+States,+he+would+deny+making+any+attempt+to+review+the+agency+files+on+the+JFK+assassination.+%22&hl=en&ei=FkzoTuqfE4uftwf9tOWVCg&sa=X&oi=book_result&ct=result&resnum=1&ved=0CDIQ6AEwAA#v=onepage&q=%22*became%20President%20of%20the%20United%20States%2C%20he%20would%20deny%20making%20any%20attempt%20to%20review%20the%20agency%20files%20on%20the%20JFK%20assassination.%20%22&f=false

The Family: The Real Story of the Bush Dynasty - Page 347

books.google.com Kitty Kelley - 2005 - 737 pages - Preview

George monitored all media references to the agency and did not hesitate to request secret files. According to CIA memos released under the Freedom of Information Act, he seemed especially curious about information pertaining to the assassination of John F. Kennedy.

In one memo, dated September 15, 1976, he asked his deputy director to look into the news accounts that linked Lee Harvey Oswald's assailant, Jack Ruby to the mobster Santos Trafficante. Bush wrote: "A recent Jack Anderson story referred to a November 1963 CIA cable, the subject matter of which had some UK journalist observing Jack Ruby visiting Trafficante in jail (in Cuba). Is there such a cable? If so, I would like to see it". .....

Still another memo, dated October 4, 1976, concerned an article say-ing that contrary to sworn testimony by Richard Helms, there was a CIA document that indicated a low-level CIA official had once considered using Oswald as a source of intelligence information about the Soviet Union. George wrote: "Will this cause problems for Helms?

Years later, when George became President of the United States, he would deny making any attempt to review the agency files on the JFK assassination. When he made this claim, he did not realize that the agency would release eighteen documents "in full" and "in part" that showed he had indeed, as CIA director, requested information--not once but several times--on a wide range of questions surrounding the Kennedy assassination...

It seems established Bush was on a flight to Dallas with his wife when the TSBD photo of a similar looking individual was probably taken. That said, here is more grist for the mill.:

Bush_1963.jpg